肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 伟大领袖布什語录(2004版)
查看: 1042|回复: 0

伟大领袖布什語录(2004版) [复制链接]

现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2008-5-7 07:19
"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain we will not have an all-volunteer army." --- George W. Bush, Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

"I heard there's rumors on the Internets!" ---George W. Bush, presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 8, 2004

"When a drug comes in from Canada, I wanna make sure it cures ya, not kill ya... I've got an obligation to make sure our government does everything we can to protect you. And one -- my worry is that it looks like it's from Canada, and it might be from a third world." --- George W. Bush, presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, Oct. 8, 2004

"You know, it's hard work to try to love her as best as I can, knowing full well that the decision I made caused her loved one to be in harm's way." --- George W. Bush, presidential debate, Coral Gables, Fla., Sept. 30, 2004

"I saw a poll that said the right track/wrong track in Iraq was better than here in America. It's pretty darn strong. I mean, the people see a better future." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004

"I'm not the expert on how the Iraqi people think, because I live in America, where it's nice and safe and secure." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004

"The CIA laid out several scenarios and said life could be lousy, life could be OK, life could be better, and they were just guessing as to what the conditions might be like." --- George W. Bush, New York City, Sept. 21, 2004

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --- George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental -- supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel." --- George W. Bush, Eerie, Pa., Sept. 4, 2004

"Had we to do it over again, we would look at the consequences of catastrophic success, being so successful so fast that an enemy that should have surrendered or been done in escaped and lived to fight another day." --- George W. Bush, telling Time magazine that he underestimated the Iraqi resistance

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" --- George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

"Let me put it to you bluntly. In a changing world, we want more people to have control over your own life." --- George W. Bush, Annandale, Va, Aug. 9, 2004

"As you know, we don't have relationships with Iran. I mean, that's -- ever since the late '70s, we have no contacts with them, and we've totally sanctioned them. In other words, there's no sanctions -- you can't -- we're out of sanctions." --- George W. Bush, Annandale, Va, Aug. 9, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"Give me a chance to be your president and America will be safer and stronger and better." --- Still-President George W. Bush, Marquette, Michigan, July 13, 2004

"And I am an optimistic person. I guess if you want to try to find something to be pessimistic about, you can find it, no matter how hard you look, you know?" --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 15, 2004

"I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. You're doing a heck of a job. You cut your teeth here, right? That's where you started practicing? That's good. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." --- George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"Like you, I have been disgraced about what I've seen on TV that took place in prison." --- George W. Bush, Parkersburg, West Virginia, May 13, 2004

"My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 21, 2004

"Obviously, I pray every day there's less casualty." --- George W. Bush, Fort Hood, Texas, April 11, 2004

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear." --- George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

"The march to war affected the people's confidence. It's hard to make investment. See, if you're a small business owner or a large business owner and you're thinking about investing, you've got to be optimistic when you invest. Except when you're marching to war, it's not a very optimistic thought, is it? In other words, it's the opposite of optimistic when you're thinking you're going to war." --- George W. Bush, Springfield, Mo., Feb. 9, 2004

"But the true strength of America is found in the hearts and souls of people like Travis, people who are willing to love their neighbor, just like they would like to love themselves." --- George W. Bush, Springfield, Mo., Feb. 9, 2004

"In my judgment, when the United States says there will be serious consequences, and if there isn't serious consequences, it creates adverse consequences." --- George W. Bush, Meet the Press, Feb. 8, 2004

"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

"I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country." --- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. Jan. 14, 2004

"So thank you for reminding me about the importance of being a good mom and a great volunteer as well." --- George W. Bush, St. Louis, Mos., Jan. 5, 2004
God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 18:58 , Processed in 0.013251 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.