帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2016-5-10 09:45 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Resection Criteria of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Panelists:Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Richard S. Finn, MD, Geffen School of Medicine; Riccardo Lencioni, MD, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center; Amit Singal, MD, UT Southwestern Medical Center
Published Online: Monday, May 9, 2016

Transcript:

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: With this said, let’s go back to surgery because, obviously, surgery is going to stay. It’s not going to go away because of what we just discussed in regard to transplant. I have to admit, it will be nice if one of our colleagues from Hong Kong would be here, because these are probably the gurus of surgery and resection of the liver. Richard, why?

Richard Finn, MD: Well, I think when we’re talking about surgery, we’re talking about cure. And the only way to cure liver cancer is either with a resection or with transplant. And we know that with resection, we still leave around a sick organ, and so there’s a high recurrence rate. As we heard, a lot of the selection of patients for surgery is based on their underlying liver disease. But the other component is the oncologic component, the characteristics of the tumor, and that is where the debate arises—and especially in the context of the recently released Hong Kong Staging System. Because I think in the West, surgeons tend to be a little more conservative about what they resect. Check off the box, the patient is physiologically resectable. What are the anatomical considerations? And, as you mentioned, the less cancer there is, the better the outcome, the more curable it is. And then what are contraindications? I think most people will agree extrahepatic disease is contraindication, but liver cancer often invades into the vasculature within the liver before it spreads outside of the liver.

So, for patients with main portal vein invasion, I think there’s probably consensus between the East and the West that those patients should be resected. But then what about a branch of the portal vein, a piece of tumor you see on MRI that’s just invading right next to the tumor? We know the risk of recurrence for those patients is very, very high. And I think most surgeons within the western hemisphere are not going to operate on those patients. But, in the East, I’ve heard it said that, well, the risk of recurrence is not 100%. Maybe it’s well over 50%, 70%, 80%, but that patient deserves a chance for cure because it’s not 100%.

Similarly, talking about size, all of us see these patients who have not had screening. They’ve had known liver disease, they don’t get screened, they come in with a 12-cm tumor, no vascular invasion, and maybe it’s well encapsulated. And you start thinking, do you do a very large resection? Well, again, physiologically, they need to be capable to undergoing that. But is the risk of decomposition and recurrence, is it favorable to the patients? And I think, again, in the East, there’s more of a push for surgery on those patients. And probably even within the West, if it can be resected, I think a lot of surgeons would pursue resection.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: Fair enough. But, to take it from another perspective, to be fair to our colleagues in East Asia, especially, these patients are not cirrhotic. What do you think?

Amit G. Singal, MD: Yes, so I think that definitely influences it. It’s not only the presence of cirrhosis, but also the etiology of the liver disease. I think that once again, if you’re not cirrhotic, we know you can get away with leaving behind a smaller future liver remnant. So, you can do larger resections. The second thing is, at least the data that I’m aware of show that if you are aggressive in terms of resecting people with small vascular invasion or even people with some multifocal disease—so satellite lesions—if you do this in a setting of chronic hepatitis B, you actually have lower recurrence rates than if you do this in the setting of chronic hepatitis C. And so I think it’s not only the absence of cirrhosis, but also the differing etiologies that may influence the prognosis of being more aggressive with surgical resection. That being said, I think it’s a two-way street, and we’re starting to learn that maybe we were too conservative. So, I think you’re starting to see a shift in major academic institutions where people are becoming more aggressive. I can tell you in Dallas, we’ve become maybe a little bit more aggressive in terms of resecting some people with small vascular invasion or a limited multifocal disease, if you can still get away with doing it in terms of a limited resection.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: I would call it “experienced,” with Michael Choti and everybody else, rather than “aggressive.”

Amit G. Singal, MD: And I think that’s important. You need to do this at an experienced center. But in the right hands, I think that you do offer the patients some chance of cure.

Richard Finn, MD: And I think it’s important that—and it’s going to come up again in the context of our interventional radiology discussion—the first question is not, “Can I do it?”, but “Does it help?”’ And the data around a lot of the interventions or procedures is where there’s doubt.

Amit G. Singal, MD: Agreed. I think that’s the key thing, you’re right, that there are no good data showing that this is the right initial approach.

Riccardo Lencioni, MD: Because I really think, Amit, that the risk here is that with improvement in techniques, we’ve become good in doing something, and naturally we’re trying to offer this more and more to patients. So, I definitely do second, Richard, in trying to understand the difference between what can be done technically and what is worth doing. Now, one of the issues—I think in this context—is that not all hepatocellular carcinomas are the same. And, unfortunately, we don’t have many outcome predictors. In general, we try to simplify the discussion: single, multiple, with vascular invasion, without vascular invasion. The role of other parameters is clearly less straightforward. However, in individual patients, they have a role. Alpha-fetoprotein, for instance. In front of the same scenario, a low alpha-fetoprotein versus a very high alpha-fetoprotein can make a difference in understanding how bad the disease is.

Now, an approach that I think is also emerging is the use of interventional therapies to better understand the biology of the disease. This is done in liver transplantation because you correctly defined the Milan criteria. However, for patients who are a bit beyond Milan criteria, if you can downstage them—for instance, with chemoembolization—then they can become candidates for transplantation. So, you can offer them a chance of cure. And, similarly, in a patient with multifocal disease, having a chemoembolization and understanding whether the tumor is truly keen to disseminate rapidly, or is more of an indolent disease, is probably critical. I know this is not in an algorithm and this is why, again, the expert opinion is probably the key.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: Let me try to summarize what’s going on here. This is fascinating because what we thought many years ago, that probably anatomical spread of the disease will probably determine the outcomes. We spoke about another dimension, though—that actually Dr. Singal brought up—which is the cirrhosis versus non-cirrhosis because, of course, if the liver is cirrhotic, the ability to preserve liver function after a certain surgery might be definitely impacted. But he brought up a fascinating point—which can reflect what everybody’s discussing here—which is what we don’t know about. What’s hepatitis B versus hepatitis C, for example? Because it appears to be that what we thought originally, that the process that evolved from the hepatitis infection all the way to the cancer, is probably the same. And already we have data that show it to be different. Remember—and only on a very, very superficial level—hepatitis C, for example, is an RNA virus and does not integrate into the genetic material. It can impair response to DNA damage and repair, lead to the cirrhosis. This is a process to develop the cancer, which is totally different from the one of hepatitis B—which actually is a DNA virus that simply can integrate into the genetic material and, as such, can impose or impact a certain process of the oncogenic transformation that definitely has its impact in regard to the outcome.

And, as such, those determinations were, of course, understandable based on anatomical decisions. But, as you can see, there are many dimensions that are layering themselves, and I think this is where the resource is going to go forward in regard to how to determine resectability per se. With this said, Richard, I go back to you. One of the critical questions—and I’m sure you get this question probably every day from your patients or from your colleagues—adjuvant therapy after resection: yes or no, and why?

Richard Finn, MD: Well, that question’s been looked at, and it’s been answered, and I think currently the definitive answer is no adjuvant therapy. We know when a patient comes to see us after resection, they’ve had a pathology specimen that might show multifocal disease, vascular invasion. We know that the risk of recurrence is quite high. I think the starting point is a recurrence rate for all resections, probably about 50%, and then you add on those factors and it goes up higher. The STORM study looked in the adjuvant setting for patients who were high-risk on sorafenib for 4 years post resection. And that study read out that the use of that drug did not delay recurrence or ultimately improve survival. Given that sorafenib is the only drug that’s been shown to be active in advanced disease, it’s the one that’s been best studied in the adjuvant setting. At this point, there are no data that anything, other than maybe continued surveillance, is appropriate for these patients.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: So, this is very important to note that, unfortunately, what we all wished for and all of us and we’re anticipating is that at the moment, there is no role for sorafenib or any other therapy in regard to adjuvant treatment. But that does not mean that we might not witness studies going forward in regard to that important question.

Transcript Edited for Clarity
- See more at: http://global.onclive.com/peer-e ... thash.uwMiT5zD.dpufResection Criteria of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
         Panelists:Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Richard S. Finn, MD, Geffen School of Medicine; Riccardo Lencioni, MD, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center; Amit Singal, MD, UT Southwestern Medical Center

Transcript:

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD:
With this said, let’s go back to surgery because, obviously, surgery is going to stay. It’s not going to go away because of what we just discussed in regard to transplant. I have to admit, it will be nice if one of our colleagues from Hong Kong would be here, because these are probably the gurus of surgery and resection of the liver. Richard, why?

Richard Finn, MD: Well, I think when we’re talking about surgery, we’re talking about cure. And the only way to cure liver cancer is either with a resection or with transplant. And we know that with resection, we still leave around a sick organ, and so there’s a high recurrence rate. As we heard, a lot of the selection of patients for surgery is based on their underlying liver disease. But the other component is the oncologic component, the characteristics of the tumor, and that is where the debate arises—and especially in the context of the recently released Hong Kong Staging System. Because I think in the West, surgeons tend to be a little more conservative about what they resect. Check off the box, the patient is physiologically resectable. What are the anatomical considerations? And, as you mentioned, the less cancer there is, the better the outcome, the more curable it is. And then what are contraindications? I think most people will agree extrahepatic disease is contraindication, but liver cancer often invades into the vasculature within the liver before it spreads outside of the liver.

So, for patients with main portal vein invasion, I think there’s probably consensus between the East and the West that those patients should be resected. But then what about a branch of the portal vein, a piece of tumor you see on MRI that’s just invading right next to the tumor? We know the risk of recurrence for those patients is very, very high. And I think most surgeons within the western hemisphere are not going to operate on those patients. But, in the East, I’ve heard it said that, well, the risk of recurrence is not 100%. Maybe it’s well over 50%, 70%, 80%, but that patient deserves a chance for cure because it’s not 100%.

Similarly, talking about size, all of us see these patients who have not had screening. They’ve had known liver disease, they don’t get screened, they come in with a 12-cm tumor, no vascular invasion, and maybe it’s well encapsulated. And you start thinking, do you do a very large resection? Well, again, physiologically, they need to be capable to undergoing that. But is the risk of decomposition and recurrence, is it favorable to the patients? And I think, again, in the East, there’s more of a push for surgery on those patients. And probably even within the West, if it can be resected, I think a lot of surgeons would pursue resection.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: Fair enough. But, to take it from another perspective, to be fair to our colleagues in East Asia, especially, these patients are not cirrhotic. What do you think?

Amit G. Singal, MD: Yes, so I think that definitely influences it. It’s not only the presence of cirrhosis, but also the etiology of the liver disease. I think that once again, if you’re not cirrhotic, we know you can get away with leaving behind a smaller future liver remnant. So, you can do larger resections. The second thing is, at least the data that I’m aware of show that if you are aggressive in terms of resecting people with small vascular invasion or even people with some multifocal disease—so satellite lesions—if you do this in a setting of chronic hepatitis B, you actually have lower recurrence rates than if you do this in the setting of chronic hepatitis C. And so I think it’s not only the absence of cirrhosis, but also the differing etiologies that may influence the prognosis of being more aggressive with surgical resection. That being said, I think it’s a two-way street, and we’re starting to learn that maybe we were too conservative. So, I think you’re starting to see a shift in major academic institutions where people are becoming more aggressive. I can tell you in Dallas, we’ve become maybe a little bit more aggressive in terms of resecting some people with small vascular invasion or a limited multifocal disease, if you can still get away with doing it in terms of a limited resection.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: I would call it “experienced,” with Michael Choti and everybody else, rather than “aggressive.”

Amit G. Singal, MD: And I think that’s important. You need to do this at an experienced center. But in the right hands, I think that you do offer the patients some chance of cure.

Richard Finn, MD: And I think it’s important that—and it’s going to come up again in the context of our interventional radiology discussion—the first question is not, “Can I do it?”, but “Does it help?”’ And the data around a lot of the interventions or procedures is where there’s doubt.

Amit G. Singal, MD: Agreed. I think that’s the key thing, you’re right, that there are no good data showing that this is the right initial approach.

Riccardo Lencioni, MD: Because I really think, Amit, that the risk here is that with improvement in techniques, we’ve become good in doing something, and naturally we’re trying to offer this more and more to patients. So, I definitely do second, Richard, in trying to understand the difference between what can be done technically and what is worth doing. Now, one of the issues—I think in this context—is that not all hepatocellular carcinomas are the same. And, unfortunately, we don’t have many outcome predictors. In general, we try to simplify the discussion: single, multiple, with vascular invasion, without vascular invasion. The role of other parameters is clearly less straightforward. However, in individual patients, they have a role. Alpha-fetoprotein, for instance. In front of the same scenario, a low alpha-fetoprotein versus a very high alpha-fetoprotein can make a difference in understanding how bad the disease is.

Now, an approach that I think is also emerging is the use of interventional therapies to better understand the biology of the disease. This is done in liver transplantation because you correctly defined the Milan criteria. However, for patients who are a bit beyond Milan criteria, if you can downstage them—for instance, with chemoembolization—then they can become candidates for transplantation. So, you can offer them a chance of cure. And, similarly, in a patient with multifocal disease, having a chemoembolization and understanding whether the tumor is truly keen to disseminate rapidly, or is more of an indolent disease, is probably critical. I know this is not in an algorithm and this is why, again, the expert opinion is probably the key.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: Let me try to summarize what’s going on here. This is fascinating because what we thought many years ago, that probably anatomical spread of the disease will probably determine the outcomes. We spoke about another dimension, though—that actually Dr. Singal brought up—which is the cirrhosis versus non-cirrhosis because, of course, if the liver is cirrhotic, the ability to preserve liver function after a certain surgery might be definitely impacted. But he brought up a fascinating point—which can reflect what everybody’s discussing here—which is what we don’t know about. What’s hepatitis B versus hepatitis C, for example? Because it appears to be that what we thought originally, that the process that evolved from the hepatitis infection all the way to the cancer, is probably the same. And already we have data that show it to be different. Remember—and only on a very, very superficial level—hepatitis C, for example, is an RNA virus and does not integrate into the genetic material. It can impair response to DNA damage and repair, lead to the cirrhosis. This is a process to develop the cancer, which is totally different from the one of hepatitis B—which actually is a DNA virus that simply can integrate into the genetic material and, as such, can impose or impact a certain process of the oncogenic transformation that definitely has its impact in regard to the outcome.

And, as such, those determinations were, of course, understandable based on anatomical decisions. But, as you can see, there are many dimensions that are layering themselves, and I think this is where the resource is going to go forward in regard to how to determine resectability per se. With this said, Richard, I go back to you. One of the critical questions—and I’m sure you get this question probably every day from your patients or from your colleagues—adjuvant therapy after resection: yes or no, and why?

Richard Finn, MD: Well, that question’s been looked at, and it’s been answered, and I think currently the definitive answer is no adjuvant therapy. We know when a patient comes to see us after resection, they’ve had a pathology specimen that might show multifocal disease, vascular invasion. We know that the risk of recurrence is quite high. I think the starting point is a recurrence rate for all resections, probably about 50%, and then you add on those factors and it goes up higher. The STORM study looked in the adjuvant setting for patients who were high-risk on sorafenib for 4 years post resection. And that study read out that the use of that drug did not delay recurrence or ultimately improve survival. Given that sorafenib is the only drug that’s been shown to be active in advanced disease, it’s the one that’s been best studied in the adjuvant setting. At this point, there are no data that anything, other than maybe continued surveillance, is appropriate for these patients.

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD: So, this is very important to note that, unfortunately, what we all wished for and all of us and we’re anticipating is that at the moment, there is no role for sorafenib or any other therapy in regard to adjuvant treatment. But that does not mean that we might not witness studies going forward in regard to that important question.

- See more at: http://global.onclive.com/peer-e ... thash.uwMiT5zD.dpufResection Criteria of Hepatocellular Carcinoma

Transcript:

Ghassan K. Abou-Alfa, MD:
With this said, let’s go back to surgery because, obviously, surgery is going to stay. It’s not going to go away because of what we just discussed in regard to transplant. I have to admit, it will be nice if one of our colleagues from Hong Kong would be here, because these are probably the gurus of surgery and resection of the liver. Richard, why?

- See more at: http://global.onclive.com/peer-e ... thash.uwMiT5zD.dpuf

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2016-5-10 09:46 |只看该作者
肝癌切除标准
演讲嘉宾:加桑K.阿布 - 阿尔法,MD,纪念Sloan Kettering癌症中心;理查德S.芬兰人,医学博士,Geffen医学院;里卡多伦乔尼,MD,西尔维斯特综合癌症中心;阿米特葛,医学博士,德克萨斯大学西南医学中心
在线发表时间:周一,2016年5月9日

成绩单:

加桑·K.阿布 - 阿尔法,MD:与此说,让我们回去手术,因为,很显然,手术会留下来。它不会去的了,因为我们刚才关于移植的讨论。我不得不承认,这将是很好,如果我们来自香港的一位同事就在这里,因为这是肝脏手术切除可能是大师。理查德,为什么呢?

理查德·芬恩,MD:嗯,我认为当我们谈论手术,我们谈论治疗。而治愈肝癌的唯一办法是要么切除或移植。我们知道,与切除,我们仍然围绕一个生病的器官离开,所以有很高的复发率。正如我们听到的,很多患者对手术的选择是基于其潜在的肝脏疾病。但其他组件是肿瘤学成分,肿瘤的特征,那就是在这里的讨论产生和特别是在最近发布的香港分期系统的情况下。因为我觉得在西方,医生往往比较保守有关他们切除了什么。勾选框,患者在生理上可切除。什么是解剖方面的考虑?而且,正如你提到的,少癌症有,结果越好,越治愈它。然后什么禁忌?我想大多数人都会同意肝外疾病是禁忌,但肝癌往往侵入肝脏内的血管它传播肝脏之外之前。

因此,对于患者的门静脉主干侵袭,我觉得可能有东,西,这些患者应切除达成共识。但后来怎么样的一个分支门静脉,一块肿瘤的你MRI看到这只是侵入旁边的肿瘤?我们知道,复发的那些患者的风险是非常非常高的。我认为,西半球范围内大多数外科医生都不会对这些患者进行操作。但是,在东方,我听到有人说,好,复发的风险是不是100%。也许这是远远超过50%,70%,80%,但该患者值得治愈的机会,因为它不是100%。

同样,说起大小,我们都看到这些病人谁没有过安检。他们已经有知名的肝脏疾病,他们没有得到筛选,他们与一个12厘米的肿瘤,没有血管侵犯,也许它的良好封装。你开始思考,你做一个非常大的切除术?好了,再次,生理上,他们需要能够以经历着。但分解和复发的风险,是有利于患者?而且我认为,再次在东方,有更多的手术对患者的一推。甚至可能在西方,如果可以手术切除,我想了很多外科医生会追求切除术。

加桑·K.阿布 - 阿尔法,MD:很公平。但是,把它从另一个角度看,要对得起我们在东亚,特别是同事,这些患者都没有肝硬化。你怎么看?

阿米特G.葛医师:是的,所以我认为这肯定会影响它。它不仅肝硬化的存在,也是肝脏疾病的病因。我认为再次,如果你不是肝硬化,我们知道你可以留下一个较小的未来残肝脱身。所以,你可以做更大的切除。第二件事是,至少据我所知秀,如果在切除小血管侵犯的人,甚至人而言都是积极的数据有些多灶性病变,所以卫星灶,如果你的设置做到这一点慢性乙型肝炎,你实际上有较低的复发率比如果你这样做是慢性丙型肝炎的设置,所以我认为这不仅是没有肝硬化,而且还可能影响的是更积极的预后的不同病因手术切除。话虽这么说,我认为这是一个双向的,我们正在开始学习,也许我们太保守了。所以,我觉得你开始看到各大学术机构的转变,人们变得更有侵略性。我可以告诉你在达拉斯,我们已经成为可能一点点切除某些人的小血管浸润或有限多灶性病变,如果你仍然可以在有限的切除方面做闪避方面更具侵略性。

加桑·K.阿布 - 阿尔法,MD:我会称之为“经历”,与迈克尔Choti和其他人一样,而不是“积极的”。

阿米特G.葛,医学博士:我认为这很重要。你需要一个有经验的中心做到这一点。但在右手,我认为你所提供的治愈患者的一些机会。

理查德·芬恩,MD:我认为这是非常重要的,而且它会再次出现在我们的介入放射学的讨论,第一个问题的情况下是没有的,“我能做到吗?”,而是“有没有帮助?”'而且周围有很多干预措施或程序的数据是哪里有疑问。

阿米特G.葛医师:同意。我认为这是关键的事情,你是对的,那有没有好的数据显示,这是正确的初步做法。

里卡多伦乔尼,MD:因为我真的觉得,阿密特,这里的风险是,随着技术的进步,我们已经成为在做一件好事,自然我们正在努力提供这种越来越多的病人。所以,我肯定做第二,理查德,在试图理解之间有什么技术上可以做,什么是值得做的差。现在,中的一个问题,我认为在这种情况下,是不是所有的肝细胞癌是相同的。而且,不幸的是,我们没有太多的结果预测。一般情况下,我们尽量简化讨论:单发,多与血管侵犯,没有血管侵犯。其他参数的作用显然是那么简单。然而,在个别患者,他们有一定的作用。甲胎蛋白,例如。在同样的情景面前,低甲胎蛋白与非常高的甲胎蛋白可以在了解疾病是如何坏是有区别的。

现在,我想也正在一个方法是使用介入治疗,以便更好地了解疾病的生物学。这是肝移植,因为你正确定义米兰标准完成。然而,对于谁是病人有点超出米兰标准,如果你能前台它们 - 例如,与化疗栓塞术,那么他们可以成为候选人移植。所以,你可以为他们提供治疗的机会。并且类似地,在与多焦点疾病的患者中,具有化学栓塞和理解了肿瘤是否是真正热衷于迅速传播,或更多的是一种无痛疾病,可能是关键的。我知道这是不是一种算法,这是为什么,再次,专家的意见可能是关键。

加桑·K.阿布 - 阿尔法,MD:让我试着总结一下是怎么回事。这是迷人的,因为我们很多年前就想,大概疾病的传播解剖可能会决定结果。我们谈到另一个维度,虽然-实际上葛博士提出了 - 这是肝硬化与非肝硬化因为,当然,如果肝脏是肝硬化,有一定的手术后保留肝功能的能力可能被明确影响。但他提出了一个有趣的点,它可以反映出每个人都在这里讨论的,这是我们不知道的。什么是乙肝与丙肝,例如?因为它似乎是,我们原以为,这从感染一路癌症肝炎演变的过程中,很可能是相同的。而且我们已经有显示它是不同的数据。请记住,只有在一个非常,非常肤浅的水平,丙肝,例如,是一种RNA病毒,并且不融入遗传物质。它可以削弱响应于DNA损伤和修复,导致肝硬化。这是开发癌症,这是从肝炎中的一个完全不同的处理的B-这实际上是一种DNA病毒,单纯能够融入的遗传物质,并因此,可以施加或影响致癌性转化的一定的过程那肯定有它对于胜负的影响。

并且,同样地,这些决定是,当然,可以理解的基础上解剖决定。但是,正如你所看到的,但是也有一些自己的分层许多方面,我认为这是那里的资源是要往前走关于如何确定可切除本身。与此说,理查德,我回去给你。其中一个关键问题,我敢肯定,你这个问题可能是术后从患者或从你的同事,辅助治疗天天:是或否,为什么?

理查德·芬恩,MD:嗯,这个问题一直在看着,而且它已经回答了,我想目前确切的答案是否定的辅助治疗。我们知道,当一个病人来看我们切除后,他们已经有一个病理标本,可能显示多灶性病变,血管侵犯。我们知道,复发的风险是相当高的。我觉得出发点是所有切除的复发率,大概50%左右,然后加上这些因素,它上升较高。风暴研究着眼于辅助治疗的患者谁是索拉非尼4年后切除的高风险。而且研究中读出,使用这种药,也没耽误复发或最终提高生存率。由于索拉非尼是指已证明是晚期疾病的活跃唯一的药物,它是在辅助治疗就是最好的研究之一。在这一点上,没有数据的东西,比也许持续监视其它,是适合于这些患者。

加桑·K.阿布 - 阿尔法,MD:所以,这是非常重要的要注意的是,不幸的是,我们都祝愿我们所有人都和我们期待的是,在目前,对于索拉非尼或任何其他没有任何作用疗法对于辅助治疗。但是,这并不意味着我们可能不会看到在研究方面的重要问题前进。

成绩单编辑的清晰度
- 多见于: http://global.onclive.com/peer-e ... thash.uwMiT5zD.dpuf
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:48 , Processed in 0.025306 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.