注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:09

end of the road

sung by--boyz ii men

(spoken)girl u know we belong together. i have no time 4 u 2 be playing with my heart like this. u'll be mine forever baby,u just see.

(verse)we belong together. and u know that i'm right. why do u play with my heart. why do u play with my mind? said we'd be forever. said it'd never die. how could u love me leave me never say goodbye? when i can't sleep at night without holding u toight. girl,each time i try i just break down cry. pain in my head. oh,i'd rather be dead. spinnin' around around. refrain:

although we've come 2 the end of the road. still i can't let u go. it's unnatural,u belong 2 me,i belong 2 u. come 2 the end of the road.

girl,i know u really love me. u just don't realize. u've never been there before. it's only ur first time. maybe i'll forgive u,hmm. maybe u'll try. we should be happy together forever,u i. will u love me again like u loved me before. this time i want u 2 love me much more. this i understand just go 2 my mind. and baby just don't leave me,don't leave me. (spoken) girl i'm here 4 u. all those times of night when u just hurt me. and just run out with the other fellow. baby i knew about it,i just didn't care. u just don't understand how much i love u do u? i'm here 4 u. i'm not out 2 go out cheat on u all night.. just like u did baby but that's all right. hey,i love u anyway. and i'm still gonna be here 4 u. till my dying day baby. right now,i'm just in so much pain baby. coz u just won't come back 2 me. will u ? just come back 2 me. yes,baby my heart is lonely. my heart hurts baby. i'm feel pain too. baby please.and baby just don't let me go.

endless love

my love, there's only in my life, the only thing that's right. my first love, you're every breath that i take, that i take. you're every step i make. and i, i want to share all my love with you, no one else will do. and your eyes (your eyes, your eyes), there tell me how much you care. oh yes, you will always be my endless love.

two hearts, two hearts that beat as one, our lives have just begun. forever, i'll hold you close in my arms. i can't resist your charms. and love (oh love), i'll be a fool for you. i'm sure you know i don't mind (oh you know i don't mind) cause you, you mean the world to me. oh i know (i know) i've found (i've found) in you my endless love. oh...oh and love (oh love), i'll be that fool for you. i'm sure you know i don't mind (oh you know i don't mind) oh i don't mind and yes, you'll be the only one. cause no one can deny this love i have inside. and i'll give it all to you my love (my love, my love) my endless love.

every breath you take sung by--the police

every breath you take every move you make every bond you break every step you take i'll be watching you

every single day every word you say every game you play every night you stay i'll be watching you

o can't you see you belong to me how my poor heart aches with every step you take

every move you make every vow you break every smile you fake every claim you take i'll be watching you

since you've gone i been lost without a trace i dream at night i can only see your face i look around but it's you i can't replace i feel so cold and i long for your embrace i keep crying baby,baby,please

o can't you see you belong to me how my poor heart aches every step you take every move you make every vow you break every smile you fake every claim you take i'll be watching you every move you make every step you take i'll be watching you

i'll be watching you i'll be watching you(repeat)

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:11

everybody

歌手:backstreet boys 专辑:grammy1999

everybody rock your body rock your body right backstreet's back alright alright! oh my god we're back again brothers, sisters, everybody sing we're gonna bring the flavor show you how i've gotta question for ya better answer now am i original? yeah... am i the only one? am i sexual? am i everything you need? you better rock you body now now throw your hands up in the air and wave 'em around like you just don't care if you wanna party let me hear you yell 'cause we've got it goin' on again so everybody, everywhere don't be afraid, don't have no fear gonna tell the world, make it understand as long as there'll be music we'll be coming back again backstreet's back

everything i do

sung by---bryan adams look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me search your heart - search your soul and when you find me there you'll search no more don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for you can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for you know it's true everything i do - i do it for you look into my heart - you will find there's nothin' there to hide take me as i am - take my life i would give it all - i would sacrifice don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for i can't help it - there's nothin' i want more ya know it's true everything i do - i do it for you there's no love - like your love and no other - could give more love there's nowhere - unless you're there all the time - all the way oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for i can't help it - there's nothin' i want more i would fight for you - i'd lie for you walk the wire for you - ya i'd die for you ya know it's true everything i do - i do it for you

everytime i close my eyes

sung by---backstreet boys

everytime i,close my eyes (2x) listen girl, i don't know where to start but every word i say, straight from the heart i've been so wrong never meant to hurt you oh girl, i'm sorry of what i put you through girl i'd do anything for one more chance (one more chance) i want you back again(want you back again) (chorus)'cuz everytime i close my eyes i see your face and i wonder when you close your eyes do you really think about me now that i realize, i want you girl, and no other everytime i close my eyes , you're all that i see

you and i shared it all together each other, with all we'd ever need i thought that you would stay, with me forever but it took for granted the love you gave to me i keep on trying, keep on trying until the end, until the end baby i need you right here with me i need you here

(chorus)girl i'm going out of my mind i miss you so much, i don't know what to do (what to do) please stay it's just a matter of time until i feel your touch until you let me come back to you

i think about you girl, every day and night i'm in love and it feels so right, i'd never meant to hurtyou or caused you pain i was just callin' up in that lying game but now those days are over i've changed our ways and now i'm counting the minutes, i'm counting the days until you let me come back till you let me start to find a new way to get back into your heart girl i'd do anything for one more chance (one more chance) 'cuz i want you, i want you back again

chorus everytime i close my eyes (you're all that i see), (oh, i can see)

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:13

faith

--celine dion 专辑ne heart

don't be afraid feeling this way i'm gonna make you understand it's not about you cuz i am the fool building castles in the sand

if i act crazy just don't care it doesn't mean i don't want you near this is the story about me and you and it's called...faith right beside you is where i'll stay oh, faith just take me as i am so please have faith

so many times in so many ways i didn't know just where to go you gave me a sign and opened my eyes that's the reason why i know

that you are different you're still here i guess you figured me out right there now i believe that we can make it through and that's called...faith right beside you is where i'll stay oh, faith just take me as i am so please have faith...have faith...

so don't be afraid feeling this way just hear me out ...stay!

and that's called...faith right beside you is where i'll stay it's not too late just take me as i am so please have faith...in me just take me as i am so please have faith...

forever love

歌手:gary barlow 专辑pen road

love it has so many beautiful faces sharing lives and sharing days my love it has so many empty spaces i'm sharing a memory now i hope that's how it stays

now i'm deep inside love and still breathing she is holding my heart in her hand i'm the closest i've been to believing this could be love forever

all throughout my life the reasons i've demanded but how can i reason with the reason i'm a man

oh, oh yeah, ummm huh in a minute i'm needing to hold her in an hour i'm cold, cold as stone when she leaves it gets harder and harder to face life alone

now my dreams are filled with times when we're together guess what i need from her is forever love

ooh, ooh yeah oooh umm oh, oh yeah now i feel forever love oooh oh, i feel

close window

frankie lee

--swing 专辑n fire

(rap1):alright frankie lee don't tell me it's another side-track where it'll be put behind all those tracks at the back how the hell do u expect us to relax?

when you're always on the attackfact but then again i don't blame you you've got issues people trying to diss you left and right day and night record labels in a dogfight puls no one ever gives a crap about copyright they'd rather wrap themseleves in all the hype you know the type right frankie lee you gotta stick with frankie lee you know you're gonna be in good hands you're gonna be with the big time you know he's got good taste he's got this smirk right on his face da di da da da da

(rap2):yes that was grace and yes that was great! and yes she wasn't late and yes that was 1 take! so you wonder why my partner has embraced well i guess it's fate and it's worth the wait making them famous while they're getting along writing new tunes as she sings his songs that's just some of the things they gotta deal with here in hong kong watching ding-dong playing ping-pong wrong they gotta let nic sing this song (rap3):you know who that was?no! that was nicso?he's the guy who bleeds coca-cola and drinks pokka he lights up the stage when he sings viva he's even got his favourite guitar by his side and he ever plays it on the set of time tide he's got nothing to hide

he' got nothing to deny so let's get on with the next man who is nic's best friend the master and the expert when you ask him to pretend

(rap4):here we had eason all without reason 'tis the season to be jolly "oh my golly! "he isn't with polly "oops i'm sorry! "fa la la la la la la la la why does everthing i say never come out right?except for when i'm kissing ass and acting nice 'cus frankie lee said so and he's always right he sees the light' he puts up a fight he's a man whom you'd call bright! frankie lee you gotta stick with frankie lee you know you're gonna be in good hands you're gonna be with the big time you know he's got good taste he's got this smirk right on this face da di da da da da

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:15

goodbye

歌手:air supply

i can see the pain living in your eyes and i know how hard you try you deserve to have so much more i can feel your heart and i sympathize and i'll never criticize all you've ever meant to my life

(chorus) i don't want to let you down i don't want to lead you on i don't want to hold you back from where you might belong you would never ask me why my heart is so disguised i just can't live a lie anymore i would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry there's nothing left to say but good-bye there's nothing left to try now it's gonna hurt us both it's no other way than to say goodbye you deserve the chance at the kind of love i'm not sure i'm worthy of losing you is painful to me

groovy kind of love

歌手:phil collins

when i'm feeling blue, all i have to do is take a look at you, then i'm not so blue when you're close to me, i can feel your heartbeat i can hear you breathing near my ear wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

anytime you want to you can turn me onto anything you want to, anytime at all when i kiss your lips, ooh i start to shiver can't control the quivering inside wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love, oh

when i'm feeling blue, all i have to do is take a look at you, then i'm not so blue when i'm in your arms, nothing seems to matter my whole world could shatter, i don't care wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love we got a groovy kind of love we got a groovy kind of love, oh we got a groovy kind of love

hand in hand

---various artist

from seoul olympic game

we can see the fire in the sky we feel the beating of our hearts together this is our time to rise above we know the chance is here to live forever for all time

(reffrain

hand in hand we stand all across the land we can make this world a better place in which to live

hand in hand we can! start to undrestand breaking down the walls that come between us for all time all the time breaking down the walls between us hand in hand breaking down the walls

everytime we give it all we feel the flame eternally inside us lift our hands up to the sky the morning calm helps us to live in harmony for all time

here i am

歌手:bryan adams

here i am - this is me there's no where else on earth i'd rather be here i am - it's just me and you and tonight we make our dreams come true it's a new world - it's a new start it's alive with the beating of - young hearts it's a new day - it 's a new plan i've been waiting for you here i am here we are - we've just begun and after all this time - our time has come ya here we are - still goin' strong right here in the place where we belong it's a new world - it's a new start it's alive with the beating of - young hearts it's a new day - it 's a new plan i've been waiting for you here i am here i am - this is me there's no where else on earth i'd rather be here i am - it's just me and you and tonight we make our dreams come true it's a new world - it's a new start it's alive with the beating of - young hearts it's a new day - it 's a new plan i've been waiting for you it's a new world - it's a new start it's alive with the beating of - young hearts it's a new day - it 's a new plan i've been waiting for you here i am - next to you and suddenly the world is all brand new here i am - where i'm gonna stay now there's nothin standin in our way here i am - this is me

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:17

hey jude

歌手:beatles

hey jude, don't make it bad take a sad song and make it better remember to let her into your heart then you can start to make it better hey jude, don't be afraid you were made to go out and get her the minute you let her under your skin then you begin to make it better and anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain don't carry the world upon your shoulders for well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder na na na na na na-na-na-na-na hey jude, don't let me down you have found her, now go and get her remember to let her into your heart then you can start to make it better so let it out and let it in, hey jude, begin you're waiting for someone to perform with and don't you know that it's just you, hey jude, you'll do the movement you need is on your shoulder na na na na na na-na-na-na-na hey jude, don't make it bad take a sad song and make it better remember to let her under your skin, then you'll begin to make it better better better better better better, yeah. na na na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey jude... na na na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey jude... na na na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey jude... na na na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey jude...

holiday

歌手:scorpions

let me take you far away you d like a holiday exchange the cold days for the sun good time and fun let me takes and fun you d like a holiday let me take you far away you d like a holiday exchange your troubles for some love wherever you are let me take you far away you d like a holiday longing for the sun you will come to the island without name longing for the sun be welcom on the island many miles away from home be welcome on the island without name longing for the sun you will come to the island many miles away form home

hotel california

歌手:eagles 专辑:freezing heel

on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air up ahead in the distance, i saw a shimmering(shimmer: to shine fiantly) light my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim(obscure or somewhat dark from fiantness of light) i had to stop for the night there she stood in the doorway; i heard the mission bell and i was thinking to myself, 'this could be heaven or this could be hell' then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way there were voices down the corridor(a hallway or passageway usu. having rooms opening for it), i thought i heard them say... welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place such a lovely face plenty of room at the hotel california any time of year, you can find it here her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends she got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends how they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. some dance to remember, some dance to forget so i called up the captain, 'please bring me my wine' he said,'we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine' and still those voices are calling from far away, wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say... welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place such a lovely face they livin' it up at the hotel california what a nice surprise, bring your alibis mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice and she said 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device' and in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast they stab(to pierce with a pointed weapon) it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast last thing i remember, i was running for the door i had to find the passage back to the place i was before 'relax,'said the night man, we are programmed to receive. you can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave hotel california edited by micheal

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:20

i could be the one

歌手:donna lewis 专辑:blue plante

i could be your sea of sand i could be your warmth of desire i could be your prayer of hope i could be your gift to everyday

i could be your tide of heaven i could be a hint of what's to come i could be ordinary i could be the one

i could be your blue eyed angel i could be the storm before the calm i could be your secret pleasure i could be your well wishing well i could be your breath of life i could be your european dream i could be ordinary i could be the one

now i would lie here in the darkness now i would lie here for all time now i would lie here watching over you comfort you sing to you

i could be your worry partner i could be your socialite i could be your green eyed monster i could be your force of light i could be your temple garden i could be your tender hearted child i could be ordinary i could be the one

now i would lie here in the darkness now i would lie here for all time now i would lie here watching over you comfort you sing to you

will i ever change the journey will the hushed tones disappear oh little rita let me hold you oh little rita let me love you

i could be your leafy island i could be your thunder in the clouds i could be your dark enclosure i could be your romantic soul i could be your small beginning i could be your suit in universe i could be ordinary i could be the one

i could be ordinary i could be the one

i could be ordinary i could be the one

i have nothing--张惠妹

share my life take me for what i am cause i'll never change all my colors for you take my love i'll never ask for too much just all that you are and everything that you do i don't really need to look very much further i don't want to have to go where you don't follow i won't hold if back again this passion inside can't run from myself there's no where to hide your love i remember-forever don't make me close one more door i don't want to hurt anymore stay in my arms if you dare must i imaging you there don't walk away from me i have nothing nothing nothing if i don't have you you you you you you you see through right to the heart of me you break down my wals with the strength of your love i never knew love like i've known it with you whether memory survive one i can hold on to don't make me close one more door i don't want to hurt anymore stay in my arms if you dare must i imagine you there don't walk away from me no don't you dare walk away from me i have nothing nothing nothing if i don't have you you ..... if i don't have you oh ......

i started a joke

歌手:bee gees 专辑:their greatest hits

i started a joke which started the whole world crying but i didn't see oh no... that the joke was on me oh no...

i started to cry which started the whole world laughing oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me

i looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes and i fell out of bed hurting my head from things that i'd said

till i finally died which started the whole world living oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was on me

i looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes and i fell out of bed hurting my head from things that i'd said

till i finally died which started the whole world living oh, if i'd only seen that the joke was one me oh no... that the joke was one me......

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:24

i miss you

歌手:darren hayes 专辑:spin

gimme a reason why i'm feeling so blue everytime i close my eyes, all i see is you gimme a reason why i can't feel my heart everytime you leave my side, i just fall apart

and when you're fast asleep, i wonder where you go can you tell me, i wanna know

because i miss you and this is all i wanna say i guess i miss you, beautiful these three words have said it all you know i miss you i think about you when you're gone i guess i miss you, nothing's wrong i don't need to carry on

gimme a reason why i can't concentrate the world is turning upside down spinning round and round gimme a reason why i now understand the beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me

you got a way of spreading magic everywhere anywhere i go, i know you're always there it sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room there's a part of me that just wants to follow you too

because i miss you and this is all i wanna say i guess i miss you, beautiful these three words have said it all you know i miss you i think about you when you're gone i guess i miss you, nothing's wrong i don't need to carry on

it's such a hard life in most of the time i'm just surviving that's why i want you to know in the world where sincerity has lost its meaning you fill my world with so much hope

and i miss you this is all i wanna say i guess i miss you, beautiful these three words have said it all you know i miss you i think about you when you're gone i guess i miss you, nothing's wrong i don't need to carry on

you know i miss you and this all i wanna say i guess i miss you, beautiful these three words have said it all

you know i miss you and this is all i wanna do i know it doesn't sound too cool but maybe i'm in love with you

you know i miss you and this all i wanna say i guess i miss you, nothing's wrong i don't need to carry on

i just miss you yeah, it's true i miss you, baby and when you're walking out that door i know i miss you you make me wanna ask for more i just miss you yeah, it's true i miss you, baby

i want to spend my lifetime loving you

---tina arena & marc a

moon so bright, night so fine keep your heart here with mine life's a dream we are dreaming race the moon, catch the wind ride the night to the end seize the day, stand up for the light

i want to spend my lifetime loving you if that is all in life i ever do heroes rise, heroes fall rise again, win it all in your heart, can't you feel the glory through our joy, through our pain we can move worlds again take my hand, dance with me ,dance with me

i want to spend my lifetime loving you if that is all in life i ever do i will want nothing else to see me through if i can spend my lifetime loving you

though we know we will never come again where there is love, life begins over and over again save the night, save the day save the love, come what may love is worth everything we pay i want to spend my lifetime loving you if that is all in life i ever do

i want to spend my lifetime loving you if that is all in life i ever do i will want nothing else to see me through if i can spend my lifetime loving you,loving you

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:26

i won't last a day without you ---carpenters

day after day i must face a world of strangers where i don't belong, i'm not that strong it's nice to know that there's someone i can turn to who will always care, you're always there

when there's no getting over that rainbow when my smallest of dreams won't come true i can take all the madness the world has to give but i won't last a day without you

so many times when the city seems to be without a friendly face a lonely place it's nice to know that you'll be there if i need you and you'll always smile, it's all worthwhile

when there's no getting over that rainbow when my smallest of dreams won't come true i can take all the madness the world has to give but i won't last a day without you

touch me and i end up singing troubles seem to up and disappear you touch me with the love you're bringing i can't really lose when you're near (when you need my love...) if all my friends have forgotten half their promises they're not unkind, just hard to find one look at you and i know that i could learn to live without the rest, i found the best

when there's no getting over that rainbow when my smallest of dreams won't come true i can take all the madness the world has to give but i won't last a day without you won't last a day without you... if

9.if 2:51 if a picture paints a thousand word then why can't i paint you the words will never show the you i've come to know

if a face could launch a thousand ships then where am i to go there's no one home but you you're all that's left me to

and when my love for life is running dry you come and pour yourself on me

if a man could be two places at one time i'd be with you tomorrow and today beside you all the way

if the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die i'd spend the end with you and when the world was through

then one by one the stars would all go out then you and i would simply fly away

immortality

歌手:celine dion

so this is who i am, and this is all i know, and i must choose to live, for all that i can give, the spark that makes the power grow and i will stand for my dream if i can, symbol of my faith in who i am, but you are my only, and i must follow on the road that lies ahead, and i won't let my heart control my head, but you are my only we don't say goodbye, and i know what i've got to be immortality i make my journey through eternity i keep the memory of you and me inside fulfill your destiny, is there within the child, my storm will never end, my fate is on the wind, the king of hearts, the joker's wild, but we don't say goodbye, we don't say goodbye i'll make them all remember me cos i have found a dream that must come true, every ounce of me must see it though, but you are my only i'm sorry i don't have a role for love to play, hand over my heart i'll find my way, i will make them give to me immortality there is a vision and a fire in me i keep the memory of you and me, inside and we don't say goodbye we don't say goodbye with all my love for you and what else we may do we don't say, goodbye

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-6 13:27:01编辑过]

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:28

it must have been love --roxette

it must have been love but it's over now. lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground. i wake up lonely, there's air of silence in the bedroom and all around. touch me now, i close my eye and dream away. it must have been love but it's over now. it must have been good but i lost it somehow. it must have been love but it's over now. from the moment we touched 'til the time had run out. make-believing we're together, that i'm sheltered by your heart. but in and outside i've turned to water like a teardrop in your palm and it's a hard winter's day, i dream away. it must have been love but it's over now, it was all that i wanted, now i'm living without. it must have been love but it's over now, it's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows. it must have been love but it's over now. it must have been good but i lost it somehow. it must have been love but it's over now. from the moment we touched 'til the time had run out. it must have been love but it's over now, it was all that i wanted, now i'm living without. it must have been love but it's over now, it's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows. it must have been love but it's over now, it must have been love but it's over now,

it never rains in southern california ---albert hammond

got on board a westbound seven forty-seven didn't think before deciding what to do ooh, that talk of opportunities, tv breaks and movies rang true, sure rang true ...

seems it never rains in southern california seems i've often heard that kind of talk before it never rains in california, but girl, don't they warn ya? it pours, man, it pours

i'm out of work, i'm out of my head out of self respect, i'm out of bread i'm underloved, i'm underfed, i wanna go home it never rains in california, but girl, don't they warn ya? it pours, man, it pours

will you tell the folks back home i nearly madeit? had offers but didn't know which one to take please don't tell them how you found me don't tell 'em how you found me give me a break, give me a break

seems it never rains in southern california seems i've often heard that kind of talk before it never rains in california, but girl, don't they warn ya? it pours, man, it pour

i've never been to me

---s.h.e

hey lady,you lady cursin' at your life you're a discontened mother and a regimented wife i've no doubt you dream about the thinds you'll never do but i wish someone had to talked to me like i wanna talk to you i've been to georgia and california and anywhere i could run took the head of a preacher man and we made love in the sun but i ran out of places and friendly faces because i had to be free i've been to paradise but i've never been to me please lady,please lady don't just walk away 'cause i have this need to tell you why i'm alone today ican see so much of me still living in your eyes won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived million lies oh i've been to nice and the isle of greece while i sipped champagne on a yacht i moved like harlot in monte carlo and showed'em what i've got i've been undressed by kings and i've seen some things that a woman ain't supposed to see, hey lady i've been to paradise but i 've never been to me

sometimes i've been to cryin' for unborn children that might have made me complete but i,i took the sweet life and never knew i'd bitter from the sweet i spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that cost too much to be free hey lady, i've been to paradise (i've been to paradise) i've been to paradise but i've never been to me

jambalaya

---carpenter good-bye joe, he gotta go, me oh my oh he gotta go-pole the pirogue down the bayou his yvonne the sweetest one, me oh my oh son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou thibodaux, fontaineaux the place is buzzin' a kin-folk come to see yvonne by the dozen dress in style the go hog wild, me oh my oh son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou jambalaya and a crawfish pie and fillet gumbo cause tonight, i'm gonna see my ma cher a mi-o pick guitar, fill fruit far and be gay-o son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou settle down far from town get him a pirogue and he'll catch all the fish in the bayou swap his mon to buy yvonne what she need-o son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou jambalaya and a crawfish pie and fillet gumbo cause tonight, i'm gonna see my ma cher a mi-o pick guitar, fill fruit far and be gay-o son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou jambalaya and a crawfish pie and fillet gumbo cause tonight, i'm gonna see my ma cher a mi-o pick guitar, fill fruit far and be gay-o son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou jambalaya and a crawfish pie and fillet gumbo cause tonight, i'm gonna see my ma cher a mi-o pick guitar, fill fruit far and be gay-o son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-6 13:28:58编辑过]

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?

现金
6246 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-5-7 
最后登录
2005-7-26 

荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2005-2-7 03:30

just a little

歌手:liberty x

sexy, everything about you so sexy, you dont even know what you've got, you really hit the right spot. oh yeah, yeah. and your so innocent, please dont take this wrong cos its a compliment, i just wanna get with your flow, you gotta learn to let go. oh baby, wont you. chorus work it a little (oh yeah), get hot just a little bit, meet in the middle, let go, just a little bit more (just a little bit), gimme just a little bit more. (just a little, just a little) verse 2 let me, i'll do anything if you just let me, (come on baby), find a way to make you explore, i know you wanna break down the walls, yeah yeah. and its so, challenging, games comes true, what i'm imagining, i just wanna see you get down, you gotta let it all out. oh baby, wont you just. chorus work it a little, yeah (oh yeah), hot just a little bit, meet in the middle, let go, just a little bit more (just a little bit), gimme just a little bit more. (just a little, just a little) (x2) middle 8 its so exciting, the way your inviting me, (i know you really like it like that, ah), cant get enough, wont you satisfy my needs, (please let me be). work it a little (oh yeah), get hot just a little bit, meet in the middle, let go, just a little bit more (just a little bit more), gimme just a little bit more. (just a little more, just a little more) chorus work it a little (oh yeah), get hot just a little bit, meet in the middle, let go, just a little bit more (just a little bit), gimme just a little bit more. (just a little, just a little) (x2) (work) sexy, (get hot) everything about you so sexy, (meet. dont let go) you dont even know. (just a little) gimme just a little bit more. (just a little)

killing me softly with his song

歌手:fugees

strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words, killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song.

i heard he sang a good song, i heard he had a style, and so i came to see him and listen for a while. and there he was this young boy, a stranger to my eyes, strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words, killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song.

i felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd, i felt he found my letters and read each word out loud. i prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words, killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song

he said as if he knew me in all my god's spaer and then he looked right through me as if i wasn't there. and he just kept on singing singing clear and strong

strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words, killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song.

oh,oh...... la la la la la oh,oh la~

strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words, killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly

he was trumming my pain, here he was singing my life, killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-2-6 13:31:11编辑过]

鸿鹄焉知燕雀之志哉?
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-11 06:45 , Processed in 0.022999 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.