精华
帖子
注册时间
2010-7-20 
最后登录
2012-4-29 

有声有色 东北版 金嗓子

发表于 2010-8-8 17:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Today I am fine . But tomorrow , after tomorrow , next week , next month , next year and next decade , I would die , I would die in the sun , I would die in the rain or soaker , and I would die on the snow . ­

I like soft and pure snow ,I like the chilly day ,  let me die in the snow , let me bury my corpse in the snow . ­

If I died ,Dear Friends ,kinsfolk ,  parents , And sibling ,etc ,   please don't cry , please don't weep , just address loud the following poem : ­

Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush.

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there.
I do not die.

So heed,hear,when you awaken,what I say

I live with you and guard your way.

劝君莫哀我坟前
我未于此永长眠
我随长风彻宇宙
我随飘雪落人间
我化春雨遍郊野
我熟金谷垂田园
同卧黎明声寂寂
细语清溪水潺潺
瑞鸟环飞不忍去
星光伴君夜阑珊
花开君知应是我
静日生香一室间

莺啼不惊辽西梦
一身化作万千宠
立我坟前君莫泣
精魂早不依荒冢

当你醒时听我说

我永伴随你左右

我永做你指路灯

I happened to chance upon this poem a while ago when I was reading an English magazine in library. I wrote it down in my notebook and wanted to recite it.
        Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep is a poem largely considered to be written by Mary Elizabeth Frye (1904-2004), but of disputed origin. Of course the reason I am sharing this remarkable verse here is not to discuss who is the original author but to share with you the power and wisdom in the words. It was said that Frye first wrote this poem in 1932 for a German Jewish friend, Margaret Schwarzkopf. Margaret Schwarzkopf had been worrying about her mother, who was ill in Germany. The rise of Anti-Semitism had made it unwise for her to join her mother. When her mother died, she told Mary Frye she had not had the chance to stand by her mother’s grave and weep.
        Frye wrote the poem as part of her condolences. Like Frye who wrote this inspiring verse for her friend, I would like to share this remarkable verse with you and to the survivors of Myanmar’s (Burma) Cyclone and China’s Earthquake. May this poem inspires, consoles and strengthens our human spirits.

现金
8428 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2010-7-20 
最后登录
2012-4-29 

有声有色 东北版 金嗓子

发表于 2011-5-23 16:23 |只看该作者
“  八百里洞庭水干涸,

五千年华夏共一哭。”
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 10:14 , Processed in 0.012583 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.