精华
帖子
注册时间
2010-7-26 
最后登录
2022-12-21 

驴版 一米阳光 幸福风车 恭喜发财

发表于 2011-1-31 18:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
"Today I look into the eyes of each one of you, and everyone is different today," he told protesters. "Today, you are an Egyptian demanding your rights and freedom, and what we started can never be pushed back. As we said, we have one main demand: the end of the regime and to start a new phase."

"After driving around the port city of Alexandria for two hours, a CNN crew said it had seen only two police officers on the streets by late Monday morning."

One of the biggest concerns of many Egyptians in the wake of the chaos -- that prisoners could escape -- proved true over the weekend.
Nile TV reported that roughly 1,000 inmates escaped from Prison Demu in Fayoum, southwest of Cairo. Inmates also broke out of Abu Zaabal prison in Cairo and the Ataa prison in Al Badrashin, a town in Giza.

Year 2011 will be a very special year and maybe a tough year for many people. Iran may continue the wave after Egypt, I think. US will have a very good chance to make military attack after that. Oil price will rocket high and China may cost tons of dollars more to buy oil. It makes the exporter hard to survive, So I think it is time to prepare the crisis now.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 21:02 , Processed in 0.014345 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.