精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-12 
最后登录
2017-12-18 
发表于 2010-4-5 22:04 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Everytime we touch——Cascada

Cascada (pronounced /kæˈskɑːdə/[1]) is a German eurodance group active since 2004. They are most famous for their hit singles "Everytime We Touch" which won them a World Music Award in 2007 as well as becoming the group's first number one single, "What Hurts the Most" which stormed the charts in 2008, and "Evacuate the Dancefloor" which recently became their first UK number one single. So far the group has sold an estimated 20 million copies of their three albums worldwide. Cascada consists of the German-born English singer Natalie Horler, and Record producers DJ Manian and Yanou

[ 本帖最后由 liang99 于 2010-4-6 00:20 编辑 ]
对酒当歌,人生几何?譬如朝露,去日苦多。
慨当以慷,忧思难忘。何以解忧,唯有杜康。
青青子衿,悠悠我心。但为君故,沉吟至今。

现金
1022 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-12 
最后登录
2017-12-18 
发表于 2010-4-5 23:13 |只看该作者

honest goodbyes——bic runga

honest goodbyes——bic runga

gravity

Briolette Kah Bic Runga MNZM (born 13 January 1976) is a New Zealand singer-songwriter whose first solo album, Drive, debuted at number one in the New Zealand RIANZ charts, and has since become one of the highest-selling New Zealand artists of all time. Runga has also found success internationally in Australia, the Republic of Ireland and to some extent in the UK.

Regarding the pronunciation of "Bic": "'You say it Bec, rather than Bic,' explains New Zealand singer-songwriter Bic Runga. 'It's Chinese, it's a strange vowel sound which doesn't seem to translate in Australia. It means the colour of jade, which might mean green.'"[1] The "strange vowel" is a Checked tone. For the meaning of "colour of jade", Bic is "[碧]" in Chinese character.[2] Checked tone derives from Middle Chinese. In modern time, most southeastern Chinese dialects such as Cantonese, Hakka, have the "-k" ending form of Checked tone.Both Elton John and Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page can be counted amongst her fans.[3]In January 2006, The Queen made Runga a member of the New Zealand Order of Merit in the New Zealand New Year's Honours List.

[ 本帖最后由 liang99 于 2010-4-7 19:00 编辑 ]
对酒当歌,人生几何?譬如朝露,去日苦多。
慨当以慷,忧思难忘。何以解忧,唯有杜康。
青青子衿,悠悠我心。但为君故,沉吟至今。

现金
1022 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-12 
最后登录
2017-12-18 
发表于 2010-4-5 23:56 |只看该作者
I'm yours(live show )——Jason Mraz,My favourite singer,I expect he will come to China in the future.

Jason Mraz (pronounced /məˈræz/;born June 23, 1977) is an American singer-songwriter, born and raised in Mechanicsville, Virginia. Mraz's stylistic influences include reggae, pop, rock, folk, jazz, and hip hop.Mraz released his debut album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come, which contained the hit single "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)", in 2002 but it was not until the release of his second album, Mr. A-Z that Mraz achieved commercial success. The album peaked at number five on the Billboard Hot 200 and sold over one hundred thousand copies in the US. In 2008, Mraz released his third studio album, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.. The album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 was a commercial success worldwide, peaking in the top ten of many international charts.

Mraz's international breakthrough came with the release of lead single from We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. titled "I'm Yours". The single peaked at number six on the Billboard Hot 100, giving Mraz his first top ten single. The song was a huge commercial success in the US with it receiving a triple-Platinum certification from the RIAA for sales of over three million.[2] The song was successful internationally and topped the charts in New Zealand and Norway and peaking in the top ten of multiple international charts.

[ 本帖最后由 liang99 于 2010-4-6 00:21 编辑 ]
对酒当歌,人生几何?譬如朝露,去日苦多。
慨当以慷,忧思难忘。何以解忧,唯有杜康。
青青子衿,悠悠我心。但为君故,沉吟至今。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:38 , Processed in 0.013364 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.