注册时间
2004-11-29 
最后登录
2008-9-18 
发表于 2005-7-7 07:09

莫愁前路无知己。

天下谁人不识汝。

hihihi,rose,good luck.

在德国,他们追杀犹太人,我没有说话——因为我不是犹太人;后来他们追杀工会成员,我没有说话——因为我不是工会成员;此后他们追杀天主教徒,我没有说话——因为我是新教教徒;最后他们奔我而来,却再也没有人站出来为我说话了。

现金
23878 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-2-6 
最后登录
2022-5-22 

管理员或超版 荣誉之星

发表于 2005-7-7 21:32

Hi,Mr owl;

I have to accept a fact that you kown me better that I do myself.

I see the policy :“Leniency to those who confess their crimes and severity to those who refuse to”

besides wages, i receive a little of bonus every month , all my incomes are legal ,so i can sleep comfortably every night

[em03]

your posts are so beautiful that i hope i can recite it .

thank for Mr. owl very much

健康快乐是人类永恒的主题

现金
23878 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-2-6 
最后登录
2022-5-22 

管理员或超版 荣誉之星

发表于 2005-7-7 22:54
以下是引用猫咪2005在2005-7-6 10:41:51的发言:

the wages are so low that I can not afford enough money for wives and children more.

you can take enough money from them

[em06]

hi, kitty2005

what u mean is that I can become a man of"傍福婆". u are very facetious.

[em04][em03][em02]
健康快乐是人类永恒的主题

现金
23878 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-2-6 
最后登录
2022-5-22 

管理员或超版 荣誉之星

发表于 2005-7-7 22:56
以下是引用香孜在2005-7-6 17:46:50的发言:

owl 's E is so good.

Draggon, you said "wives", so may I knew how many you have?: )

[em06]

hi Miss May

I find only one wife is protected by Chinese Law.

健康快乐是人类永恒的主题

现金
1410 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-6-20 
最后登录
2010-10-30 
发表于 2005-7-8 02:18
以下是引用龙漂飘在2005-7-7 9:55:37的发言:

hi Miss May

I find only one wife is protected by Chinese Law.

Well, the problem is that Extra-Marital Affairs are not illegal by current Chinese Law, or not printed in the constitutions. The “second wife” is only a phenomenon and not a legal term.

The Chinese marriage law was last changed in 1980; now the standing committee of the National People’s Congress is considering sweeping amendments. The initiative responds to a tide of public opinion against misbehaving husbands, led by the official Women's Federation - a tide swollen by anger at corrupt officials who use their ill-gotten loot to finance a "second wife" or more. The proposed amendments to the marriage law reflect widespread concern at a decline in the institution of marriage.

The Women's Federation in Guangzhou city, the capital of Guangdong province, has even been pressing for extra-marital affairs to be made illegal.

Second wife, largely caused by the 'concubine phenomenon' that is sweeping the country, especially in southern provinces, as increasing numbers of men get wealthier.

A large number of the men involved are CP officials who embezzle public funds to set up a second home. Several recent cases of corruption in high places have featured a mistress, whose role has been painted in lurid colures by the popular press.

To many younger Chinese the issue is more complex than that. They take a more relaxed view of sexual behavior, and they may have watched their own parents endure loveless marriages.

Various new definitions of bigamy have been suggested, including cohabitation for more than six months and a partnership, which produces children.

The draft law does not contain such rigid stipulations: The committee would have to consult legal experts and the Supreme Court first. There are fears that the new emphasis on trying to shore up marriage by legal means as recipe for "social stability" may result in the fettering of individual rights. The new law will stress couples' "mutual responsibility for faithfulness in marriage.

A proposal for a three-year separation period before a couple divorces has been dropped, presumably because it is considered unrealistic.

The debate on marriage in China's new age has been rumbling on for several years, and refuses to go away. Two years ago the Women's Federation in Guangzhou city called for married men who kept mistresses to be sent to labor camps.

Some newspapers at the time voiced opposition; publishing letters from people saying the state should stay out of their private lives.

As you can see, one wife policy has many loopholes in China, and a better ordinance needs to be prepared for the new social phenomenon or aged tradition.

We are so glad that you obey the single wife policy and no adultery or in other words, extra-marital affair involved. Hey, did you buy your wife a huge diamond ring?

[em03]
I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a docter about it, but I didn\'t really care.

现金
8760 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-22 
最后登录
2011-12-7 

荣誉之星 天天开星

发表于 2005-7-8 02:40

......HEHE

so good here, I found E forum is very lively now~~

哪个九十七岁死,奈何桥上等三年。

现金
1410 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-6-20 
最后登录
2010-10-30 
发表于 2005-7-8 03:27
以下是引用香孜在2005-7-7 13:39:53的发言:

......HEHE

so good here, I found E forum is very lively now~~

How come?

Oh, I admire your ability to render Maymay’s Chinese poem into English J

I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a docter about it, but I didn\'t really care.

现金
8760 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-22 
最后登录
2011-12-7 

荣誉之星 天天开星

发表于 2005-7-8 07:24

Because when I come here and do my work, it was like a wildland. But now, friends like you come here and we communicate with each other, so become better .And these days, when I come here, there is always a smile on my face~[em09]

mayamy's article is beatiful, I like essays, I love literature. In fact, something first attract me to our forum is related to it.[em19]

Owl, you are really somebody, your E is so good. Hope you come E forum often.[em26]

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-7 18:25:51编辑过]

哪个九十七岁死,奈何桥上等三年。

现金
8760 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-22 
最后登录
2011-12-7 

荣誉之星 天天开星

发表于 2005-7-8 07:27

And here I'd like to show my appreciation to Rose ,too.

She is a good assistant , she is one of them those who make E forum better~~

[em09][em09][em19][em19]
哪个九十七岁死,奈何桥上等三年。

现金
1410 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-6-20 
最后登录
2010-10-30 
发表于 2005-7-8 22:56
以下是引用猫咪2005在2005-7-6 16:57:07的发言: Sigpore?

Singapore? No, who will live in a country like Singapore?

Be thankful you are not in a country like Singapore. Well, I don’t live in Singapore, but I know that the government there is more like big uncle. They "watch out" for you every step of the way, and look at the basic lifestyle there. CHEWING GUM is banned and you can go to jail for importing or chewing gum. Butt holes (excuse my language). All movies are censored. No "adults only" scene or even “R Rated” is allowed. Not even small shots of nudity. They think you'll all get corrupted. Goes without saying that skin mages are banned. If they find a playboy in your possession you get at least a $1000 fine and time in jail.

Well heck, this is just a little bit...there are no such thing as fair elections. The present PAP (Peoples action party) has been ruling ever since anyone cares to remember. The opposition doesn’t have a chance since there's no such thing as fair elections anyway. If you raise your voice against the government for a real cause, you get into the bad books of the big shots and you get carted off to jail for the slightest offense. If you're politically "marked", you could land a 1-year jail term for spitting on the sidewalk.

Oh, and spitting = $500 fine, littering = $1000, eating on trains/buses =$1000, smoking on trains / buses = $1000, fines go up to $5000, the whole country is networked by a system of spies. The government offers anyone $10,000 if they squeal on software pirates. All backed up by BSA and Microsoft. Several cab drivers are government informers and they are paid to sniff out dissidents and possible "trouble makers". Of course, you don't have any say in the way the country is run. The government is "good" amend they decide what is "good" for the "people". Recently they have decided that it's ok for employers to cut salaries and CPF contributions without even thinking that the employees themselves would get affected...because if this, most homeowners are not able to make their monthly mortgage payments and the interest due keeps rising.

And, of course, if you're caught doing drugs, it's the death penalty. There's usually no trial and you're executed within a couple of days. I'm not saying that's bad, but recently a young couple who had 15 grams of heroin in their possession were sentenced to death, and their 3 year old child is in hospital now without anyone to look after it.

All citizens / permanent residents have ALL their personal info on the central computing base - includes fingerprints, life history, etc, etc, etc so that they can track your every move.

There are surveillance cameras at every conceivable location for big uncle to spy on every move you make. Once I was told and totally stunned when I realized that every SINGLE pillar that supports the overhead train system there is wired with 4 miniature cameras on 4 sides and sensors. I couldn’t believe this.

Of course, cars are unaffordable to the general public. A crappy Honda civic costs $150,000 - yes you read that correct. $150,000! However, you still find the rich bastards driving around in BMWs, Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Jaguars and other big time cars. A crappy HDB flat costs $200,000, and an independent house with a small garden is beyond the wildest dreams of the common man- $ 1 million to $2 million.

I guess you can expect nothing better from a country, which is ruled by a self, appointed "council" of "knowledgeable elders".

Shoot! Guys, I am REALLY FORTUNATE lot. Look at other countries worse off than me! Crappy restrictions are not a really great price to pay for other kinds of freedom you have. I'm sure you would not want to live in a military state like Singapore, either.

So your presumption did not pass. [em02] What is your second guessing?

‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 14:32 , Processed in 0.016681 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.