15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 乙肝病毒携带者维权 存档 1 紧急征集世界各国禁查两对半及保护病源携带者的法律法规 ...
楼主: 金戈铁马

紧急征集世界各国禁查两对半及保护病源携带者的法律法规 [复制链接]

现金
69 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-3-10 
最后登录
2004-8-4 
发表于 2004-8-4 05:29
发信人: gdxzsmartboy (boy), 信区: hepatitis
标  题: 卫生部公开征求公务员录用体检通用标准(zz)
发信站: 一塌糊涂 BBS (Sat Jul 31 09:44:18 2004), 本站(ytht.net)

关于面向社会公开征求《公务员录用体检通用标准(试行)》意见的公告  

为进一步规范国家公务员录用体检工作,维护用人部门和考生的合法权益,人事部、卫生部在总结各地实践经验的基础上,根据医学科学的发展,制定了《公务员录用体检通用标准(试行)》。现面向社会公开征求意见。征求意见时间为8月1日至8月31日。欢迎各界人士踊跃发表意见。
    E-mail: [email protected]     
                   人事部办公厅    卫生部办公厅
                        二OO四年七月三十日

(fffff注
大家注意:公布的信箱是人事部的!!!
是人事部的信箱,大家发信时不要搞错,称呼最好写人事部或者两者都写,不要写成卫生部,以免引起人事部工作人员的反感。再者有效期是8月1日至8月31日,建议大家明天后再发,但最好不要重发,那样可能带来负面效果!
因为公务员体检标准好像是人事部门征求卫生部门意见后制定的,最后制定的部门应该是人事部门。
人事部网站 www.mop.gov.cn
卫生部网站 www.moh.gov.cn
附卫生部公告网址: http://www.mop.gov.cn/gjgwy/content.asp?id=39
来源:.一塌糊涂 BBS http://ytht.net [FROM: 202.118.68.191]

现金
122 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-7-29 
最后登录
2005-7-9 
发表于 2004-8-4 06:19
找找看,
自我介绍:中国制造,长169cm,,净重60公斤,采用人工智能,各部分零件齐全,运转稳定,经二十多年运行,属信得过产品,手续齐全,无限期包退包换。现因发展需要,诚招志同道合者(仅限女性),共同研制开发第二代产品!还有其他疑问请直接与我联系。

现金
27127 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-8-21 
最后登录
2020-12-10 

功勋会员 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 翡翠丝带

发表于 2004-8-11 11:44

现金
1402 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-6 
最后登录
2009-8-31 
发表于 2004-8-11 12:15

此主帖要求解决的问题很重要,是我们维权的一个重要依据!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-8-11 10:29:31编辑过]

现金
5200 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-7-17 
最后登录
2024-3-30 
发表于 2004-8-11 22:16
战友最好把各国的法律条款进行归类整理。
世界上三种人:一种人忙碌而死;一种人忧愁而死;一种人悠闲而死。朋友你是第几种人呢?

现金
414 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-11-21 
最后登录
2017-11-15 
发表于 2004-8-11 22:40
在国外的法律理念中,这不是立法的问题,这是基本常识,所以专门的立法反而找不到。外国人听说因为HBV而被剥夺工作权,通常的反应是这个字,BARBARIAN,野蛮人,无法理解和沟通的野蛮。

想来没办法找到很多HBV的立法,但反过来,每部外国的宪法,都是依据。想来除了北韩,中国,或者还有伊朗,没有那个国家的宪法不保护隐私权,而人的健康状况,是当然的核心的隐私权。发达国家一般的惯例,雇主没有掌握雇员身体状况的当然权利,要求全面体检一般是没有法律依据的。个人的身体状况,只由自己掌握。我曾经就这个问题询问了同学,一个外国的隐私权博士。我把她的回信贴下来,如果有不嫌麻烦的,不妨看看

I am fine, and how are you? I am slowly adjusting to
life in a new place and let me tell you, life is not
as easy as it is in Sweden.

I am really surprised to hear about the faith of HBV
carriers in your country and what makes me mad is that
you had to loose a job opportunity because of that! I
read your email yeasterday itself but wanted to come
to work today and check out some books.

Yes, you are right, it is impossible to sue them for
privacy violation and that is because you told them
that you have HBV yourself. Another problem, as you
say, is that your country has restricted the privacy
of individuals by enacting a law presumably to
preserve public health. Privacy is not an absolute
right. It can be restricted by various other interests
- public health, national security, freedom of speech,
etc. I have no idea what is the situation in China (is
it written in the Constitution that privacy can be
restricted or not?) but it seems to me that in such a
hypothesis you will be able to make only if you prove
that the HBV virus has a very restricted mode of
transmission.

I was not very familiar with HBV myself but I read
some articles online about it. I think that a very
successful parallel can be drawn between the
contagiousness of HIV/AIDS and HBV.

Having drawn that conclusion, I would suggest you read
the abundance of material on HIV/AIDS workplace
discrimination. The privacy issues with HIV/AIDS are
primarily concerned with disclosure of the status.
What can benefit you in this respect is - do you
absolutely have to have a mandatory HBV screening in
order to be considered for a job. In Bulgaria, when
applying for a job, sometimes it is required of the
applicant to submit a medical examination report.
However, I am not aware that such deseases are
included in it. An example to the contrary was when I
applied for a student visa for South Africa - I was
required to have blood tests for AIDS, HBV, etc.
(something the Swedish embassy did not require :-))

Let me quote for you the state of the law in Australia
regarding HIV testing prior to work employment:

"There is no statutory or other duty on applicants to
disclose their HIV status to employers, nor is routine
screening of prospective employees warranted. Worksafe
Australia advises that HIV/AIDS screening of
employees, both current and prospective, as part of an
assessment of fitness to work is unnecessary and
should not be required.
Equal opportunity laws may prohibit asking about an
applicant's HIV status or requiring  and HIV test in a
pre-employment medical examination, where the
information is not relevant to the job description."
In most cases HIV status will not be relevant as it
does not of itself affect the capacity of employees to
perform their duties, and hence questioning or
disclosure is not warranted.
A complaint of unlawful discrimination may be made
where this information is used against applicants with
HIV."
Source: Australian HIV/AIDS Legal Guide, Second
Edition, The Federation Press, 1993, at page 479.

There are numerous other defences: wold HBV prevent
you from doing your work well? Answer is no; Is the
position of an Intelelctual Property Officer such that
it can facilitate the spread of the HBV virus? Answer
is no.

I hope I have helped with some guidelines. You have
pointed me in a direction that I can definately
explore in my future thesis, even though I am
primarily focused on data protection issues. Please,
keep in touch and let me know how things go. i
completely sympathise with you and I am sorry to see
how unjustly you and millions of others have been
treated.

Regards,
Maria

现金
55 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-8-12 
最后登录
2004-8-22 
发表于 2004-8-12 05:51
在此,我认为不是说资源不自愿的问题,
如果自愿,由于现在的工作难找,那么没有的人当然为了取信于企业,那么他(她)当然乐意了,
而携带者不愿意,这不就很容易区分出来吗,而被拒绝!
法规就应该完善,而不能给人于空子可钻,要彻底杜绝歧视,就应有更完善的法规!

现金
449 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-6-6 
最后登录
2007-10-4 
发表于 2004-8-12 05:52
4. AIDS, HIV and HEPATITIS B POLICY
4.1 General
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin recognizes Human Immunodeficiency
Virus (HIV) and Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) as serious public health threats and is committed to encouraging an informed and educated response to issues and questions concerning these infections.
4.2 Purpose, Scope, and Definitions
Permian Basin in complying with statutes concerning acquired immune deficiency syndrome, human immunodeficiency virus, and hepatitis B virus. In addition, the medical, educational, legal, administrative, and ethical issues related to specific situations involving persons with HIV or HBV infections in the following areas are addressed:
4.211 Administrative policies;

4.212 Residence life;

4.213 Health education;

4.214 Testing for HIV or HBV infection;

4.215 Confidentiality of information related to persons with AIDS, HIV or HBV infection; and

4.216 Patient care.
4.22 Scope
This policy is applicable to students, faculty, and employees of The University of Texas
of the Permian Basin and shall be made available to students, faculty, and staff members of each component institution by its inclusion in the student, faculty and personnel guides if practicable, or by any other method. All catalogs should state that the educational pamphlet is available to students.
4.23 Definitions
Institutional Committee: A task force or institution-wide committee to oversee the development and implementation of educational programs related to HIV and HBV, and to advise the administration on policies regarding HIV and HBV. It is suggested that the Committee include, as a minimum, representation from the faculty, the student body, and administrative areas such as housing services, health services, counseling services, and food services.
4.3 General Policies
4.31 Admissions to Schools
The existence of HIV or HBV infection should not be considered in admissions
decisions unless current scientific information indicates required academic activities will likely expose others to risk of transmission.
4.32 Residential Housing
Residential housing staff will not exclude HIV-infected or HBV-infected students from
University housing and will not inform other students that a person with HIV or HBV infection lives in University housing.
4.33 Employment
The existence of HIV or HBV infection will not be used to determine suitability for employment by The University unless the position requires performance of exposure-prone procedures.
4.34 Class Attendance
A student with HIV or HBV infection should be allowed to attend all classes without restrictions, as long as the student is physically and mentally able to participate, perform assigned work, and poses no health risk to others.
4.35 Access to Facilities
A person with HIV or HBV infection should not be denied access to The University because of HIV or HBV infection.
4.36 Testing for HIV and HBV Infection
4.361 Mandatory Testing:
No programs for mandatory HIV or HBV testing of employees, students, or patients will be undertaken without their consent unless authorized or required by law or court.
4.362 Informed Consent for HIV Testing:
Unless otherwise authorized or required by law, no HIV test should be performed without informed consent of the person to be tested.
Consent will be written on a separate form, or the medical record will document that the test has been explained and consent has been obtained. The consent form will state that post-test counseling will be offered or the medical record will note that the patient has been informed that post-test counseling will be offered.。
4.363 Reporting of Test Results
HIV and HBV test results will be reported in compliance with all applicable statutory requirements, including the Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Act, Texas Health and Safety Code, 81.001.
Hiv和hbv的检验结果会按照适用法律的要求进行报告,法规包括转染病控制预防条例,得克萨斯州健康与安全第81.001款。
4.364 Qualifying for Workers' Compensation Benefits
工作人员的赔偿认定
State law requires that an employee who bases a workers' compensation claim on a work related exposure to HIV must provide a written statement of the date and circumstances of the exposure and document that within ten (10) days after the exposure, the employee had a test result that indicated absence of HIV infection. An employee who may have been exposed to HIV while performing duties of employment may not be required to be tested, but refusal to be tested may jeopardize Workers' Compensation benefits.
4.365 Testing Following Potential Exposure to HIV or HBV
The University will develop guidelines and protocols for employees and students who have been exposed to material that has a potential for transmitting HIV or HBV as a result of employment or educational assignments. Testing of employees or students exposed to such material should be done within ten (10) days after exposure and should be repeated after one (1) month. Testing for HIV also should be done after three (3) and six (6) months. These guidelines should follow TDH, U.S. Public Health Service, and CDC guidelines.
In cases of exposure of an employee or student to another individual's ("Individual" in this paragraph) blood or body fluid, The University, at the institution's expense, may test that Individual for HIV and HBV infection with or without the Individual's consent, provided that the test is performed under approved institutional guidelines and procedures that provide criteria for testing and that respect the rights of the person being tested.
This includes post-test counseling. If the test is done without the Individual's consent, the guidelines must ensure that any identifying information concerning the Individual's test will be destroyed as soon as the testing is complete and the person who may have been exposed is notified of the result. Test results will be reported in compliance with all applicable statutory requirements.
4.37 Confidentiality of Records
Except where release is required or authorized by law, information concerning the HIV status of students, employees or patients and any portion of a medical record will be kept confidential and will not be released without written consent. HIV status in personnel files and Workers' Compensation files is to remain confidential and have the confidentiality status of medical records.
4.38 Education
4.381 General Employee Educational Pamphlet
The University will provide each employee an educational pamphlet about methods of transmission and prevention of HIV infection. The pamphlet will be the TDH educational pamphlet or a pamphlet based on the model developed by the TDH. The pamphlet will be provided to new employees on the first day of employment and to all employees annually.
4.382 Information On Prevention Provided to Students
4.3821 The University will routinely offer students programs based on the model HIV education and prevention program developed by the TDH and tailored to the students' cultural, educational, language, and developmental needs.
4.3822 Each student health center should provide information on prevention of HIV infection including:
- the value of abstinence and long-term mutual monogamy,

- information on the efficacy and use of condoms, and

- state laws relating to the transmission of HIV and to conduct that may result in such transmission.
4.3823 The employee educational pamphlet will be available to students on request..
4.383 Guidelines For Laboratory Courses
Laboratory courses requiring exposure to material that has potential for transmitting HIV or HBV will adopt safety guidelines for handling such material and distribute these guidelines to students and staff prior to their coming in contact with such material.

4.39 Unemployment Compensation Benefits
The University will inform employees via employee and faculty guides or other appropriate methods that state law provides that an individual will be disqualified for unemployment compensation benefits.:
-        if the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) finds that the employee left work voluntarily rather than provide services included within the course and scope of employment to an individual infected with a communicable disease, including HIV.
-        This disqualification applies if the employer provided facilities, equipment, training, and supplies necessary to take reasonable precautions against infection; or

- if the TWC finds that the employee has been discharged from employment based on a refusal to provide services included within the course and scope of employment to an individual infected with a communicable disease, including HIV. This disqualification applies if the employer provided facilities, equipment, training and supplies necessary to take reasonable precautions against infection.
-       
4.310 Health Benefits
No student or employee will be denied benefits or provided reduced benefits under a health plan offered through The University of Texas of the Permian Basin on the basis of a positive HIV test result.

4.艾滋病和乙型肝炎政策
4.1总则
4.1得克萨斯大学认识到爱滋病和乙型肝炎对公众健康构成严重威胁,有责任鼓励对些疾病感染的问题作出科学的反应。
4.2目的,范围,和说明
4.21 Purpose
4.21目的
这个政策的目的是为得克萨斯大学遵循关于爱滋病病毒和乙型肝炎病毒的法令提供指导。此外,涉及hiv和hbv的感染者在医疗,教育,法律,行政管理和道德的问题在以下的阐述:
4.211 行政管理
4.212 生活起居
4.213 健康教育
4.214 hiv和hbv 感染的检测
4.215 hiv和hbv 感染者的信息保密
4.216 患者的护理
4.22适用范围  
本手册适用于得克萨斯大学的学生和教职员工,并通过包含在学生,教职员工的个人指导中或以其他方式使得学生和教职员工得到它。所有的目录应声明本教育性的手册每个学生都可以得到。
4.23说明
学校委员会:一个特别小组或学校范围的委员会跟踪和hiv和hbv相关的教育的发展和实行。并向行政部门建议涉及hiv和hbv的政策。建议该委员会至少包括教师代表,学生代表,行政管理部门如住宿,健康,咨询,和餐饮服务等部门。
4.3总的方针
4.31学校录取
除非目前的科学显示学校的行为可能使得其他人有受感染的危险,学校在招生的时候不应考虑学生是否感染hiv和hbv
4.32住宿
宿管人员不能排除HIV和hbv感染者在学校住宿,不能让其他学生知道有hiv和hbv感染者在学校住宿
4.33招聘
学校不能根据是否感染hiv或hbv来决定他是否适合录用,除非这个岗位需要实行暴露程序
4.34参加课程
只要感染hiv或hbv的学生的身体和精神状况可以参加并能完成分配的工作,不对其他人的健康构成威胁,他们就可以无限制地参加任何课程,
4.35设施的使用权
感染hiv或hbv的人员不能被拒绝进入大学。
4.36 hiv和hbv的检测
4.361强制检验
没有法院和法律的授权,不能对雇员,学生,和病人进行hiv或hbv的强制检测。
4.362 HIV检测的书面同意
即使有法律的授权,没有本人的书面同意不能开展hiv的检测。书面同意需写在单独的表中,或者在医疗记录里证明这项检验已经向本人解释并取得其同意。在同意检测的表中需表明对方会提供检测结果的的咨询服务。或者在医疗记录声明病人会得到检测结果的咨询服务
4.363 检验结果的报告
州法律要求,因工作暴露于hiv而被证实感染的员工提出赔偿要求时需在暴露以后的10天以内提供书面的暴露时间和暴露环境的陈述。
4.365 潜在的暴露于hiv或hbv后的检测
学校将制定一个指导方针和草案适用于那些因为雇用和教育过程中被暴露于潜在可能导致hiv或hbv感染的物质的员工和学生。
当职工或学生暴露于某一个人的血液或体液时,学校可以对这个人进行hiv和hbv检测,不管其是否同意。这个检测要是在被认可的制度下和要能提供检测标准和尊重被检测人的人权。包括提供检测后的咨询服务。如果检测没有经过本人同意,必须确保任何能确定该被检测人身份的信息在检测一经结束就被销毁。同时受暴露可能有感染威胁的人将会得到检验结果。检验结果会按照适用法律进行报告。
4.37 记录的保密
学生,职工,病人以及任何医疗记录中的hiv的状况都应保密,没有本人书面同意不准公开。除非法律授权这样做。个人文件和员工赔偿文件中是否感染hiv的信息将被保密,保密同时适用于医疗记录。
4.38 教育
4.381普通员工教育性手册
学校会向每位员工提供教育手册阐述hiv的传播途径和预防方法。这个手册可以是TDH制定的手册,或根据TDH的样式制定的手册。新员工录用的当天就会得到该手册,其他员工每年更新发放手册。
4.382向学生提供的预防信息
4.3821学校会为学生提供基于hiv知识的项目,也会根据学生们的文化,教育,语言和发展情况定制有TDH制定的预防知识项目。
每个学生健康中心需提供预防hiv感染的信息包括:
节欲和长期单一性伙伴的价值
安全套有效性和使用安全套
传播hiv的相关法律以及可能导致传播hiv的法律
4.3823学校根据要求向员工提供教育手册
4.383实验室行为的指导
实验课程需要暴露于可能导致感染hiv和hbv的物质时须采用处理这些物质的安全方针。在进实验室和这些物质接触之前向学生分发安全指导。
4.39失业补偿金
学校会通过员工,系领导或其他适当的方法通知每位员工,根据州法律个人可能丧失失业补偿金。
-        在雇用方已经合理地提供为预防受感染所必须的设施,装备,训练,和补给时,如果德州工会发现不愿为有传染性疾病者(包括hiv)提供其工作范围内的服务而主动离职的员工将失去失业保险金。
在雇用方已经合理地提供为预防受感染所必须的设施,装备,训练,和补给时,如果德州工会发现不愿为有传染性疾病者(包括hiv)提供其工作范围内的服务而被解雇的员工将失去失业保险金。
Hiv检测呈阳性的学生和雇员不会在通过得克萨斯州大学提供的健康计划中被拒绝或减少健康福利。

现金
449 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-6-6 
最后登录
2007-10-4 
发表于 2004-8-12 06:14
http://www.utsystem.edu/systempolicies/aids.htm

现金
2630 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-11-27 
最后登录
2009-2-9 
发表于 2004-8-12 06:37
多谢上面二位战友的提供的信息.确实很难找到的.是不是TEXAS的HBV比较严重呢
在上帝面前,我们是平等的。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 21:36 , Processed in 0.019420 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.