精华
帖子
注册时间
2008-5-15 
最后登录
2010-3-16 
发表于 2008-5-22 21:55
"I love my country deeply, but my country does not love me."

This is one of the most impressive statements I have ever seen only once but remember clearly by heart. That is because I feel the same way.

Ever since I threw myself into the fierce and crazy job-hunting market, I have never felt more depressed ever before. I have never doubt about my ability cuz I know clearly what I am capable of. I only got several offers. None of those are easy ones. I gave up a good one last semester. I am not one of those conceit talents. I am not fond of pursuing what is beyond my grasp. I was not hoping a better one to come. I was forced to give it up. I am a healthy person. But china does not think so. At least 1.2 billion Chinese people do not feel the same way. Because I am a hepatitis B virus carrier. I am not sick. I am only carrying some kind of virus, not spreading them. This is one of the miserable and pathetic phenomena in China: people are panic and defensive about something they do not really well know of! Even mentioning about liver may arouse their panic!! Sooooo pathetic!!!

I finally got the offer from the AL Futtian group in UAE. Going abroad is many Hbvers' dreams because like what I said at the very beginning: these people love China, but China does not love them. Actually they are feeling the country just wants to dump them, like dumping rubbish!! But it seems going abroad is also a problem when confronting the physical test. As long as in China, you have to follow the Chinese rules, labeling " Chinese characteristic"! And next week, I am going to have the physical test. I am not sure what is before me. I, or rather, my family have gone through so much because me and my sis and bro are all carriers. I deeply understand that probably one of the very important reasons why my bro feels so unwilling to get himself into those companies or factories where physical test, hbv particularly emphasized, is required. Maybe bro just does not want to embarrass himself, because our condition is already embarrassing enough!

Whatever, I will have the physical test done next week. I am hoping for the best. I want to prayer for a satisfying result. At least, do not let my mother down again. I need this chance, because of her.

现金
153 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2008-4-4 
最后登录
2014-10-3 
发表于 2008-5-25 19:55
I am here with you.wish you could stay abroad for good.

现金
1091 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-8-4 
最后登录
2009-6-20 

荣誉之星

发表于 2008-5-25 23:51
don't worry too much. I had the same situation before. Just believe we will have much fairer opportunity in the near future. Our voice are much louder nowadays.
When a journey comes to an end, we know there will be a new start ahead of us.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:05 , Processed in 0.014690 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.