肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English Solve one of these Challenges for a chance to win up ...
查看: 2807|回复: 0
go

Solve one of these Challenges for a chance to win up to $50,000! [复制链接]

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2012-3-15 20:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

nature.com has teamed up with InnoCentive to offer its readers the opportunity to participate in research and development Challenges. As a Solver, you can apply your expertise to important problems, stretch your creative boundaries, and win cash awards ranging from $5,000 to $1M.

Open Challenges include:                                             

Featured Nature Solver: John Lucas, Ph.D., J.D.

Challenges won ($55,000 award total):                                             

• Stabilizing an Oil and Food-Seasoning Suspension
  • Control of Bubble Size in Carbonated Beverages
  • Protecting Silage: Replacing Tarps and Tires on Cattle Farms
                                             "I've won three InnoCentive Challenges and while the monetary award is nice, equally fulfilling is the satisfaction of solving a significant, real-world problem. You might find it interesting to know that you don't have to be an 'expert' in the field of a particular Challenge to be successful. Take me, for example. I have a PhD in molecular biology but my successful Challenges were in engineering." Read the full Solver story >

Find more Challenges like these by visiting:
                                 www.nature.com/openinnovation

You can become the next great Solver!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:46 , Processed in 0.013789 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.