2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-5 16:24

and i love her

歌手:beatles

and i love her (lennon mccartney)

i give her all my love that's all i do and fi you saw my love you'd love her too i love her

she gives me ev'rything and tenderly the kiss my lover brings she brings to me and i love her

a love like ours could never die as long as i have you near me

bright are the stars that shine dark is the sky i know this love of mine will never die and i love her

presented by happyhuang

bright are the stars that shine dark is the sky i know this love of mine will never die and i love her

and i love you so

歌手:don mclean 专辑:流星花园

and i love you so the people ask me how how i've lived till now i tell them i don't know i guess they understand how lonely life has been but life began again the day you took my hand and yes i know how lonely life can be the shadows follow me and the night won't set me free but i don't let the evening get me down now that you're around me and you love me too your thoughts are just for me you set my spirit free i'm happy that you do the book of life is brief and once a page is read all but love is dead that is my believe and yes i know how loveless life can be the shadows follow me and the night won't set me free and i don't let the evening bring me down now that you're around me and i love you so the people ask me how how i've lived till now i tell them...i don't know

angel of the morning

歌手:juice newton

there'll be no strings to bind your hands not if my love can't bind your heart and there's no need to take a stand for it was i who chose to start i see no need to take me home i'm old enough to face the dawn

just call me angel of the morning angel just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby just call me angel of the morning angel then slowly turn away from me

maybe the sun's light will be dim and it won't matter anyhow if morning's echo says we ve sinned well, it was what i wanted now and if we're the victims of the night i won't be blinded by the light

just call me angel of the morning angel just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby just call me angel of the morning angel then slowly turn away i won't beg you to stay with me through the tears of the day of the years baby baby baby just call me angel of the morning angel just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby just touch my cheek before you leave me, darlin

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-5 2:27:55编辑过]

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-5 16:30

are you lonesome tonight

歌手:elvis presley 专辑:elv1s 30 #1 hits

elvis presley - are you lonesome tonight (words music by roy turk and lou handman) are you lonesome tonight, do you miss me tonight? are you sorry we drifted apart? does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day when i kissed you and called you sweetheart?

do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there? is your heart filled with pain shall i come back again? tell me dear are you lonesome tonight?

i wonder if you're lonesome tonight you know someone said that the world's a stage and each must play a part. fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart. act one was when we met i loved you at first glance you read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue then came act two you seemed to change and you acted strange and why i'll never know.

honey, you lied when you said you loved me and i had no cause to doubt you. but i'd really go on hearing your lies than go on living without you.

now the stage is bare and i'm standing there with emptiness all around and if you won't come back to me then make them bring the curtain down.

as long as you love me

歌手:backstreet boys

although loneliness has always been a friend of mine i'm leaving my life in your hands people say i'm crazy and that i am blind risking it all in a glance how you got me blind is still a mystery i can't get you out of my head don't care what is written in you history as long as you're here with me

i don't care who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me

every little thing that you have said and done feels like it's deep within me doesn't really matter if you're on the run it seems like we're meant to be

i've tried to hide it so that no one knows but i guess it shows when you look in to my eyes what you did and where you're comin from i don't care, as long as you love me, baby.

i don't care

auld lang syne(友谊地久天长)

歌手:leo sayer

(魂断蓝桥-友谊地久天长) should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? should auld acquaintance be forgot, for the sake of auld lang syne. if you ever change your mind, but i living, living me behind, oh bring it to me, bring me your sweet loving, bring it home to me. bring it home to me.yeah~ yeah~

lt;waterloon bridge gt;a good love story with this beautiful sound track it's my favorit.thank you for download . i wanna be your friend,please add me !

i'll give you jewelry and money too. that' s all all i'll do for you.

darling you know i laughed when you left, but now i know that i only hurt myself. please bring it to me,bring your sweet sweet love, bring it home to me, bring it home to me.

for auld lang syne my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet for the sake of auld

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-5 16:31

baby one more time

歌手:britney spears 专辑:baby one more time

(oh baby baby) (oh baby baby) oh baby baby how was i supposed to know that something wasn't right here oh baby baby i shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight yeah show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time oh baby baby the reason i breathe is you boy you've got me blinded oh pretty baby there's nothing that i wouldn't do it's not the way i planned it show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time (oh baby baby) (oh baby baby) oh baby baby how was i supposed to know oh pretty baby i shouldn't have let you go i must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know i still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby i must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know i still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time

beauty and beast--celine dion

tale as old as time true as it can be barely even friends than somebody bends unexpectedly

just a little change small, to say the least both a little scared neither one prepared beauty and the beast

ever just the same ever a surprise ever as before ever just as sure as the sun will arise

ever just the same ever a surprise ever as before ever just as sure as the sun will arise

tale as old as time tune as old as song bittersweet and strange finding you can change learning you were wrong

certain as the sun rising in the east tale as old as time song as old as rhyme beauty and the beast. tale as old as time song as old as rhyme beauty and the beast. lang syne.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-5 2:32:05编辑过]

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-5 16:35

because you loved me

歌手:celine dion

for all those times you stood by me for all the truth that you made me see for all the joy you brought to my life for all the wrong that you made right for every dream you made come true for all the love i found in you i'll be forever thankful baby you're the one who held me up never let me fall you're the one who saw me through through it all you were my strength when i was weak you were my voice when i couldn't speak you were my eyes when i couldn't see you saw the best there was in me lifted me up when i couldn't reach you gave me faith 'coz you believed i'm everything i a because you loved me you gave me wings and made me fly you touched my hand i could touch the sky i lost my faith, you gave it back to me you said no star was out of reach you stood by me and i stood tall i had your love i had it all i'm grateful for each day you gave me maybe i don't know that much but i know this much is true i was blessed because i was loved by you you were my strength when i was weak you were my voice when i couldn't speak you were my eyes when i couldn't see you saw the best there was in me lifted me up when i couldn't reach you gave me faith 'coz you believed i'm everything i am because you loved me you were always there for me the tender wind that carried me a light in the dark shining your love into my life you've been my inspiration through the lies you were the truth my world is a better place because of you you were my strength when i was weak you were my voice when i couldn't speak you were my eyes when i couldn't see you saw the best there was in me lifted me up when i couldn't reach you gave me faith 'coz you believed i'm everything i am because you loved me

big big world

BY--emilla

i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much...

i can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice it's so very cold outside like the way i'm feeling inside i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much...

outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end

i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when i open my eyes you're gone...

i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much...

i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do feel i will miss you much miss you much...

brick in the wall

歌手:pink floyd

ahhh!! we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control, no dark sarcasm in the classroom, teacher, leave them kids alone. hey! teacher! leave them kids alone! all in all it's just another brick in the wall, all in all you're just another brick in the wall.

we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control, no dark sarcasm in the classroom, teacher, leave them kids alone. hey! teacher! leave us kids alone! all in all it's just another brick in the wall, all in all you're just another brick in the wall.

if ya don't eat ya meat, ya can't have any puddin! how can ya have any puddin if ya don't eat ya meat! you, yeah, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddie!

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-5 16:41

bye, bye, bye

歌手:n sync 专辑:no strings attached

i'm doing this tonight you're probably gonna start a fight i know this can't be right hey baby come on

i loved you endlessly when you weren't there for me so now it's time to leave and make it alone

i know that i can't take no more it ain't no lie i wanna see you out that door baby bye bye bye

don't wanna be a fool for you just another player in your game for two you may hate me but it ain't no lie baby bye bye bye

can you feel the love tonight

歌手:elton john 专辑:the lion king

music by elton john lyrics by tim rice performed by elton john

there's a calm surrender to the rush of day when the heat of the rolling world can be turned away and enchanted moment and it sees me through it's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you chorus and can you feel the love tonight? it is where we are it's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer that we got this far and can you feel the love tonight how it's laid to rest? it's enough to make kings and vagabonds believe the very best

there's a time for everyone if they only learn that the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn there's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors when the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours (chorus) it's enough to make kings and vagabonds believe the very best

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-5 2:44:11编辑过]

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-5 16:45

careless whisper

---wham!

time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend to the heart and mind, ignorance is kind there's no comfort in the truth pain is all you'll find should've known better i feel so unsure as i take your hand and lead you to the dance floor as the music dies, something in your eyes calls to mind the silver screen and all its sad good-byes i'm never gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythm though it's easy to pretend i know your not a fool should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste the chance that i've been given so i'm never gonna dance again the way i danced with you time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend to the heart and mind ignorance is kind there's no comfort in the truth pain is all you'll find i'm never gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythm though it's easy to pretend i know your not a fool should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste this chance that i've been given so i'm never gonna dance again the way i danced with you never without your love tonight the music seems so loud i wish that we could lose this crowd maybe it's better this way we'd hurt each other with the things we'd wantto say we could have been so good together we could have lived this dance forever but noone's gonna dance with me please stay and i'm never gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythm though it's easy to pretend i know your not a fool should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste the chance that i've been given so i'm never gonna dance again the way i danced with you (now that you're gone) now that you're gone (now that you're gone) what i did's so wrong that you had to leave me alone

casablanca

sung by "bertie higgins"

i fell in love with you watching casablanca back row at the driven show in the flickering light pop-corn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviare making love on the long hot summer's night

i thought you fell in love with me watching casablanca holding hand beneath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe hiding in the shadows from the spots a rocky moon light in your arms making magic in the movies in your old chevrolet

oh'a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca a kiss in not a kiss without your sigh please come back to me in casablanca i love you more and more each day as time goes by (music)

i guess there are many broken hearts in casablanca you know i've really been there so i don't know i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen but it hurt as bad when i had to watch you go

changing partners

歌手:未知

changing partners lyrics:joe darion music:larry coleman

we were waltzin' together to a dreamy melody when they called out "change partners" and you waltzed away from me now my arms feel so empty as i gaze around the floor and i'll keep on changing partners till i hold you once more

though we danced for one moment and too soon we had to part in that wonderful moment somethin' happened to my heart so i'll keep changing partners till you're in my arms and then oh, my darlin' i will never change partners again

though we danced for one moment and too soon we had to part in that wonderful moment somethin' happened to my heart so i'll keep changing partners till you're in my arms and then oh, my darlin' i will never change partners again

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
8760 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-22 
最后登录
2011-12-7 

荣誉之星 天天开星

发表于 2005-2-6 00:16

经典好歌!谢谢大漠!我推荐-----

Take me to your heart

Hiding from the rain and snow Trying to forget but I won't let go Looking at a crowded street Listening to my own heart beat So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you girl (Chorus) Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand before I'm old Show me what love is - haven't got a clue Show me that wonders can be true They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now\or\never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart Standing on a mountain high Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky I should go and see some friends But they don't really comprehend Don't need too much talking without saying anything All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing

[em05][em05]
哪个九十七岁死,奈何桥上等三年。

现金
4176 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-7-2 
最后登录
2012-6-16 
发表于 2005-2-6 04:02

音乐呢

《吻别》英文版 MLTR-Take me to your heart

http://www.900idea.com/feiyue/showthread.asp?postid=852

可以听

我家宝宝早产,29周,2.8斤,现在20斤了,阻断成功

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:02

diana

歌手:孙耀威 专辑:baby i love your wa

i'm so young and you're so old . this my darling i've been told i don't care just what they say cause forever i will pray you and i will be asfree as the birds up in the trees. oh... please stand by me diana. thrills i get when you hold me close oh... my darling you're the most i love you but do you love me oh... diana. can't you see. i love you with all my heart and i hope we will never part oh... please stay with me. diana

oh... my darlin'.oh... my lover tell me that there is no other. i love you with my heart don't you know i love you so only you can take my heart. only you can tear it apart when you hold me in your loving arms i can fel you giving all your charm hold me darling. hold me tight squeeze me baby with all your might. oh... please stand by me. diana stand by me. diana oh... stand by me. diana

don't cry for me argentina

歌手:sinead o'connor

it won't be easy you'll think it strange when i try to explain how i feel that i still need your love after all that i've done you won't believe me all you will see is a girl you once knew although she's dressed up to the nines at sixes and sevens with you i had to let it happen i had to change couldn't stay all my life down at heel looking out of the window staying out of the sun so i chose freedom running around trying everything new but nothing impressed me at all i never expected it too don't cry for me argentina the truth is i never left you all through my wild days my mad existence i kept my promise don't keep your distance

and as for fortune and as for fame i never invited them in though it seemed to the world they were all i desired they are illusions they are not the solutions they promised to be the answer was here all the time i love you and hope you love me

have i said too much? there's nothing more i can think of to say to you but all you have to do is look at me to know that every word is true i kept my promise don't keep your distance

don't know why

歌手:norah jones 专辑:come away with me

i waited 'til i saw the sun i don't know why i didn't come i left you by the house of fun i don't know why i didn't come i don't know why i didn't come

when i saw the break of day i wished that i could fly away instead of kneeling in the sand catching teardrops in my hand my heart is drenched in wine but you'll be on my mind forever

out across the endless sea i would die in ecstasy but i'll be a bag of bones driving down the road along

my heart is drenched in wine but you'll be on my mind forever

something has to make you run i don't know why i didn't come i feel as empty as a drum i don't know why i didn't come i don't know why i didn't come i don't know why i didn't come

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:04

end of the world

歌手:boyz ii men

why does the sun go on shining? why does the sea rush to shore? don't they know it's the end of the world 'cause you don't love me anymore? oh...why do the birds go on singing? why do the starts glow above? don't they know it's the end of the world? it ended when i lost your love. i wake up in the morning and now wonder why everything 's the same as it was. i can't understand. no, i can't understand how life goes on the way it does. oh...why does my heart go on beating? why do these eyes of mine cry? don't they know it's the end of the world?

it ended when you said------ goodbye! don't they know it's the end of the world? it ended when you said------ goodbye!

drowning

歌手:backstreet boys 专辑:chapter 1

don't pretend you're sorry i know you're not you know you got the power to make me weak inside girl you leave me breathless but it's okay 'cause you are my survival now hear me say i can't imagine life without your love even forever don't seem like long enough chorus: 'cause everytime i breathe i take you in and my heart beats again baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love

maybe i'm a drifter late at night 'cause i long for the safety of flowing freely in your arms i don't need another lover it's not for me 'cause only you can save me oh can't you see i can't imagine life without your love and even forever don't seem like long enough

'cause everytime i breathe i take you in and my heart beats again baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love

go on and pull me under cover me with dreams, yeah love me mouth to mouth now you know i can't resist 'cause you're the air that i breathe

everytime i breathe i take you in and my heart beats again baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love and baby i can't help it you keep me drowning your love

baby i can't help it keep me drowning in your love i keep drowning in your love baby i can't help it can't help it no, no

'cause everytime i breathe i take you in and my heart beats again baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love everytime i try to rise above i'm swept away by love baby i can't help it you keep me drowning in your love

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-11 08:50 , Processed in 0.019849 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.