现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2013-7-31 10:51 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
发表于 2012 年 11 月 15 日 由 云易

惊艳美人江尼·威尔

“在看到江尼之前,我从来不知道男人也可以如此美丽”
“Until I saw johnny I never knew a man could be so beautiful”
— by 7827melody, from Youtube

English: 2008 World Championships. Johnny Weir
English: 2008 World Championships. Johnny Weir (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

对我来说,认为每一个男人都应该像个“男人”,每一个女人都应该像个“女人”,似乎是和认为每一个中国人都应该会武功,每一个美国人都应该是富翁一样,是一种以偏盖全的逻辑错误。事实上,现实总是比人为的规则复杂的多。现实中,总不时会有这样那样的特殊性,这样那样的不符合“常理”的意外。而也正是这些“意外”,让世界变得更加丰富多彩。

本文要说的,就是这样一个意外:一个和很多美丽的女人一样美丽,甚至比很多女人还“女人”的男人 – 江尼·威尔(Johnny Weir)。

作为一个花样滑冰选手,威尔首先吸引我的,是他的气质中自然流露出来的女性美。我看过无数“女人味”的男性滑冰选手,他们的气质,总免不了一种“柔弱”感,而这种“柔弱”感,似乎就是一种因缺乏“男子气”而导致的不足之感。而江尼·威尔却和这种风格截然不同,因为他并不是“缺乏”男子气,而是他本身禀赋着一种和男子气全然对立的“女人气”。他根本不在乎是否“男人味”,而是自由自在毫不含糊地展示天赋予他的女性美。在看他表演的时候,任何一双不带偏见的眼睛都能看出,这种优雅完全是出于一种天然。个人认为,比看女性选手的表演还更胜一筹的,是他在这种女性的优雅中还搀和了肌肉的力量,由此在冰场上这个“优雅”在力度的“保护”下,似乎显得更加完美。

其次,威尔打动我的,和沙霞·科恩(Sasha Cohen)一样,是他的艺术感染力。和那些只会在冰上比赛跳跃,或者机械地呈现一些规定动作,而在动作之间什么都没有的选手所不同的是,威尔总是能和音乐同步。似乎,他的身体本身就是被旋律和节奏所构成,所以无论是跳跃,转身,还是平稳的滑步,他的每一个移动,都像是一次生命之花的全新盛开,让人目不暇接。

最后,也是对我个人的人生思考最重要的,是在威尔的表演中可以看到一种完全的自信。威尔是天生的女性化,他自己不光是完全意识到这一点,并且,他还要充分地毫无顾虑地向世界展现这个气质。也正因为这个自信,他在比赛中很少失误。我个人决不把他的这个自信看成理所当然,因为我知道,对于那些从一开始就受公众青睐的人,自信根本算不了什么,而对于一个与众不同的人,尤其是在天性上不符合人类大多数共识的人,自信,是一个完全不同的概念,它需要比常人大得多的勇气。所以,我不得不对江尼·威尔表达出更多的敬佩。

2010年温哥华冬季奥运会上,江尼·威尔的表演极其优美,技术难度虽然不算最高,但都完成得天衣无缝。我个人觉得他至少应该拿到一个银牌或铜牌。但遗憾的是,他最后只排名第六。这在当时算是引起了公众的争议。从我看到网上的一些讨论来看,之所以他的排名如此落后,主要是因为他的艺术部分(performance score)得分太低。这就明显地表示出裁判对他的风格的“歧视”。

2010 – 2012年,威尔停赛了两年,之后又宣布复出,参加2014冬季奥运会。2010年威尔也公开了自己的同性恋身份。为此我为他高兴,因为这显示出他并没有被歧视压倒。我也衷心地希望在下界奥运会上他得到他应有的“报酬”。

Good luck Johnny!

————————————-

Stunning Beauty – Johnny Weir

“Until I saw johnny I never knew a man could be so beautiful”
— A comment from Youtube by “7827melody”

For me, to say every man should be like a man, every woman should be like a woman, is almost like to say every Chinese should be good at Kong Fu, every American should be rich. Truth is, the reality often is much more complicated than we humans can categorize it. There are always plenty of exceptions and surprises that break human rules, give this world some diversity, which make this world less boring. Here comes a man, who on ice acts as gracious as some of the most beautiful women. His name is Johnny Weir.

As a figure skater, Johnny Weir struck me first with his natural beauty of feminine. I’ve seen lots of “feminine” male figure skaters, many of them only appear to be too “soft” to me. Their “softness” seems to be a quality of “less masculine”, or “less powerful” than “regular” male skaters’ style. But Johnny Weir is different. He is not “less masculine”, because that’s simply NOT what he is. What he is is FEMININE. He doesn’t care about “masculine”, instead, he freely expresses his elegant nature without a slight confusion. When you watch his moves on ice, the elegance is totally natural. What’s even better, is that Weir’s “feminine” quality is rendered by some “muscle power”, which means better control on ice, thus as an art form, it is even closer to perfection.

Secondly, Weir impresses me with his artistic style (just like Sasha Cohen!). Different from many skaters who just pose some jumps and required positions, and in between fill with “nothingness”, Weir moves along with music, as if his body is charged by melody and rhythm, each move comes with a full “blossom” of life.

Last, probably most importantly to my “philosophical” view, is that all Weir’s performance displayed a great confidence. Not only he is naturally feminine, but also he is fully aware of it, and he intends to exhibit it with a giant confidence. I personally do not take this for granted, because for me, it is easier to gain confidence for those popular celebrities who easily receive approval from majority, than for those who are different, especially different by “nature”, different from social ideology or “common sense”. For the latter, being confident dose take a totally different measure of courage. That’s why I have to appreciate Johnny Weir with extra respect.

In 2010 Vancuver Winter Olympics, Johnny Weir finished in the Sixth place. It was a huge controversial. For me, he deserved a silver medal, or at least a bronze. According to some source I read online, the reason he was so underrated was because his “performance score” (aside from “technique score”) was marked very low. This obviously shows that judges indeed disliked Weir’s style.

I heard Johnny Weir has announced his coming back for 2014 Olympics. He also came out as an openly gay. I am glad, because all these actions showed that he was not discouraged by the mistreatment he received from last Olympics. I wholeheartedly hope he gets what he deserves next year.

Good luck Johnny!

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 22:18 , Processed in 0.014322 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.