肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 help me,please!How do answer this email?
查看: 1597|回复: 1

help me,please!How do answer this email? [复制链接]

现金
915 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2007-6-5 
最后登录
2007-11-11 
发表于 2007-6-16 06:41

>From: "Liu, Harry" <[email protected]>
>To: >Subject: FW: THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
>Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:10:14 +0800
>
>Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide equal opportunity to qualified candidates, we will review our current practices, and will make necessary changes to update our practices so as to make Pulse a responsible employer in China.
>
>thank you.
>
>Dongguan Pulse Electronics, Recruitment Dept,
>
>_________________________________________________________________________________
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From:

>Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:04 PM
>To: resume
>Cc: Expathiring; Pulse_HR
>Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
>
>Dear leaders of Pulse,
>
>   I am a chinese,congrated form a university of china on June,2005 and obtained bachelor' degree with distinction at that time. After graduating from university, I was employed by a company of TAIWAN which is good at transformer design and manufacture and I work at magnetics and transformer design all the time.
>
>   On March 19,2007, your a local unit -DONGGUAN PULSE COMPONENTS'
>LTD.offered their employment to me and gave me a ENG position.They asked me to work as soon as possible.On April 10,2007,I arrived and was asked to be identified only by my surname at a small hospital. After the simple test ,they told me that I can't work at that time,because I was a carrier of the Hepatitis B virus.I have passed your interview ,but eventually I lost the chance to be a delphi employee because of Hepatitis B virus.
>    We know the Hepatitis B virus would not pose “considerable risk” to others,and I can work as same as others. It is mainly transmitted at birth, through sexual contact or by contaminated needles.The health ministry of China says carriers can live, work and study “normally”. I thought that as a big company, PULSE would have a better understanding of this issue.
>    Officially, discrimination against Hepatitis B victims is banned under a worded 2004 law,and The health ministry of China noted that discrimination against Hepatitis B victims is banned at June 1,2007.
>    If a mistake has been committed ,you will follow up and take whatever measures are required to correct it
>    About 0.12 billion people have HBV who are discriminated in china by foreign invested company like your company.So pls help me!Thank you!

现金
1091 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-8-4 
最后登录
2009-6-20 

荣誉之星

发表于 2007-6-19 12:04

Thanks for your reply.  As you are saying, Pulse aims to provide equal opportunity to qualified candidates. Living a country dedicated in liberty and conceived in the proposition that all men are created equal, we deserve every fair and equal opportunity. It is my honor that I can attend and pass your interview. I believe it is my performance and potential ability that win your recognition. I am qualified for this position. Here I would like you look into this case and revoke your previous rejection on offering this position to me.

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours

When a journey comes to an end, we know there will be a new start ahead of us.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 15:25 , Processed in 0.014894 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.