帖子
注册时间
2011-7-2 
最后登录
2012-6-25 

有声有色

发表于 2012-3-4 13:19 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
本帖最后由 此生别世 于 2012-3-4 13:30 编辑

Days like this I want to drive away. 像这样的日子,我想开车离开。Pack my bags and watch you shadow fade. 收拾我的行李,目送你的身影离我远去。Cus you chewed me up and spit me out, like I was poison in your mouth. 因为你毁掉了我。You took my light, you drink me down, but that was then and this is now. 你把我榨干,带走了我的阳光。不过那是以前的时候,这才是现在。Now look at me.看着我现在。 This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no这就是我的一部分,而你永远不能把它从我身上夺走。 This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no 这就是我的一部分,而你永远不能把它从我身上夺走。Throw your sticks and stones throw your bomds and blows, 扔出你的的棍子和石头吧,扔出你的油炸弹一起打击我。But you're not gonna break my soul. 但是你无法摧毁我的灵魂。This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no. I just wanna throw my phone away.我只想把我的手机扔到一边去。 Find out who is really there for me.在这找到谁是真正为我好的人。 Cus you ripped me off, your love was cheap,因为你欺骗了我,你的爱情是不值得珍惜的。It's always tearing at the seams,它总是撕裂我愈合的地方。I fell deep and you let me drown,你让我的觉得很低落到了谷底。 But that was then and this is now.但是那是那个时候,这才是现在。Now look at me.现在看着我!  This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no 这就是我的一部分,而你永远不能把它从我身上夺走。This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no 这就是我的一部分,而你永远不能把它从我身上夺走。Throw your sticks and stones throw your bomds and blows, 扔出你的的棍子和石头吧,扔出你的油炸弹一起打击我。But you're not gonna break my soul. 但是你无法摧毁我的灵魂。This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no. And look at me, I'm sparkling. A firework, a dancing flame.现在看着我!我是闪亮的烟火,是舞动的火焰。 You won't ever put me out again.你将不能再一次把我熄灭。 I'm glowing ohohoh.我正在发光。You can't keep the diamond ring.你可以留着那个钻石戒指。I't don't mean nothing anyway反正那也没什么意义。In fact you can keep everyting实际上,你可以留着一切。 Yeah, yeah. Except for me.除了我以外。 This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no这就我的一部分,而你永远都不能把它从我身上夺走。 This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no 这就是我的一部分,而你永远不能把它从我身上夺走。Throw your sticks and stones throw your bomds and blows, 扔出你的的棍子和石头吧,扔出你的油炸弹一起打击我。But you're not gonna break my soul.】但是你无法摧毁我的灵魂。 This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no
生当尽欢 死亦无憾
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:41 , Processed in 0.014289 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.