15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English “肝在一个盒子'可以改变游戏规则在器官移植过程 ...
查看: 547|回复: 2
go

“肝在一个盒子'可以改变游戏规则在器官移植过程 [复制链接]

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2016-9-15 17:57 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
'Liver in a Box' could be game-changer in organ transplant process
MGH became first hospital use device
UPDATED 3:12 PM EDT Sep 13, 2016

BOSTON —A local company has created a high-tech upgrade for organ transplants, and doctors believe it could help save more lives as the use grows.

The portable device, named OCS, or Organ Care System, is made by TransMedics in Andover.

OCS doctors keep a donated liver operating and functioning just like it is in the body, rather than the traditional process of putting it on ice once it is removed.

Massachusetts General Hospital recently became the first hospital in the country to perform a liver transplant using what doctors loosely call “liver in a box.”

“I think it’s a major advance,” said Dr. James Markmann, of the MGH Liver Transplant program.

“We try to keep it as it would be in the body, so we give it oxygen and blood and nutrients to allow it to function physiologically,” said Dr. Markmann. “We think that keeping it on the pump for a period may actually improve the organ before we put it in.”

Markmann said that, among other things, the device makes it possible for surgeons to monitor the quality of the organ and ensure that it is viable.

Right now, doctors typically discard a liver if they can’t be sure it will function when transplanted. This device takes away that uncertainty, and therefore could make more organs available for people on long waiting lists.

Since the device keeps the liver functioning, it could also allow for longer transportation of the organ when it is moved from donor to recipient.

Lloyd Matsumoto, a professor of biology at Rhode Island College, became a candidate for a liver transplant after 30 years of fatty liver disease that led to cirrhosis and liver cancer.

“I was completely jaundiced. Even the whites of my eyes were yellow,” said Matsumoto. “You know, I was pretty close to checking out of here.”

Surgeons removed three tumors from Matsumoto’s liver and he eventually became the third local patient to undergo transplant surgery using OCS.

He and the other patients are doing very well.

“We won't know until many of these are done how great a benefit there is, but I think this is probably the biggest innovative step in many years,” said Dr. Markmann.

Matsumoto said he feels like a lucky man, not only for being able to take part in the new process, but also that he was able to receive a donated kidney.

“I wouldn't be here if it was not for the generosity of the donor's family,” said Matsumoto.

The device is currently undergoing clinical trials before it can receive full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2016-9-15 17:57 |只看该作者
“肝在一个盒子'可以改变游戏规则在器官移植过程
MGH成为第一家医院使用的设备
已更新3点12分美国东部时间2016年9月13日

波士顿当地-A公司创造了器官移植的高科技升级,医生认为它可以帮助挽救更多的生命的使用增长。

便携装置,命名OCS,或器官护理系统,是由TransMedics安多弗制成。

OCS医生保持捐肝的操作和功能,就像是在身体里,而不是把它放在冰一旦被删除的传统工艺。

马萨诸塞州总医院最近成为第一家医院在国内使用的是什么医生叫松松进行了肝移植“肝在一个盒子里。”

“我认为这是一大进步,”詹姆斯Markmann博士说,麻省总医院肝移植方案。

“我们尽量保持它,因为它会在体内,所以我们给它氧气和血液和营养,使其能够发挥作用的生理,”Markmann博士说。 “我们认为,保持它在泵一段实际上可能提高器官,我们把它放在了。”

Markmann说,除其他事项外,该装置使得能够为外科医生监测器官的质量,并确保它是可行的。

目前,医生通常丢弃肝脏,如果他们不能确定移植的时候就会起作用。该器件带走不确定性,因此可能使可供人们在长轮候多个器官。

由于该设备保持肝功能,它也可以允许器官长运当它从供体转移到收件人。

劳埃德松本,在罗得岛大学生物学教授,成为经过30多年的脂肪肝病导致肝硬化和肝癌的肝移植手术的候选人。

“我完全是偏见。甚至我的眼白呈黄色,“松本说。 “你知道,我是非常接近检查离开这里。”

外科医生松本的肝脏拖走了三肿瘤,他最终成为了第三个当地患者使用OCS接受移植手术。

他和其他病人都做得很好。

“我们不会知道,直到许多都做了好处有多么伟大,但我认为这可能是多年来最大的创新一步,”Markmann博士说。

松本说,他感觉就像一个幸运的人,不仅为能参加新工艺,还以为他是能够接收捐赠的肾脏。

“我就不会在这里,如果不是因为捐赠者家庭的慷慨,”松本说。

目前设备正在进行临床试验之前,可以接收来自美国食品和药物管理局充分认可。

现金
14949 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2008-4-12 
最后登录
2024-5-6 
发表于 2016-9-15 21:03 |只看该作者
欢迎收看肝胆卫士大型生活服务类节目《乙肝勿扰》,我们的目标是:普度众友,收获幸福。
我是忠肝义胆MP4。忠肝义胆-战友的天地
QQ群搜"忠肝义胆孰能群"加入
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 22:04 , Processed in 0.013904 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.