帖子
注册时间
2010-7-26 
最后登录
2022-12-21 

驴版 一米阳光 幸福风车 恭喜发财

发表于 2011-10-16 06:14 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Last week is extraordinary.
Monday is holiday, suddenly got a call from a company and inquire me about interview tomorrow---full of surprise

Tuesday, I go to the interview. The guy spent 2 hours to explain me the policy/environment of the company... everything, in detail. I think I got the job already. In the end, he told me there will be another interview and another interview... I need to provide the documents such as a, b, c, d, e....
----full of disappointment

Wednesday, I go to work again. The team leader told me cut 300 EMT pipes and also clean them---holly shit. And in the afternoon, I feel sick, vomit, dizzy. I pray to god don't cut my hands off by the machine, because I can't even stand still. when go home, the roommate said she also feel sick after lunch and vomit. What happen in the food? Being poisoned again?
----full of suspicions

Thursday, our factory have a fatal incident. The compressed air blast out and the cap hit a man like a cannonball. The guy lie down with a big hole on his body. Blood can be seen everywhere. police come, ambulence come, officer come, fireman come...
---full of horror

Friday
the team leader said I worked very slow this week, today maybe the end of my job. So I wait the HR to fire me when he gives me the pay check. HR shows up at the last minute and gave me the check, but didn't fire me. I really don't want to work in this factory anymore, so I plan to fire the boss instead. The boss is very busy because many people come to investigate the accident yesterday. So I can't talk to him even a word in the end.
---full of hestitation.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:08 , Processed in 0.012738 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.