15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English 情人节那些寻找爱和生活与乙型肝炎的建议 ...
查看: 769|回复: 2
go

情人节那些寻找爱和生活与乙型肝炎的建议 [复制链接]

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2017-2-14 22:21 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Valentine’s Day Advice for Those Looking for Love While Living with Hepatitis B                                        February 14, 2017 hepbtalk                                                               
                                        Image courtesy of photostock at FreeDigitalPhotos.net.By Christine Kukka
Valentine’s Day celebrates love and romance, but when you have hepatitis B, you may fear dating could lead to rejection and heartbreak.
Alright, so you had a few unhappy dating experiences because of hepatitis B … believe me, you’re better off without those people. If hepatitis B hadn’t ended the relationship, it would have been some other issue.
Here are two pieces of valuable advice for those looking for love while living with hepatitis B.
A leader of the Hepatitis B Information and Support email list recently offered this sage counsel to members who feared they would never date, marry or have children because of their hepatitis B.
“As the list mom and a divorced woman who has been dating for the last eight years, I have personal experience with this topic. I have to remind you, having chronic hepatitis B does NOT have to create a barrier to dating. If anything, it can help you determine who is a good partner and will possibly be there for you in the long-term.
Image courtesy of Graphics Mouse at FreeDigitalPhotos.net.“Also, and this is the biggie, there is a VACCINE for hepatitis B. If you meet someone you want to have an intimate relationship with, they can be vaccinated (some already are!)
“There is no reason to feel as if you are inferior or less deserving of love because of your hepatitis B.  We all want and need acceptance. The only barrier is what you have built in your mind.
“Personally, I have been in three long-term relationships since my divorce.  I am currently in a loving relationship with a man who cares about me deeply and has no issues with my hepatitis B.
“A word of wisdom from a friend has stuck with me. If someone loves you, they will care about YOUR heath, and make room for ways to keep you in their life.
“Don’t wall yourself off from the experiences of meeting new people and potential love and partnership with another soul.  Life is too short to be afraid of getting hurt.  You ‘will’ get hurt, and you WILL get back up to live another day and love again. The risk of rejection is worth the reward.
Disclose, before it’s too late.
When you disclose your hepatitis B status before sex – even if it’s safe sex with a condom – we don’t jeopardize our partner’s health or their trust in us. Talking about hepatitis B helps reduce the stigma surrounding this infection and may even prompt the person to get vaccinated.
So how do we tell a potential partner that we have hepatitis B? Calmly and carefully. Here is one way to initiate disclosure: “Before we become intimate, we need to talk about STIs and contraception. The reason I’m bringing this up is that I have hepatitis B. You need to know that, and we need to decide how to protect ourselves… ”
Do some research. Having a thorough understanding about hepatitis B can make it easier for you to explain it to a potential partner. The more you know, the less you fear, and the more comfortable you will be in dispelling their fears and conveying a sense of truth and integrity.
Image courtesy of radnatt at FreeDigitalPhotos.net.Here are some tips from the American Sexual Health Association for disclosing a sexually-transmitted infection.
  • Pick a time when both of you will be in reasonably good moods and relaxed for this conversation. Choose a place with few, if any, distractions.
  • Start out on a positive note (“I’m really happy with our relationship…”). This will put them in a positive mindset, and they may respond more agreeably than if you start out saying something like, “I have some really, really bad news… “
  • Your delivery can influence their reaction to what you say. If you talk calmly about hepatitis B, they may respond similarly. If you act like it’s the end of the world, they might agree that it is.
  • Allow a conversation to take place, rather than doing all of the talking yourself.
Disclosure is the right and ethical thing to do. How they respond is out of your control, but their response might just surprise you.

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2017-2-14 22:21 |只看该作者
情人节那些寻找爱和生活与乙型肝炎的建议
2017年2月14日hepbtalk
图片由photostock提供FreeDigitalPhotos.net。
图片由photostock提供FreeDigitalPhotos.net。

作者Christine Kukka

情人节庆祝爱情和浪漫,但当你有乙型肝炎,你可能害怕约会可能导致拒绝和心碎。

好吧,所以你有一些不愉快的约会经验,因为乙型肝炎...相信我,你没有这些人更好。如果乙型肝炎没有结束关系,这将是一些其他问题。

这里有两个宝贵的建议,为那些寻求爱,同时生活与乙型肝炎。

乙型肝炎信息和支持电子邮件列表的领导者向那些担心他们因为乙型肝炎而永远不会日期,结婚或有孩子的成员提供这种圣人建议。

“作为名单妈妈和一个离婚的女人谁已经约会了过去八年,我有这个话题的个人经验,我必须提醒你,慢性乙型肝炎不必创建一个约会的障碍,如果有什么,它可以帮助你判断谁是一个好的合作伙伴,并将在那里为你在那里长期。
图片由FreeDigitalPhotos.net上的图形鼠标提供。
图片由FreeDigitalPhotos.net上的图形鼠标提供。

“另外,这是大牛,有一个VACCINE乙型肝炎。如果你遇到一个你想要与之保持亲密关系的人,他们可以接种疫苗(一些已经!)

“没有理由觉得你因为乙型肝炎而变得更差或更不值得爱。我们都想要并且需要接受,唯一的障碍是你在心里所建立的。

“我个人来说,离婚以来我一直在三个长期的关系中,我目前和一个关心我,并且对我的乙型肝炎没有问题的人有着深厚的关系。

“一个朋友的智慧一直困在我身上,如果有人爱你,他们会关心你的健康,为如何保持你的生活腾出空间。

“不要因为遇见新朋友和与另一个灵魂的潜在的爱和合作的经历而伤害自己,生命太短而不害怕受伤,你会受伤,你会回来再活一天并再次爱上,拒绝的风险值得奖励

透露,以前太晚了

当你在性行为之前披露你的乙型肝炎状态 - 即使它是安全的性行为 - 我们不会危害我们的合作伙伴的健康或他们对我们的信任。谈论乙型肝炎有助于减少围绕这种感染的污名,甚至可能促使该人弄脏

那么,我们如何告诉潜在的合作伙伴我们患有乙型肝炎?冷静和小心。这里有一种推广方式:“在我们变得亲密之前,我们需要谈论性传播感染和避孕。我来这里的原因是我有乙型肝炎。你需要知道,我们需要决定如何保护自己...“

做更多的研究,你将在消除他们的恐惧和传达一种感觉。你知道的越多,恐惧越少,你会越舒服地消除他们的恐惧,传达真实和诚实的感觉。
图片由radnatt提供FreeDigitalPhotos.net。
图片由radnatt提供FreeDigitalPhotos.net。

这里有一些来自美国性健康协会提供的揭露性传播感染的提示

选择一个时间,你们两个都将在良好的心情和容易这个对话。选择一个有少量(如果有)干扰的地方。
开始一个积极的笔记(“我真的很高兴我们的关系...”)。这将使他们的积极的心态,他们可能会更乐意比如果你开始说什么像“我有一些真的,真的坏消息...”
你的交货可以影响他们对你说的反应。如果你平静地谈论乙型肝炎,他们可能会作出同样的反应。
让谈话发生,而不是自己做所有的谈话。

披露是正确和伦理的事情。他们怎么会失去你的控制,但他们的反应可能只是惊喜你。

现金
1594 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-16 
最后登录
2020-10-20 
发表于 2017-2-15 15:36 |只看该作者
这文章应该不错

可惜机器翻译多少有点词不达意

有高手愿意把这文章好好翻译一下吗???
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 14:25 , Processed in 0.014404 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.