肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 现代宇宙之父霍金说:现代物理的最大难题是 ...
查看: 1050|回复: 1
go

现代宇宙之父霍金说:现代物理的最大难题是 [复制链接]

现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2012-1-8 15:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

YAHOO NEWS: When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
现代宇宙之父霍金说:现代物理的最大难题是:女人。

回复:

1. Stephen, just think of women as either black holes, dark energy or dark matter. They can suck you in, pull you apart, reduce you to the smallest element and spin you in circles at near the speed of light. And like gravity, their pull is irresistible to the average male mass.

史蒂文认为女人是黑洞,暗能量,或暗物质。她们能把你吸进去,撕碎,打成最小的分子,然后以光速转晕。她们就象地球引力,让所有的男性质量无法逃脱。

2. Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.. It's called a Wedding Cake.

科学家发现了一种食品,可以让女人的性趣下降90%,那就是结婚蛋糕.

3. Two marriages, both bad, They just wanted what I had in my Pants.. called money.. I wanted what they had in their pants, turned out to be nothing, and thats what I got.... Now I'm too old, nobody wants me..

经历两次失败的婚姻,我发现:她们只要我裤子里的东西-钱。其实我也是只要她们裤子里的东西,-其实啥也没有。

4. Someone once said that the difference between men and women was that men only want one thing from every woman while women want everything from only one man.

有人说过,男人和女人的不同是:一个男人想要所有女人的一样东西;一个女人却想要一个男人的所有东西。

hahaha
God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China

现金
4504 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2010-11-26 
最后登录
2018-7-23 

天天开星 驴版 翡翠丝带

发表于 2012-1-8 15:45 |只看该作者
生活在天堂的人新年快乐
到了一定的年纪有太多的心事会变寡言
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:50 , Processed in 0.013666 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.