Did we leave it for tomorrow 难道我们留爱到明天吗?
find new rooms behind closed doors 敲开了你紧闭的心扉。
Should not go there so soon但不应该这么快
Said goodbye to fading summer对衰落的夏日说再见
and by that last walk on that shore像去年一样走在这海岸上
It is your first on the moon这是你第一次上月球
High hope, high fall 希望越大,失望越大
did we really find it all?我们能够真正的找到爱吗?
I wonder where it is gone away我想知道他究竟去了哪里?
High hope, high fall希望越大,失望越大
Our big dreams now seem so small 我们的梦想如今看起来是如此的渺小
I wonder when it is gone away我想知道他什候会消失?
Heard a thousand ringing churchbells听见教堂的钟声无数次的响起
from my yester diary从昨日的日记里
I saw you, I saw me我看到了那时的你和我
All these pages turn to ashes如今所有的一切都变成了灰烬
like my love but still it seems就像我的爱情一样毁灭殆尽,但是我似乎还爱着你。
they are part of my dreams那些是我梦想的一部份
High hope, high fall希望越大,失望越大
did we really find it all难道我们真的找到了爱的真谛吗
I wonder where it is gone away我想知道他消失到了哪里?
High hope, high fall希望越大,失望越大
Our big dreams now seem so small我们的梦想现在看来是如此的渺小
I wonder when it is gone away我想知道他是什么时候消失的?
Looking back on life romances回首生命的罗曼史
did we ever learn just what it means to love但我们都知道对爱这意味这什么?
Someone to die for, someone to live for forever有的人为爱而生,有的人为爱而死
High hope, high fall希望越大,失望越大
did we really find it all?难道我们真正找到爱的真谛了吗?
I wonder where it is gone away我想知道他消失到何处?
High hope, high fall希望越大,失望越大
Our big dreams now seem so small我们的梦想如今看起来是如此渺小
I wonder when it is gone away我想知道爱什么时候会消失