精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-6-22 
最后登录
2007-3-28 
发表于 2003-6-27 12:08
[B]It is better doing than speaking(title)[/B]

In china, there are some things you can’t speak, whereas it can be acceptable when you carry out it. When a colleague of your want to borrow from you, you can’t reject him immediately, you can say I must consult with my wife. Your colleague must know it is a excuse, but you either don’t make him awkward. You say nothing of denying him but your really action tell him you have refuse him. In Western , I can frankly tell my colleague my lack of money when he borrow from you, which can’t yield side effect relation between us.

That difference reflect the distinguish in our traditional culture and custom. Perhaps, it is formed in the process of your growing as you can’t sense it. In china, when a boy ask his mother whether he can go swimming in the river, his mother undoubtedly refuse him for the danger excuse. But if the boy have go swimming without his mother’s approval, when he came back and tell his mother, she maybe only say he should be careful as he swims next time. I don’t predict which method would be suitable and the negative effect of the two actions.

Many of Chinese college students focus on the laboratory works rather than the lecture of the test, they think if the test is successful, his work is finished, so they care less about the lecture about the test he work. Actually, the lecture of the test is as important as the test itself.

In china, something complicated only can be sensed and experienced by yourself, nobody can tell you what should do or not, you must judge and perceive it depending on your own experiences. A simple contract not going smoothly is not a strange thing, you must dig up deeper content. When you inform your collaborator that you intend to fulfil the contract due to his default, he must be irritated and ready to prosecute you, so you nothing to speaking but doing----don’t cooperate with him any more.
那是从未到来的春天, 我们却活得足以理解: 我们有了的,会离去, 从未有过的,常在。

现金
20181 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-22 
最后登录
2024-7-3 

管理员或超版 一品御批懒惰勋章 大财主勋章 维基大牛 天天开星 金嗓子 艺术家 健康之翼 麦霸勋章 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙 TEST

发表于 2003-6-28 12:12
even for meself, as a Chinese, hard to understand the traditional culture.
有没有一首歌会让你想起我。。。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 00:39 , Processed in 0.015124 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.