15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English 肝细胞本征I型干扰素信号传导重新编程代谢,并揭示了病 ...
查看: 279|回复: 2
go

肝细胞本征I型干扰素信号传导重新编程代谢,并揭示了病毒 [复制链接]

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2020-11-3 13:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Hepatocyte-intrinsic type I interferon signaling reprograms metabolism and reveals a novel compensatory mechanism of the tryptophan-kynurenine pathway in viral hepatitis

Alexander Lercher ,
    Alexandra M. Popa,
    Csilla Viczenczova,
    Lindsay Kosack,
    Kristaps Klavins,
    Benedikt Agerer,
    Christiane A. Opitz,
    Tobias V. Lanz,
    Michael Platten,
    Andreas Bergthaler

Published: October 12, 2020
    https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1008973

Abstract

The liver is a central regulator of metabolic homeostasis and serum metabolite levels. Hepatocytes are the functional units of the liver parenchyma and not only responsible for turnover of biomolecules but also act as central immune signaling platforms. Hepatotropic viruses infect liver tissue, resulting in inflammatory responses, tissue damage and hepatitis. Combining well-established in vitro and in vivo model systems with transcriptomic analyses, we show that type I interferon signaling initiates a robust antiviral immune response in hepatocytes. Strikingly, we also identify IFN-I as both, sufficient and necessary, to induce wide-spread metabolic reprogramming in hepatocytes. IFN-I specifically rewired tryptophan metabolism and induced hepatic tryptophan oxidation to kynurenine via Tdo2, correlating with altered concentrations of serum metabolites upon viral infection. Infected Tdo2-deficient animals displayed elevated serum levels of tryptophan and, unexpectedly, also vast increases in the downstream immune-suppressive metabolite kynurenine. Thus, Tdo2-deficiency did not result in altered serum homeostasis of the tryptophan to kynurenine ratio during infection, which seemed to be independent of hepatocyte-intrinsic compensation via the IDO-axis. These data highlight that inflammation-induced reprogramming of systemic tryptophan metabolism is tightly regulated in viral hepatitis.
Author summary

Viral hepatitis is responsible for more than one million annual deaths worldwide and may progress to liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma. The main metabolic cell type of the liver is the hepatocyte. In viral hepatitis, type I interferon (IFN-I) signaling rewires hepatocyte metabolism and serum metabolites to shape disease pathophysiology – an immune-regulatory circuit that might be therapeutically exploited. Here, we show that hepatocyte-intrinsic antiviral IFN-I signaling is both necessary and sufficient to induce wide-spread metabolic changes in hepatocytes. We identify a IFN-I-mediated induction of the hepatic kynurenine pathway via the rate-limiting and liver-specific enzyme TDO2, which controls serum homeostasis of tryptophan by converting it into kynurenine. Loss of TDO2 triggers a so far unknown compensatory mechanism, resulting in a vast increase of circulating kynurenine independent of hepatocyte intrinsic activity of the related IDO-enzymes. This study provides new insights into how inflammation reprograms metabolism of the liver and the kynurenine pathway during viral hepatitis.

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2020-11-3 13:09 |只看该作者
肝细胞本征I型干扰素信号传导重新编程代谢,并揭示了病毒性肝炎中色氨酸-犬尿氨酸途径的新型补偿机制

亚历山大·勒彻(Alexander Lercher)
    亚历山德拉·波帕(Alexandra M. Popa),
    西拉·维岑佐娃(Csilla Viczenczova),
    Lindsay Kosack,
    Kristaps Klavins,
    Benedikt Agerer,
    克里斯蒂安·A·奥皮兹,
    Tobias V.Lanz,
    迈克尔·普拉滕
    安德烈亚斯·伯格塔勒(Andreas Bergthaler)

发布时间:2020年10月12日
    https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1008973

抽象

肝脏是代谢稳态和血清代谢产物水平的主要调节剂。肝细胞是肝实质的功能单位,不仅负责生物分子的更新,而且还充当中枢免疫信号平台。肝病毒感染肝脏组织,导致炎症反应,组织损伤和肝炎。结合成熟的体外和体内模型系统与转录组分析,我们显示I型干扰素信号传导启动肝细胞中强大的抗病毒免疫反应。令人惊讶的是,我们还将IFN-I既可以诱导肝细胞中广泛的代谢重编程,又可以认为是必需的。 IFN-1特异性地重新连接色氨酸代谢并通过Tdo2诱导肝色氨酸氧化成犬尿氨酸,这与病毒感染后血清代谢产物浓度的改变有关。感染Tdo2缺陷的动物的血清色氨酸水平升高,并且出乎意料的是,下游免疫抑制代谢物犬尿氨酸的含量也大大增加。因此,Tdo2缺乏症不会导致感染过程中色氨酸与犬尿氨酸比例的血清稳态改变,这似乎不依赖于通过IDO轴进行肝细胞内源性补偿。这些数据表明,病毒性肝炎中炎症诱导的系统性色氨酸代谢重编程受到严格调节。
作者摘要

病毒性肝炎每年导致全球超过100万人死亡,并可能发展为肝硬化和肝细胞癌。肝脏的主要代谢细胞类型是肝细胞。在病毒性肝炎中,I型干扰素(IFN-I)信号转导了肝细胞代谢和血清代谢物,从而改变了疾病的病理生理学-一种可能被治疗利用的免疫调节回路。在这里,我们表明,肝细胞本征抗病毒IFN-I信号既必要又足以诱导肝细胞中广泛分布的代谢变化。我们通过速率限制和肝脏特异性酶TDO2鉴定IFN-I介导的肝犬尿氨酸途径的诱导,该酶通过将其转化为犬尿氨酸来控制色氨酸的血清稳态。 TDO2的丢失触发了迄今未知的补偿机制,导致循环犬尿氨酸的大量增加,而与相关IDO酶的肝细胞固有活性无关。这项研究为病毒性肝炎期间炎症如何重新编程肝脏和犬尿氨酸途径的代谢提供了新见解。

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2020-11-3 13:09 |只看该作者
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 06:33 , Processed in 0.012505 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.