454 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-5-22 
最后登录
2007-8-11 
发表于 2004-10-11 04:27
All of a sudden, the melodious music went into my sleepy mind and woke me up. The break day had fallen. All are quiet in the commendation, so quiet a room with a pale light. The clock pointed at 6 o’clock . I didn’t know whether it was the arrangement of the God that awoke the hope of my day.

I entered the campus in 2002, along with the disappointment with me and the Lord . There I met some of my friends who encouraged me the hope of renewing . Days came and went , the disaster ,in my mind , approached like destined to accompany me . Many times , I admit , I want someone to company but not the grief.

Memories of the old time came and went ,I couldn’t help thinking of ways of ending the grief together with the life of me . I rememorized the grief experiences in the past time and time again , days or nights I didn’t know . I am living now , which I know is the result of the hope of life . I don’t take pride in my timid or coward actions but a bright . So many experiences with grief ,so many dark days , introverted , I went through with that lonely heart . I know there lies the fire of my life in the deep soul while sometimes I need someone’s leading or light .

Words of encouragement from her made me went through the darkest days of my life . Actions of her let me get the way of my life again . Gratitude for her delays over and over again because of my mingled mind .

Life of me restarted , hard but ahead . Sometimes I can’t go to sleep as the damned nightmare companies me , which reminds me of more time and courage to recovery .

Many times I ask me whether I owe someone something , I will tell me I owe thanks to her . With awkward words and actions , I don’t know what to do to show my thanks to her but wart keep it into my deepest heart .

Arranged or not by the God , I write down the words to express the thanks , also a new hope of light for me . And she is my assistant teacher. Maybe I think this is a way .

Also I know , my dear friends here , we must believe us the master of our life! Hope us went through the grief together for a bright future .

现金
5705 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-9-10 
最后登录
2010-6-1 
发表于 2004-10-14 12:03
什么意思吗,下次你发的贴我看都懒得看.
我是一匹来自北方的狼 走在无垠的旷野中 凄厉的北风吹过 漫漫的黄沙掠过 我只有咬着冷冷的牙 报以两声长啸 不为别的 只为那传说中美丽的草原
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 01:31 , Processed in 0.013430 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.