精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-12-11 
最后登录
2015-9-21 
发表于 2007-11-20 02:39

我在PTC TALK上做国际推广的帖子!
I am so tired of scam that I build my own site---chinagpt.com!This is gonna be huge!

I haven't been here for about one week coz I was busy setting up my site. I was tired of all those sites that didn't pay or just bankrupted. I think the reason is that they don't really understand how to do business. This is not just fun.It is business. A site owner must consider how to create value for its customers(advertisers) and of course,its members. Only by doing that can the site last long. There are many TC,PTSU,PTR ..sites. What is the difference between your site and other sites? How can you stand out from numerous sites? Who is your targeted customer? Do u wanna serve those MLM or get rich quick schemes or even become one of them? Do u wanna have a good reputation and win trust of members? Do u have a vision for long term development? Why do u discriminate members from some countries? why do u insult a whole nation just becoz of a few cheaters? This doesn't make u look good...These  all should be considered carefully.
It is all these problems in GPT industry that makes me feel I should do something to change the status quo. I was tired of guessing who is scam or not.
So...here is my site---chinagpt.com. I bought  expensive but reliable script and my site is hosted by a hosting service provider I think is reliable. I am satisfied with their service till now. I added some Chinese so that my Chinese members can understand more easily.But it is still an English site and an international site. I will never ban members from any country. and I welcome u to join my site!
This site will only advertise for those products, services or programs that can really bring value to other people. If I advertise for a scam, this will make me feel I am a scammer too and that is beneath my dignity.My site is to help legitimate business to grow. and becoz China is growing at two-digit percent(above 10%) speed, if your company wants to expand business in China, we can definitely help!We can not only show your site to our people,but also do the translation if necessary. Dear members, if u can introduce customers to advertise in my site, u will get a huge cut coz I really appreciate it. If my site grows big enough, u might become a chief representive of my site in your region. You help my site grow and u will grow with us too! If that comes soon, we can watch Beijing 2008 Olympics games together.  

So join us now,it is free!
Besides 100 points signup-bonus and 10 points referral-bonus,we also give u a chance to win free pro membership if you have referred lots of members to join us.You can earn sales commission here too!

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-19 12:58:51编辑过]

现金
1375 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-12-11 
最后登录
2015-9-21 
发表于 2007-11-20 03:22

What u r about to see... is  the birth of an  exciting and unique new business ...which is in the final stage of pre-launch. This is your chance to gain the first mover advantage, and be ahead of the wave... Right now, a revolution is taking place on the internet which is making fortunes of a select few....While you work, they play;while you sleep, they are making money, XXX$ every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day....It is out of reach to most people...until now...Now, it is your turn to join the revolution...

Be part of the revolution!

I love these words.

[em02]

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-19 13:24:54编辑过]

‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:37 , Processed in 0.014445 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.