2018 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-9-20 
最后登录
2017-11-15 
发表于 2003-9-27 05:14
I’m a 26-year-old female, single. Tomorrow, for the first time I’m going to be introduced to a boy to start dating with males. This will certainly set a new stage for me in my life. You must feel very surprised why I still haven’t got a boyfriend by now and have to get one by such out-of-date means. It’s not that I’m ugly, dull or anything else, it’s just that my parents have great expectations for my future husband, for I’m the sole daughter of theirs , thus the apple of their eye. In fact, I’m a very lovely girl, slim-figured with a pretty face, amusing , accomplished, and well educated. I’ve got the three things that really matter in a wife-breeding, brains and beauty-and modesty, loyalty, purity, tenderness, decency, almost everything a man could possibly desire. These days, I’ve always been thinking about what I really want from marriage, and what kind of marriage can be fully called a success. And now I’ve got it. A satisfying marriage is a fair bargain, from which either side gets happiness that couldn’t be achieved by oneself. As far as I’m concerned, marriage will never be such a simple thing of whether marry for love or marry for money, I want both of course. Besides, a lot of other things like personalities, education, family background, career, etc are even more important and should be carefully perceived and considered. Most importantly, he should have the wish to spend the rest of his life with me, because this guarantees his inner will to bring me a happy life after getting married, and all others just stand for his capabilities to realize his will. Then, as an exchange, I’ll give him as much as I possibly can.
Anyhow, I’ll meet my first boy tomorrow. I hope things won’t go too bad, and it’s better he has good looks. Anyway, good-looking men are naturally appealing to young girls.

[em15]
I am a modest person, I don\'t like any especial things. Sometime, I am a lonely one. So at net I seldom contact with others. and I am a proud of myself.

现金
561 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-6-17 
最后登录
2005-2-3 
发表于 2003-9-27 08:54
祝你好运!

现金
1288 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-4-28 
最后登录
2005-8-20 
发表于 2003-9-27 21:27
以下是引用李香兰在2003-9-26 16:14:00的发言:
--  相亲!I’m a 26-year-old female, single. Tomorrow, for the first time I’m going to be introduced to a boy to start dating with males. This will certainly set a new stage for me in my life. You must feel very surprised why I still haven’t got a boyfriend by now and have to get one by such out-of-date means. It’s not that I’m ugly, dull or anything else, it’s just that my parents have great expectations for my future husband, for I’m the sole daughter of theirs , thus the apple of their eye. In fact, I’m a very lovely girl, slim-figured with a pretty face, amusing , accomplished, and well educated. I’ve got the three things that really matter in a wife-breeding, brains and beauty-and modesty, loyalty, purity, tenderness, decency, almost everything a man could possibly desire. These days, I’ve always been thinking about what I really want from marriage, and what kind of marriage can be fully called a success. And now I’ve got it. A satisfying marriage is a fair bargain, from which either side gets happiness that couldn’t be achieved by oneself. As far as I’m concerned, marriage will never be such a simple thing of whether marry for love or marry for money, I want both of course. Besides, a lot of other things like personalities, education, family background, career, etc are even more important and should be carefully perceived and considered. Most importantly, he should have the wish to spend the rest of his life with me, because this guarantees his inner will to bring me a happy life after getting married, and all others just stand for his capabilities to realize his will. Then, as an exchange, I’ll give him as much as I possibly can.
Anyhow, I’ll meet my first boy tomorrow. I hope things won’t go too bad, and it’s better he has good looks. Anyway, good-looking men are naturally appealing to young girls. 

[em15]

[B]A B C D偶都懂

拼在一起脑就空

今后一定下苦功

泡她一个洋网虫[/B]

米筛筛米米中心,嘱妹恋郎要真心,莫学米筛千只眼,要学花烛一条心。

现金
8826 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-6-30 
最后登录
2010-3-6 

荣誉之星

发表于 2003-9-27 23:28

Good luck!

现金
738 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-8-25 
最后登录
2006-7-29 
发表于 2003-9-29 09:28
so, how was your dating? wish you good luck!

现金
1178 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-9 
最后登录
2009-12-27 
发表于 2003-10-1 04:49
To Miss李香兰,
We are eager to know your first dating. Is that gentlemen handsome or humor. Do you like him? I hope you everything goes well.
IF I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain;

现金
3592 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-11-20 
最后登录
2014-10-10 

荣誉之星

发表于 2003-10-10 23:25
hhee  li xiangxiang  is always a modest  little girl and really do like some  especial things.
小小少年,很少烦恼,眼望四周阳光照。 学术版块欢迎你 http://bbs.hbvhbv.com/list.asp?boardid=34 有关乙肝知识,大力推荐以下帖子: 精华资料版导读(2003版) http://bbs.hbvhbv.com/dispbbs.asp?BoardID=13&id=285410&replyID=225640&star=1&skin= ANTI HBV版

现金
1333 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-10-16 
最后登录
2009-11-6 
发表于 2003-10-25 03:14
blind date? it must be funny! how do you like that guy ?

现金
120 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-11-15 
最后登录
2005-10-5 
发表于 2003-11-21 06:33
make friends with me ?
for the first message i write, because my chinese input is poor,so i had to use english. this is the first time i came here.i believe i share the same experience with most of you,that is right , we are hbver.
first let me introduce myself briefly.my name is chen jie .male,26years old ,from tai xing, jiang su province.i come from common family ,and also a big family
i have three brothers and one sister.i have not a good education background. after graduation from a technical school ,i come alone to the south of jiang su to seek job.
i used to be a technician ,mould designer,application enginner. for these five years i changed my job for several times.i love study ,and i dreamed of success and devoted myself into it.i still thought whaterver i dreamed of ,i can acheve it untill i was told i am a hbver.that is when i work in MAKINO CHINA, before i was send to japan to take training ,the result of health checklist came out. everything had changed.even at last i was even fired by my boss.
i had been working hard for such a long period of time,i am eager to achieve my dream,maybe you can imagine my feeling right now. i had been discouraged for long. i even lost my confidence to continue my life.but now i totally recover from the poorlest mental condition.i belive everything i encounter i can conquer it. that depends on youself and science,fear nothing ,someday you would succeed.
i would like to make some friends through this web,male or female are both welcomed.certainly i prefer female,because i remain single.if you share some same experience with me, i hope you can contact with me.i think ,maybe we can be good friends.or if you a sincely girl,i would be you companion you are dreaming about.
i like music and reading,i enjoy sighting very much.on spare time i often study foreign language,specially english and japanese.right now, i am have rest and receive
treatment at yang zhou.i have been take injection of interferon for over three mounth, and i feel very good after injection.last week i took a health checklist, the result indicate that i recover well,my doctor said i would totally answered for this medicine.
this is really a good news for me.these days, i just stay at home and do some japanese study.and sure,it is a little boring.
here, i am glad to leave my contact method for you,and i waiting for our acknowlodge. cell phone;13812891566 e-mail; [email protected]
i suggest you send short message to me at first,thank you.

‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 01:21 , Processed in 0.017490 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.