15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English 聚(I:C)处理导致乙肝病毒干扰素依赖间隙高压注射小鼠 ...
查看: 1302|回复: 1
go

聚(I:C)处理导致乙肝病毒干扰素依赖间隙高压注射小鼠模 [复制链接]

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2014-8-21 11:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

Gut doi:10.1136/gutjnl-2014-307024

Hepatology
Poly(I:C) Treatment Leads to Interferon-Dependent Clearance of Hepatitis B Virus in a Hydrodynamic Injection Mouse Model

Jun Wua,
    Shunmei Huanga,
    Xiaoli Zhaoa,
    Mingfa Chena,
    Yong Lina,
    Youchen Xiaa,
    Chan Suna,
    Xuecheng Yanga,
    Junzhong Wanga,
    Yan Guoa,
    Jingjiao Songa,
    Ejuan Zhangb,
    Baoju Wanga,
    Xin Zhenga,
    Joerg F. Schlaakc,
    Mengji Lub and
    Dongliang Yanga

aDepartment of Infectious Diseases, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
    bInstitute of Virology, University Hospital of Essen, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany
    cDepartment of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University Hospital of Essen, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany

R. M. Sandri-Goldin, Editor

- Author Affiliations
ABSTRACT

We have previously shown that poly(I:C) activates murine hepatic cells to produce interferon (IFN) and suppresses hepatitis B virus (HBV) replication in vitro. Therefore, we addressed whether poly(I:C) is able to induce the clearance of HBV in vivo. The chronic HBV replication mouse model was established by the hydrodynamic injection (HI) of pAAV-HBV1.2 into the tail veins of wild-type and IFN-α/βR-, IFN-γ-, and CXCR3-deficient C57BL/6 mice. Fourteen days post-HI of pAAV-HBV1.2, mice were administered poly(I:C) by intraperitoneal injection, intramuscular injection, or HI. Only treatment of poly(I:C) by HI led to HBV clearance in wild-type C57BL/6 mice. Serum HBsAg disappeared within 40 days postinfection (dpi) in mice that received poly(I:C) by HI, and this was accompanied by the appearance of anti-HBs antibodies. HBV-specific T-cell and antibody responses were significantly enhanced by HI of poly(I:C). HBV replication intermediates and HBcAg-positive hepatocytes were eliminated in the liver. HI of poly(I:C) induced the production of IFNs in mice and enhanced the levels of cytokines, IFN-stimulated genes, and T-cell markers in the liver. Importantly, poly(I:C)-induced HBV clearance was impaired in IFN-α/βR-, IFN-γ-, and CXCR3-deficient mice, indicating that the induction of type I IFN and the stimulation and recruitment of T cells into the liver are essential for HBV clearance in this model. Taken together, the application of poly(I:C) by HI into the liver enhances innate and adaptive immune responses and leads to HBV clearance in an HBV mouse model, implicating the potential of intrahepatic Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3) activation for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B patients.

IMPORTANCE It has become well accepted that immunomodulation is a potentially useful approach to treat chronic viral infection. Recently, combinations of antiviral treatment and therapeutic vaccinations were evaluated for therapies of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. Activation of the innate immune branch may also be important for viral control and contributes to HBV clearance. Our present study demonstrated that hepatic TLR3 activation led to clearance of hepatitis B virus in an HBV mouse model. For the first time, we showed that HBV clearance in this model is dependent not only on type I interferon (IFN) but also on type II IFN, indicating a coordinated action of innate and adaptive immune responses. T-cell recruitment appeared to be critical for the success of TLR3-mediated antiviral action. These findings implicate the potential of intrahepatic TLR3 activation for the treatment of chronic HBV infection.

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2014-8-21 11:42 |只看该作者
肠道DOI:10.1136/ gutjnl-2014-307024

肝病
聚(I:C)处理导致乙肝病毒干扰素依赖间隙高压注射小鼠模型

俊农民用水户协会,
    顺美Huanga,
    小莉Zhaoa,
    明发切纳,
    雍哩纳,
    Youchen Xiaa,
    陈砂,
    薛城扬加,
    李俊忠Wanga,
    颜过锕,
    京郊SONGA,
    Ejuan Zhangb,
    宝驹Wanga,
    鑫Zhenga,
    约尔格楼Schlaakc,
    蒙基和卢巴
    栋梁扬加

传染病,协和医院,同济医学院,华中科技大学,湖北武汉,中国的aDepartment
    病毒学,埃森大学医院,杜伊斯堡 - 埃森大学,埃森,德国bInstitute
    胃肠病学和肝病,埃森大学医院,杜伊斯堡 - 埃森大学,埃森,德国cDepartment

R. M.山德里 - 戈尔丁编辑

- 作者所属机构
摘要

之前我们已经表明,聚(I:C)激活小鼠肝细胞产生干扰素(IFN),并抑制B型肝炎病毒(HBV)复制的抑制作用。因此,我们讨论是否聚(I:C)能诱导乙肝病毒的清除体内。建立了的质粒pAAV-HBV1.2高压注射(HI)的慢性HBV复制的小鼠模型进尾静脉野生型和IFN-α/的βR-,IFN-γ-和CXCR3不足型C57BL / 6小鼠。十四天后喜的pAAV-HBV1.2,小鼠施用聚(I:C)腹腔注射,肌肉注射,或喜。唯一的治疗方法聚(I:C)由HI导致乙肝病毒清除率在野生型C57BL / 6小鼠。血清HBsAg在40天内感染后(DPI)在接受聚老鼠消失:由HI(I C),这是伴随着抗HBs抗体出现。 (:C I)HBV特异性T细胞和抗体反应由聚喜被显著增强。 HBV复制中间体和核心抗原阳性的肝细胞在肝脏中被淘汰。聚HI(I:C)诱导的IFN的小鼠的生产和增强的细胞因子,干扰素刺激的基因的水平,并且在肝脏中T细胞的标志物。重要的是,聚(I:C)诱导乙肝病毒清除率IFN-α/βR-,IFN-γ-和CXCR3缺陷小鼠受损,这表明诱导I型干扰素和T细胞的刺激和招募肝脏是乙肝病毒清除率在这个模型中是必不可少的。两者合计,聚的应用(I:C)由HI到肝脏增强先天免疫和适应性免疫应答,导致病毒清除中的HBV小鼠模型,提示肝内Toll样受体3(TLR3)的活化的潜在的治疗慢性乙型肝炎患者。

重要性,已成为广为接受的免疫调节是治疗慢性病毒感染潜在的有用的方法。最近,抗病毒药物治疗和治疗性疫苗接种的组合进行了评价的慢性乙型肝炎病毒(HBV)感染的治疗方法。先天免疫分支的激活也可以是对病毒控制是很重要,有助于HBV间隙。我们目前的研究表明,肝TLR3活化导致乙肝病毒的清除在乙肝病毒的小鼠模型。这是第一次,我们发现,乙肝病毒清除率在这种模式不仅依赖于I型干扰素(IFN)也对Ⅱ型干扰素,说明了先天和适应性免疫应答的协调行动。 T细胞招募似乎是对TLR3介导的抗病毒作用的成功至关重要。这些调查结果牵连肝内TLR3激活潜在的慢性HBV感染的治疗。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 17:38 , Processed in 0.014010 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.