肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 psychology,wisdom,life and something  ...
查看: 574|回复: 7

psychology,wisdom,life and something else [复制链接]

现金
193 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-23 
最后登录
2005-2-26 
发表于 2004-6-30 08:59
I am interested in psychology very much.i think psychologyis not only a kind of science,a method to make living, but also a way of thinking,a way of life.

People way of talking
Steel QIAN

In this world human being basic living skill is manner of talking with others. It is one part of ability to communicate with others. I find some people with gilt can warmly and freely communicate with almost any people, but some people hardly talk with others, including myself in ten years ago. I am always asking myself why and observe, think and try to find out the answer.

1. Some people with good capacity to communicate mostly come from a well-communicated family. Their parent’ frequency of quarrel is small. These children can well communicate with their parent (father, mother, or both) from their childhood, especially between birth and ten years old. Their parents can ordinarily talk with each other smoothly.

However other children probably have no good luck as those above children. These children grow up in a badly communicated family, which their parent quarreling is often occurred. Their parent can not talk with each other freely; even often speak out “divorce” in the face a couple of times during their young period.

2. I knew a cousin who is a good and promising youth. But he can deny my speaking 8 out of 10 times. For example, when I speak this dish is good, he will say this dish oil is too queasy and taste is too salt and so on. When I said this movie is fantastic, but he said the spot is boring. Usually I had no interest to continue talking. I call these two sentences round. He has no malice to others, but just has a habit to reject others’ advice. Latterly, I knew his parent. I find his mother refute his father’ speaking 8 out of 10 times. Chinese have an old saying: similar cases are often occurred in one place. Similar persons often live together.

Another example: My nephew is 6 years old now. He often has a shouting way to others. One day, his shouting made his father crazy, and then his father ordered my nephew not to shout. My nephew answered How come you shout at me (also in a shouting way)? It is so funny. Also my elder sister with the ‘’gift’’ donated by my parent shouted at my nephew from birth. Therefor I think the children are a mirror and their speaking way maybe the echo of their family.

Common sense tells us that the best time for children’ learning language is between birth and 10 years old. When this family often encounters the storm of conflict, quarrel, denounce, it also affects their children. When the father said this dish is bad tasty, the mother complained: I painstakingly cater to you, but you had such nonsense…these segments shape our way of talking more or less in our childhood.

3. Also I had a bad habit to communicate with others long time ago.  No burden in the family, in the high school, even in the university, but after graduation I got a first job at age of 22, I offended many people. These frustrations propelled me to retrospect my way of talking, way of life. Until one of my friends coached me how to continue to talk along interlocutor’ meaning, how to maintain a neutral position, how to refute others under necessary. I think, I practice, and then think, practice.

Until one day I prepared the test TOEFL: I heard the classic dialogue as follows;

Man: would you like to go to the movie with me tonight?
Woman: wow I am very like this movie, but the work is up to my neck and I had to prepare the upcoming test.  

An English teacher told us this is the standard dialogue and way of thinking in USA.

So what a simple tip in talking. I chuckled in my heart. I remember how to agree, disapproved and how to keep a neutral position.

4. I intend to design the following experiment method
1)        Choose the experiment persons and let them to talk and record the dialogue.
2)        According to approval, neutral, disapproval meaning, rate the answers.
3)        To one topic, rate the communication.
Ø        the communication last more than 5 sentences per person is good
Ø        3-5 sentences is medium
Ø        less 2 sentences are bad.
4)        Using the above measurement to survey the people and their parent.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-6-29 20:02:31编辑过]

the life is like a box of chocalate, you never know what you are gonna get?

现金
157 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-6-8 
最后登录
2004-10-6 
发表于 2004-7-1 08:06
You are good at observing and learning from daily life . I learn a lot about communication from you article. Thank you for sharing with us !

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-7-3 02:34
To 地天泰:I don't have much knowledge about Psychology,But I've got a problem which I would like to hear your opinion on it.Every one has a chance to meet new friends in life,right?Suppose that you got to meet a new friend just now and were eager to communicate with him/her.But he/her didn't seem to be very enthusiastic about doing this.What do you think of this using your rating measurement?

P.S I think that you master English quite well.Is that because you use it frequently?Maybe you could share with us your learning experience too.
我是十分之一幸运儿

现金
3177 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-3-5 
最后登录
2005-10-13 
发表于 2004-7-3 03:48
If you want to do something, try your best, don't give you a reason to regret. And the result is not important.
顺境时不要气盛,逆境时不必气馁 改变可以改变的,接受需要接受的 你不是最幸运的,也不是最可怜的

现金
193 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-23 
最后登录
2005-2-26 
发表于 2004-7-4 00:23
1.meet a new friend that you are eager to communicate with, but he/she have no  enthusiasim to response?
Although I have some knowldage about therapy, My actual experience is not good.please pardonn my expression. I think: it depends on whether he /she have interest on what you say or do ? if have some interst, please do not hazitate to break the ice of communication beginning. like narrow the room between you and him, find the common topics, express your some feeling.

现金
193 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-23 
最后登录
2005-2-26 
发表于 2004-7-4 00:38
hope it can be helpful for you. you know! I am still a  "student", I am still learning English.

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-7-4 04:35
以下是引用好想不崇洋在2004-7-2 14:47:34的发言:
If you want to do something, try your best, don't give you a reason to regret. And the result is not important.

Sometimes the process is important to us while the result is important as well.Failure is not a good thing to endure,especially when it comes to an exam.[em08]
我是十分之一幸运儿

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-7-4 04:36
以下是引用地天泰在2004-7-3 11:22:57的发言:
1.meet a new friend that you are eager to communicate with, but he/she have no  enthusiasim to response?
Although I have some knowldage about therapy, My actual experience is not good.please pardonn my expression. I think: it depends on whether he /she have interest on what you say or do ? if have some interst, please do not hazitate to break the ice of communication beginning. like narrow the room between you and him, find the common topics, express your some feeling.

Thank you,I got it.[em26]
我是十分之一幸运儿
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 03:22 , Processed in 0.020575 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.