帖子
注册时间
2009-6-29 
最后登录
2010-5-9 
发表于 2010-3-7 03:36 |只看该作者

好像更多的丙肝病患在尝试MMS。

Archive for the “Hepatitis” Category
Hepatitis implies injury to the liver characterized by the presence of inflammatory cells in the tissue of the organ.
Jul 22 2008
If MMS is seeking and destroying acids, would it not destroy and render inactive the stomach acids?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis, Hepatitis C, Liver, tags: Dosage, Hepatitis C, liver conditions, stomach acids
If MMS is seeking and destroying acids, would it not destroy and render inactive the stomach acids?
The reason I ask this, is, after the large doses, it seemed like my digestion wasn’t working, when I ate, a lot of burping. I’m very sensitive to this, due to the sluggish liver from HCV.
=====
MMS is not seeking and destroying acids.  It cannot destroy acids.  It is seeking and destroying pathogens.  MMS does not destroy stomach acids. Thousands of people have taken MMS and there is no report of stomach acid being affected. The burping is probably coming from anaerobic bacteria being destroyed.  Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: stomach acids, dosage, liver conditions
Comments Off
Jul 22 2008
Is there anything one should be aware of before starting MMS treatment?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, tags: Hepatitis C, protocols
I have a friend that has hepatitis C. Is there anything that he should be aware of before using this solution? Perhaps you may have a recommendation for how others have had success with this condition.
=====
Most of the people with Hep C who have taken the solution have felt better and some have check free of the virus.  Those who did not check free, simply didn’t bother to go get a test.  Follow the protocol given on my site under FAQ. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Hepatitis C, protocols
Comments Off
Jul 18 2008
Will MMS work on Hep C if I'm not taking other medication for it?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis, Hepatitis C, tags: diahrrea, Hepatitis C, Interferon, Nausea, Ribivarin
I have hepatitis C, I’m wondering if this will work for Hep C. I didn’t want to take Interferon and Ribivarin! I can handle nausea and diarrhea for the good of my body, but those drugs kill everything in sight. That’s why I like what I’m reading. It only goes after diseased stuff. Why the hell don’t medical doctors get smart?
=====
Medicine is not calculated to cure people.  Only to keep them sick so they will continue paying.  So far, all the Hep C cases that used MMS have been cured but one.  And that one may be cured and not know it.  Just follow the standard protocol. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Hepatitis C, nausea, diahrrea, Interferon, Ribivarin
Comments Off
Jul 13 2008
Will I need to stop taking the MMS after I have the inoculations against hepatitis and tetanus for traveling to Vietnam?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis, Influenza (The flu), Respiratory Conditions, Tetanus, Vaccines, tags: Dosage, flu, hepatitis inoculations, Tetanus, traveling, vaccination, Vaccines
I am really impressed. People around me have gone down heavily with flu for several days and bedridden as well. I had one bad night and after increasing the dose to 15 drops it killed the virus. Will I need to stop taking the MMS after I have the inoculations against hepatitis and tetanus for traveling to Vietnam? Kind regards
=====
Keep up the good work. I think you should not get a vaccination and you should take MMS wile traveling to Vietnam MMS will also protect you from diseases. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: flu, dosage, hepatitis inoculations, tetanus, vaccines, vaccination, traveling
Comments Off
Jun 30 2008
Will my liver have problems processing MMs if I have hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Liver, tags: Hepatitis C, Liver
I have hepatitis c and wonder if the liver will have problems processing this. Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis c sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
======
I know of people with Hepatitis C and they say they feel much better after taking MMS. The liver should have no problems processing the supplement just go to my web page www.miraclemineral.org and under the important info link use the instruction on how to mix and take the supplement. Visit  www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: hepatitis C, liver

Comments Off

现金
415 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-6-29 
最后登录
2010-5-9 
发表于 2010-3-7 03:37 |只看该作者
Jun 28 2008
Can MMS help me with Hepatitis C, Lupus and fungus nail problems?
Posted by: admin in Fungi, Hepatitis C, Kidney, Lupus, tags: Hepatitis C, kidney dialysis, liver enzymes, Lupus, nail fungus
I have Hepatitis C and slightly elevated liver enzymes. I have Lupus and some fungus nail problems. I am a kidney dialysis patient. Can MMS help me with your formula?
======
All lupus cases so far have indicated that are gone, the viral count should reduce dramatically I don’t know how long will it take, some people take longer than others. Anywhere to 2 weeks to 2 months take MMS so you can get ride off Hepatitis C. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book or DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: hepatitis c, liver enzymes, lupus, nail fungus, kidney dialysis
Comments Off
Jun 17 2008
Should I go up to 15 drops if 10 made me feel ill?
Posted by: admin in Dosage, Effects, Hepatitis C, MMS General, tags: Dosage, Effects, Hepatitis C, ill
I am currently up to 8 drops twice a day, I got up to 10, but started feeling really ill, so I lowered it. I found out I had hepatitis-c 5 years ago and when I found MMS, I decided it was time to kill it once and for all. I started in early January and now as it gets a little tougher I am wondering if I should go to 15 drops, twice a day, and then 3 times a day for a week or more?
======
It all depends on you and how far you want to go, you could take 15 drops 3 times a day that is ok. Just take it for 1 week and then lower the amount to the maintenance dose which is 6 drops and 35 drops of citric acid you can do the standard protocol which is on my web page. When you get sick do like you are doing it lower the drops. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book or DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: ill, hepatitis c, effects, dosage
Comments Off
Jun 13 2008
What is the protocol for Hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, tags: Hepatitis C, Liver transplant, Protocol-MMS
I have been dealing with Hep C most of my life, I am 60 and still in great shape but have an appointment next month in Vancouver, BC to be analyzed by the Transplant Team regarding a new Liver. I have ordered some solution and would like to get some info regarding how to go about dosing myself for Hep removal and Liver cleansing.
======
You should just do the protocol.  That is start off at 2 drops and increase drops each day.  At some point along the way go to two doses a day.  Say around 8 drops increase to 2 doses a day.  Then when you get to 12 drops or so increase to 3 times a day and go on up to 15 drops 3 times a day.  Just work up to it.  When you can take 15 drops three times a day, it should be gone and your liver should be healthy. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD or www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Protocol, hepatitis C, liver transplant
Comments Off
Jun 12 2008
Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis c sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, tags: Hepatitis C, liver disease
I have hepatitis c and wonder if the liver will have problems processing this. Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis c sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
======
I know of people with Hepatitis C and they say they feel much better after taking MMS. The liver should have no problems processing the supplement just go to my web page under the important info link use the instruction on how to mix and take the supplement. Please go to my website www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD or www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: hepatitis C, liver  disease
Comments Off
Jun 07 2008
What would be a good protocol for Hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis C, Protocol-MMS, tags: AIDS, Hepatitis C, HIV, protocols
What would be a good protocol for Hepatitis C and/or HIV or AIDS as I have family members with these diseases?
======
This protocol will work with many diseases including, patients with Hepatitis C, HIV, or AIDS, colds, flu, pneumonia. They should be evaluated for the present level of sicknesses. If they are feeling not badly sick (not really nauseous) they should be started off beginning with the 6 and 6 protocol. That is they should take 6 drops and if there is no noticeable nausea, they should have the second six drop dose in one hour. The reason for this is that there seems to be a benefit in shocking the system. This dose is calculated to be a small shock to the system, but it has been very successful over a period of time and several hepatitis C patients have reported good results from the shock theory. The best time of the day for this treatment would be during the morning hours before noon. The treatment should be at least one hour after eating breakfast or anytime one hour after eating.
Note: All mention of drops of MMS in this paper assumes that 5 drops of citric acid solution will be added for each drop of MMS, one waits 3 minutes, and then adds ½ glass of either water or juice.
In the event that the patient does OK on the 6 and 6 drop dose suggested above, on the second day the treatment should go to 7 and 7. This means 7 drops, wait one hour and then do a second 7 drops. The third day the treatment can progress to 8 and 8. This continues until the patient is taking 15 and 15. Anytime there is any slight sign of nausea, the doses for the next day are reduced by 1 to 4 drops depending upon the severity of the nausea.
Anytime the patient feels nausea he is give a full glass of water to drink. If the nausea does not stop immediately, the patient should have a second glass with a level teaspoon of vitamin C added or baking soda. To determine if one should use vitamin C or baking soda at this point evaluate the condition of the patient. If he feels acid in his stomach, use baking soda, and if he feels no acid, use vitamin C.
If the patient appears to be somewhat sick he may not be able to handle the shock. In this case he should be started out at one drop in the morning and one drop in the evening. In the unlikely even that one drops makes him nauseous revert to ½ drop. Each day the dose in the morning and the evening is increased by one drop. When nausea occurs, reduce the number of drops for the next dose. Follow the instructions given above for nausea.
In either case given above the goal is to reach 15 drops 3 times a day for at least one week before testing to determine if the Hepatitis C, HIV, or AIDS is gone. In the event that the disease is not gone the treatment at 15 drops at least 2 times a day should continue for at least 3 months with tests every 2 weeks to determine if the Hepatitis is gone or tests can be conducted less often if money or facilities are not available.
Children can be handled in the same manner except using smaller doses. The maximum dose (equivalent to 15 drops for an adult) is 3 drops for each 25 pounds of body weight and one drop for a new baby. Start children off with one drop and increase from there.
Maintenance doses should continue at 6 drops a day for people over 50 and 6 drops twice a week for younger people.
Key words: Hepatitis C, AIDS, HIV, Protocols
Comments Off

现金
415 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-6-29 
最后登录
2010-5-9 
发表于 2010-3-7 03:37 |只看该作者
Jun 05 2008
Is it normal that I get nauseous after taking MMS? Will it cure me from Hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in Diarrhea, Dosage, Hepatitis C, MMS General, tags: blood tests, bowel cramps, Hepatitis C
I experienced extreme nausea which built up gradually, then bowel cramps starting in upper bowels and working its way down, and finally diarrhea. I wanted to see if I could cure the hep-c so it would not show up on conventional blood tests any longer. After all, it is a virus.
======
Dear Kim, it is normal to get nausea, diarrhea or vomiting, those are good indicators that mean that MMS is working and is eliminating bad stuff from your body. Now the thing is that you don’t want to make yourself that sick, so lower the dose you are taking to the point where you are not feeling sick. You are doing a great job, just lower the dose and you will be fine. Once the sickness stops just increase the dosage slowly again. Keep it up until you are free of Hep C. That may take several months, or less. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: bowel cramps, hepatitis C, blood tests
Comments Off
Jun 04 2008
Can I take your supplement while on Hepatitis C treatment?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Interactions, MMS General, tags: Hepatitis C, Interferon, Ribasphere
I am presently doing the treatment of Hepatitis C which is Interferon and Ribasphere. My question is: Can I take your supplement while on treatment or should I wait until I have completed it? Also by taking your treatment have you had the results of the Virus Hepatitis C being destroyed or going in remission?
======
Dear Maria, yes, you can take MMS while being on treatment. Just leave a 3 to 4 hour period apart from the MMS.  I have had several people tell me they tested clear of Hep C virus after taking MMS. Unfortunately, I don’t have the before and after blood tests for a great many people to make sure Hepatitis C is being destroyed; I only now what people tell me, they claim they feel much better and doing much better. If you get any verification let me know. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Hepatitis C, Interferon, Ribasphere
Comments Off
Jun 01 2008
Is it safe to use MMS if I am also taking immunosuppressant drugs?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Liver, tags: Hepatitis C, immunosuppressant, immunosuppressant drugs, Liver transplant
I had a successful liver transplant in ‘05, but have Hep C that is attacking my new liver. I take the immunosuppressant Prograf so I don’t reject my new organ. Do you think it’s safe for me to use MMS?
======
Dear Bob, yes, it is ok to take MMS. Just take it slowly; start at 1/2 drop per day and then gradually increase the dosage. Remember to stay beneath the point where it makes you feel nausea. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info. Let me know how everything goes.
Keywords: Liver transplant, immunosuppressant drugs, Hepatitis C
Comments Off
May 29 2008
Will MMS work on Hep C, Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Crohn's Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia,Chronic severe Insomnia and Inflammatory, Rheumatoid, Degenerative and Osteo Arthritis?
Posted by: admin in Ankylosing Spondolitis, Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Hepatitis C, Insomnia, Leukytosis, Osteopenia, Thrombocytopenia, tags: Ankylosing Spondolitis, Arthritis, Chron’s Disease, Hepatitis C, Insomnia, Leukytosis, Osteopenia, Thrombocytopenia
I have Hep C, Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Crohn’s Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia,Chronic severe Insomnia and Inflammatory, Rheumatoid, Degenerative and Osteo Arthritis. Will I be able to use this product safely?
======
Dear Linda, Yes you will be able to use MMS safely if you follow the protocol starting off with 1/2 drop of MMS. Go to one of my sites listed below and follow the standard protocol, but be very slow to go to each new increase of MMS. Remember, when you feel sick, just lower the dose a few drops. MMS will help you with many of your diseases. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Chron’s Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia, Insomnia, Arthritis
Comments Off
May 20 2008
I have hepatitis C. Will my liver be able to process MMS?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Liver, MMS General, tags: Hepatitis C, Liver
I have hepatitis C and wonder if the liver will have problems processing MMS. Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis C sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
I know of people with Hepatitis C and they say they feel much better after taking MMS. The liver should have no problems processing the supplement.
Just go to my web page www.miraclemineral.org and under the Important Info link you’ll see the instructions on how to mix and take the supplement.
JH
Key words: hepatitis C, liver

现金
32534 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-6-11 
最后登录
2013-3-23 

版主勋章 勤于助新 携手同心 文思泉涌 锄草勋章

发表于 2010-3-7 04:03 |只看该作者
洋太医
未成小隐聊中隐,可得长闲胜暂闲。
我本无家更安往,故乡无此好湖山。

现金
415 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-6-29 
最后登录
2010-5-9 
发表于 2010-3-28 11:10 |只看该作者

REP 9AC临床试验即将在北京汇报。

REP 9AC的DNA在治疗慢性乙型肝炎疗效6例临时数据将被提交。中期业绩表明,REP 9AC治疗迅速导致抗乙肝表面抗原抗体的产生,减少和或血清检查在12个在人类患者治疗后乙肝表面抗原。这些结果与血清中乙肝病毒滴度,可能是由于改进的免疫反应,感染的大量和持续减少。第一个病人有2,000,000份病毒/毫升血液中的,接受23周治疗后,至今保持了持续的病毒学应答(“70份病毒/毫升)为6个月内把治疗。

REP 9AC代表了新的抗病毒制剂,阻断乙肝病毒表面抗原已与乙肝病毒相关的特异性免疫缺陷的释放,可能有助于感染长期存在。看来,REP 9AC有效地清除血清中乙肝表面抗原,并导致对感染的有效免疫快速采集。REP 9AC因此可能提供的治疗慢性乙型肝炎的重要的新工具。
Replicor will present results from its clinical proof of concept trial at the upcoming 20th annual meeting of the APASL in Beijing, China. This is the largest annual meeting dedicated to treatment of liver disease in Asia which typically attracts over 5,000 physicians and researchers. See: http://www.apasl2010beijing.org/en/index.aspx

Interim data on the efficacy of the amphipathic DNA polymer REP 9AC in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in 6 patients will be presented. Interim results will show that REP 9AC treatment rapidly leads to the detection of anti-HBsAg antibodies and the reduction and or clearance of serum HBsAg within the first 12 weeks of treatment in human patients. These findings are associated with substantial and sustained reductions in serum HBV titers which may be due to an improved immune response to the infection. This is exemplified by the first patient who had 2,000,000 copies of the virus / ml in his blood, was then treated for a total of 23 weeks and who has so far maintained a sustained virologic response (<70 copies of the virus / ml in his blood) for a period of 6 months off treatment.

REP 9AC represents a new class of antiviral agent that blocks the release of HBsAg which has been associated with HBV-specific immune defects and may contribute to the long term persistence of the infection. It appears that REP 9AC effectively clears HBsAg in the serum and leads to the rapid acquisition of effective immunity against the infection.  REP 9AC may therefore provide an important new tool in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
已有 1 人评分现金 收起 理由
lemonades + 10 精品文章

总评分: 现金 + 10   查看全部评分

现金
1474 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-11-23 
最后登录
2015-3-5 
发表于 2010-3-28 12:59 |只看该作者
非常感谢楼主的资料,让我们又多了一份希望!!!!
上面说到6例病例,看来已经在人体展开实验了,要是又更详细的结果就好了

弱弱问一下,这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?
要是是后者,真是一大福音啊,期待期待

[ 本帖最后由 渺小渺 于 2010-3-28 13:05 编辑 ]

现金
415 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-6-29 
最后登录
2010-5-9 
发表于 2010-3-28 20:47 |只看该作者
原帖由 渺小渺 于 2010-3-28 12:59 发表
非常感谢楼主的资料,让我们又多了一份希望!!!!
上面说到6例病例,看来已经在人体展开实验了,要是又更详细的结果就好了

弱弱问一下,这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?
要是是后者,真是一大福音啊,期待期待:vi ...

这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?

--阻断乙肝病毒表面抗原.还在临床试验阶段,如若成功,所有其它抗病毒药都可能停产,药厂可要亏钱了,病患可要一劳永逸了,庸医可得它处去害人行骗了,良医可得攀登其它珠穆朗玛峰了。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 12:42 , Processed in 0.017372 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.