肝胆相照论坛

标题: A cup of coffee, then lots of tea [打印本页]

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-6-3 09:35     标题: A cup of coffee, then lots of tea

I am drinking. Last night can't sleep well, in fact everynight can't sleep well since I moved to this small attic in hangzhou city. The ground floor is a restaurant, noizy everyday until mid-night. Last night i waked up at 2am, because there was a fight between the customers in the restaurant, police come and go, but I can't sleep until 4am. At 6am, i wake up again, so much noise, how can the people live in 2nd, 3rd floor survive? I have to buy railway ticket today, get away from this city, but where to go? In fact, I like hangzhou city, especially the west lake, recently I enjoy walking around the lake in the evening. Too bad, hard to find a job and bad living condition, I am going to say good bye to the city.
作者: 会水的鱼    时间: 2011-6-3 09:45

没想到,我还真能看懂,自己都佩服自己一下
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-6-3 09:53

回复 会水的鱼 的帖子

我也是随便乱写的, 当作英语练习, 呵呵. 住在城中村比较让人郁闷.
对了, "城中村"英语怎么说呢?

作者: 会水的鱼    时间: 2011-6-3 10:58

1:Chengzhong Village
2:VIC  (the village inside city)
我找的,哈哈,觉得VIC不错。
作者: StephenW    时间: 2011-6-3 11:02

回复 hbv30year 的帖子

Sorry about the noise. How about ear-plugs? Me think you have too much on your mind. Still travel while you can.

Best.

Stephen

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-6-3 14:04

回复 StephenW 的帖子

Thanks, StephenW. I do visit several drug stores to buy the ear plug. No result. They feel weired since few people need it. They give me advices to go to the supermarket, but still in vain. I may have too many things in my mind, the biggest problem is although I like travelling in China, I think I should go back to work in canada. I am taking the lamivudine and have some debts there, it makes me hard to go back in the near future.
作者: StephenW    时间: 2011-6-3 14:16

回复 hbv30year 的帖子

Try cotton wool. Wish I can help.  Start again when you are better.

作者: bjjww    时间: 2011-6-5 23:47

会水的鱼 发表于 2011-6-3 09:45
没想到,我还真能看懂,自己都佩服自己一下

,是有点

欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5