15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English 存档 1 新药TSU-68(一种口服的血管生成抑制剂) I/II 临床研究 ...
查看: 724|回复: 0

新药TSU-68(一种口服的血管生成抑制剂) I/II 临床研究 [复制链接]

现金
9043 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-7-18 
最后登录
2018-8-18 
发表于 2007-1-28 06:23
新的可行的肝细胞癌的研究设计:一个TSU-68(一种口服的血管生成抑制剂) I/II 临床研究
New feasibility study design with hepatocellular carcinoma: A phase I/II study of TSU-68, an oral angiogenesis inhibitor.

Meeting: 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting 

Abstract No: 4145
Citation: Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I. Vol 24, No. 18S (June 20 Supplement), 2006: 4145
Author(s): F. Kanai, H. Yoshida, T. Teratani, S. Sato, R. Tateishi, S. Obi, M. Yamashita, T. Kawabe, S. Shiina, M. Omata
Abstract: Background: Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a devastating disease with limited treatment options at advanced stages. HCC is a highly vascular tumor in which angiogenesis contributes to its pathogenesis. TSU-68 is an oral anti-angiogenesis compound that blocks VEGFR-2, PDGFR, and FGFR. Methods: This is an open-label phase I/II study to characterize the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic (PK) profile and efficacy of TSU-68 at 800mg/po daily in adults with unresectable HCC. Patients (Pts) previously treated with surgery, radiofrequency ablation, transcatheter arterial embolization, chemotherapy, or radiotherapy were eligible. Pts were stratified into three groups based on hepatic function: level 1 (no cirrhosis), level 2 (Childs-Pugh A) or level 3 (Childs-Pugh B). The safety, tolerability and PK of TSU-68 were assessed sequentially from level 1 by enrolling 3 pts in each level. The response was evaluated based on RECIST. Results: 15 pts were enrolled: median age = 67 years (range 53-74 years), male/female = 11/4, cirrhosis/no cirrhosis = 12/3, HCV/HBV/alcohol = 12/2/1. 2 pts at level 3 who received 800 mg/d experienced DLTs (CTC grade 3 abdominal pain and ascites). The dose was reduced to 400 mg/d in an additional 3 pts at level 3 (no DLT observed). The most common adverse events were: hypoalbuminemia, diarrhea, abdominal pain, fever, and AST/ALT elevation. PK data from 12 pts (3 at level 1; 3 at level 2; 6 at level 3) indicated that the area under the curve (AUC) of TSU-68 was similar from level 1 to 3, and biologically active levels of TSU-68 could be reached at a dose of 400 mg/d. One pt had a partial response, 7 pts had stable disease (2 pts for over 12 months) and 7 pts had progressive disease. Tumor necrosis was observed in 8 pts. Conclusions: The study design based on hepatic function is useful to assess the safety of anti-tumor agent in pts with impaired liver function. A dose of 400 mg/d TSU-68 is well tolerated in pts with HCC. While the study is still on going, the preliminary results suggest that TSU-68 has anti-tumor activity against HCC.

http://www.pancas.com/yeNewsInfo.asp?id=77

http://www.taiho.co.jp/recruit/question/question5.html

实事求是,注重科学,坚持真理,敢讲真话
敢为人先,务实进取,开放兼容,敬业奉献
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-5 22:16 , Processed in 0.013736 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.