肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 纽约第五大道的洛克菲勒中心门前洛克菲洛思想集锦 ...
查看: 821|回复: 1
go

纽约第五大道的洛克菲勒中心门前洛克菲洛思想集锦 [复制链接]

现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2013-2-28 05:33 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

I believe in the supreme worth of the individual and in his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
我信奉个人至高无上的价值,信奉生命的权利、自由和对快乐的追求。

I believe that the law was made for man and not man for the law; that government is the servant of the people and not their master.
我相信法律因人而制定而非人为法律而存在;政府是人民的公仆而非他们的主人。

I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.
我相信劳动的尊贵,无论是脑力还是体力;对于生计,世界不亏欠任何人,世界只亏欠每个人一个谋生的机会。

I believe that thrift is essential to well ordered living and that economy is a prime requisite of a sound financial structure, whether in government, business or personal affairs.
我相信节俭是理性生活之不可或缺,我相信无论是在政府内,还是在商务或个人事务中,节约在健全的财政架构中是最基本的需要。

I believe that truth and justice are fundamental to an enduring social order.
我相信真理和公正是保持社会秩序持久的基础。

I believe in the sacredness of a promise, that a man’s word should be as good as his bond; that character – not wealth or power or position – is of supreme worth.

我相信诺言神圣,相信人当言而有信;我相信品德——而非财富,权力,地位—的价值无限。

I believe that the rendering of useful service is the common duty of mankind and that only in the purifying fire of sacrifice is the dross of selfishness consumed and the greatness of the human soul set free.
我相信乐善好施是人类共同之义务,我相信只有在奉献的纯净火焰中自私自利的渣滓才能毁灭,人类灵魂的伟大才得以自由展现。

I believe that love is the greatest thing in the world; that is alone can overcome hate; that right can and will triumph over might.
我相信爱是世界上最伟大的力量;因为她我们能克服仇恨,因为她正义能够且将战胜一切。
我相信每一种权利皆包含一种责任;每一个机会皆包含一个义务;每一次拥有皆包含一份职责。
我信仰全能全知和博爱的上帝,不论如何冠其名,皆可以与上帝意志和谐的生活中发现一个人的最大的满足,最大的幸福和最广泛的价值体现。

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China

现金
441 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2012-12-21 
最后登录
2020-11-4 
发表于 2013-2-28 16:02 |只看该作者
博才哥!
可以瞻仰一下您的教育背景吗?
牛!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 01:04 , Processed in 0.014906 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.