精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-12-5 
最后登录
2003-9-5 

荣誉之星 乐园开心

发表于 2003-8-4 03:47
Why I plan to enter myself for the examination of Master of Laws.
As somebody knows:Master of Laws don’t permit the bachelors of laws to enter for,only allow the grad graduated from the other specialties.However, the bachelors of laws are allowed to enter for the examination of LLM(Legum Magister)-the Master of law science. Notwithstanding I have  the bachelor degree of laws,it is my second degree and my first specialty is mechanical engineering.So comparison with the other examinees I have some predominance.Because their specialties are all not law science(if their specialties are law science,they can not be allowed to enter for).But so many years passed,I am afraid that I have disremembered most I had learned and my English is very poor.So I must study hard.

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-8-3 14:50:16编辑过]

[B]Heal the liver![/B]

现金
9378 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-12-5 
最后登录
2003-9-5 

荣誉之星 乐园开心

发表于 2003-8-4 06:28

How many fashions about study of Masters of Laws.

Masters of Laws adopt two fashions of study. One is full-time, which is released from production to take on other duty;The other is unfull-time, which is not released entirety from production to take on other duty.The full-time study will continue two to three years and the unfulltime study will not exceed four years.In teaching, Masters of Laws put the classroom teaching first, lay store by case teaching, emphasize the foster of capability of practical manipulate.The intercalation of teaching content is according to the first stair of subject of law science.It adopts the system of credit hour, comprises the required courses and elective courses.There is thirty credit hours in the required courses,Total credit hours can not be under forty five. Masters of Laws puts into practice that hierophant groups cultivate collectively.The hierophant group is composed of full professors and associate professors which have the competency of master’s hierophant,and absorbs advanced professional technologists which work for practical department to attend.The dissertation of Master’s degree pay particular emphasis on the basis of the students’ interest、hobby and original specialty background,the word count can not be less than twenty thousand.
[B]Heal the liver![/B]
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 00:22 , Processed in 0.014587 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.