肝胆相照论坛

标题: 干扰素和核苷类似物联合治疗对慢性乙型肝炎功能治愈的影 [打印本页]

作者: StephenW    时间: 2021-1-13 17:40     标题: 干扰素和核苷类似物联合治疗对慢性乙型肝炎功能治愈的影

Effect of combination treatment based on interferon and nucleos(t)ide analogues on functional cure of chronic hepatitis B: a systematic review and meta-analysis

Jiaye Liu, Tingyan Wang, Wei Zhang, Yongqian Cheng, Qing He & Fu-Sheng Wang

Hepatology International volume 14, pages958–972(2020)Cite this article

221 Accesses

1 Altmetric

Metrics details

Abstract
Background

Priority of antiviral treatment for patients with chronic hepatitis B (CHB) is to increase the probability of functional cure. We aimed to synthesize evidence regarding the efficacy of different combination strategies of antiviral treatment based on interferon (IFN) and nucleos(t)ide analogues (NAs) in adults with CHB.
Methods

PubMed, Web of Science and Embase databases were searched from inception to May 26, 2019. Three types of combination strategies were studied: initial combination (IFN or NAs monotherapy as control), add-on (I: IFN add-on NAs vs. NAs; II: NAs add-on IFN vs. IFN), switch-to (I: IFN switch-to NAs vs. IFN; II: NAs switch-to IFN vs. NAs).
Results

Compared to NAs monotherapy, initial combination strategy improved the probability of HBeAg loss (RR: 1.62, 95% CI 1.33–1.97) and HBsAg loss (RR: 15.59, 95% CI 3.22–75.49), while compared to IFN monotherapy, no higher rates in the loss of HBsAg or HBeAg for initial combination. Compared to NAs monotherapy, IFN add-on NAs strategy had a higher rate of HBsAg loss (RR: 4.52, 95% CI 1.95–10.47), while compared to IFN monotherapy, NAs add-on IFN had a similar outcome. Compared to NAs monotherapy, NAs switch-to IFN strategy improved HBsAg loss (RR: 12.15, 95% CI 3.99–37.01); while compared to IFN monotherapy, IFN switch-to NAs had no improved rate of HBsAg clearance but higher rates in undetectable HBV DNA, and HBeAg loss.
Conclusion

IFN add-on NAs, or NAs switched to IFN could significantly improve the probability of HBsAg loss compared to NAs monotherapy.
作者: StephenW    时间: 2021-1-13 17:41

干扰素和核苷类似物联合治疗对慢性乙型肝炎功能治愈的影响:系统评价和荟萃分析

刘佳业,王廷彦,张伟,成永谦,何清&王福生

《国际肝病学》第14卷,第958–972页(2020年)

221次访问

1高​​度

指标详细信息

抽象
背景

慢性乙型肝炎(CHB)患者的抗病毒治疗优先是增加功能性治愈的可能性。我们旨在合成证据,证明基于干扰素(IFN)和核苷酸(t)化物类似物(NAs)的成人抗CHB的抗病毒治疗不同组合策略的疗效。
方法

从开始到2019年5月26日,搜索PubMed,Web of Science和Embase数据库。研究了三种类型的联合策略:初始联合(IFN或NAs单药治疗作为对照),附加药物(I:IFN附加药物与NAs对比。 NAs; II:添加了干扰素对干扰素的NAs,切换为I(I:干扰素与干扰素对IFN的干扰; II:干扰素与NAs的干扰素对了)。
结果

与NAs单一疗法相比,初始联合策略可提高HBeAg丢失(RR:1.62,95%CI 1.33–1.97)和HBsAg丢失(RR:15.59,95%CI 3.22–75.49)的可能性,而与IFN单一疗法相比,没有更高的可能性初次联合用药时HBsAg或HBeAg的流失率较高。与NAs单药治疗相比,添加IFN的NAs策略具有更高的HBsAg丢失率(RR:4.52,95%CI 1.95–10.47),而与IFN单药治疗相比,添加NAs的IFN具有相似的结果。与NAs单一疗法相比,NAs改用IFN治疗可改善HBsAg丢失(RR:12.15,95%CI 3.99–37.01);与IFN单药治疗相比,IFN转换为NAs的HBsAg清除率没有改善,但无法检测到的HBV DNA和HBeAg损失的发生率更高。
结论

与NAs单一疗法相比,添加IFN的NAs或将NAs转换为IFN可以显着提高HBsAg丢失的可能性

欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5