15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English 世界第一香港外科医生移植肝脏单到第二个病人 ...
查看: 1258|回复: 1
go

世界第一香港外科医生移植肝脏单到第二个病人 [复制链接]

现金
62111 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-5 
最后登录
2022-12-28 

才高八斗

发表于 2014-10-17 09:43 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
                World first as Hong Kong surgeons transplant single liver into second patient  

World-first procedure sees organ transplanted 11 years ago successfully given to another patient

PUBLISHED : Friday, 17 October, 2014, 4:05am
UPDATED : Friday, 17 October, 2014, 8:58am

Elizabeth Cheung [email protected]

•          

Liver patient Wong Wang-shing and his mother thank the daughter of the 60-year-old donor who died on October 1. Photo: Edward Wong

Hong Kong surgeons have performed a double world first with a transplant from one Hepatitis B sufferer to another of a liver that had already been transplanted once 11 years ago.
Bodybuilder Wong Wan-shing, 37, received the graft at Queen Mary Hospital from a 60-year-old donor identified only as Mr So, who died of a stroke on October 1.
The 11-hour procedure - four to remove the organ from So and seven to implant it in Wong - was performed a day later.
Head of surgery at the hospital, Professor Lo Chung-mau, said Hepatitis B carriers in the past had been considered unsuitable as donors.
But as So had been taking medicine to suppress his infection since his lifesaving transplant more than a decade earlier, the surgeons considered his liver suitable.
On the double transplant after such a long time - the longest ever attempted - he said: "There is no age limit in using the liver. It is different from the kidney or heart."
But he said a liver from a carrier could only be transplanted to patients with the condition and they must take medication afterwards to control the level of the virus.
Wong sobbed yesterday as he recalled his two-week wait for a donor.
"I was really depressed and worried, wondering how long I could survive and what I could do," he said. "I was joyful when I knew there was an available liver … my life has been saved."
The liver was functioning normally in Wong's body after the surgery and the medical team is confident it will continue to do so despite having been transplanted from a 60-year-old.
Another member of the surgical team, Professor Chan See-ching, said the liver was an amazing organ and did not get old.
"Even if it has been working for many years, the cells will regenerate after being transplanted to another body," he said.
Dr Tiffany Wong Cho-lam, assistant professor of hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery at Queen Mary, said the four-hour procedure to remove the organ from So's body had been tricky.
"The liver graft was full of adhesions, and we had to carefully cut and connect the blood vessels of the liver to Wong's body."
Lo said adhesions were common after a transplant as the body had undergone severe trauma.
A daughter of the donor, giving her name only as Miss So, said she hoped her father's donation would make people more aware of the need for organ transplants.
"My family benefited from an organ donation 11 years ago. I understand the feeling of having slight hope in the midst of desperation and of being reborn. It is not only a rebirth [for the patient] but also for a family."
Wong Wan-shing said he had only one wish at the moment.
"I hope to recover soon. I cannot waste the liver given by someone else," he said.
He urged other patients to keep their hopes up.
"If you give up hope, you will soon be desperate and have a weaker will. Will is really important during this process. Don't give up waiting."

世界第一香港外科医生移植肝脏单到第二个病人

世界第一个步骤看到的器官移植在11年前成功地给另一个病人
发布时间:周五,2014年10月17日,上午04时05分
更新:周五,2014年10月17日,上午08时58分

伊丽莎白祥[email protected]

乙肝患者黄望成和他的母亲感谢60岁的捐赠者谁在10月1日的照片死亡的女儿:安泰

香港外科医生用移植从一个乙肝患者到另一个已经被移植一次11年前肝脏的执行两届世界第一。

健美运动员黄允诚,37岁,从只认为苏先生,中风的10月1日谁死了60岁的供体接受移植的玛丽医院。

在11小时的过程 - 4,从那么去除器官和七个植入它在黄 - 执行了一天后。

手术在医院,教授,卢宠茂负责人表示,在过去的乙肝携带者被认为不适合作为供体。

但正如曾服用中药来抑制他的感染,因为他的救命移植超过十年前,外科医生认为他的肝脏适合。

在经过这么长时间的双移植手术 - 有史以来最长的尝试 - 他说:“没有用的肝脏没有年龄限制,是由肾脏或心脏不同。”

但他说,从载体的肝只可以被移植到患者的病情及它们必须服用药物之后,以控制病毒的水平。

黄先生昨日抽泣着,他回忆起他两个星期的等待供体。

“我真的很沮丧,担心,不知道多久,我可以生存,我能做什么,”他说。 “我是快乐的,当我知道有一个可用的肝...我的生活已经被保存。”

肝脏是手术后正常运行在黄的身体和医疗团队有信心,将继续尽管被移植从60岁这样做。

手术小组的另一位成员,陈教授见清说,肝脏是一个了不起的器官,并没有变老。

“即使已经工作了多年,细胞将被移植到另一个体后再生,”他说。

蒂凡尼博士王祖林,肝胆胰外科助理教授玛丽说,四个小时的程序,以去除所以身体的器官已经非常棘手。

“肝移植是完全粘连,我们不得不小心切割,连接肝脏的血管皇的身体。”

罗说,粘连是常见的后移植的身体经历了严重的创伤。

捐赠者的女儿,让她的名字只所以小姐说,她希望她的父亲的捐赠将使人们更加意识到需要器官移植。

“我的家人受益于器官捐赠在11年前,我的理解有一丝希望的重生绝望之中和的感觉,这不仅是一个重生[为患者]也为一个家庭。”

黄允成说,他只有一个愿望的时刻。

“我希望能尽快恢复,我不能浪费别人给出的肝脏,”他说。

他敦促其他患者,以保持他们的希望了。

“如果你放弃希望,你很快就会不顾一切,有一个较弱的意愿。威尔是在这个过程中真正重要的,不要放弃等待。”

现金
1075 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2011-10-9 
最后登录
2017-8-8 
发表于 2014-10-17 15:18 |只看该作者
祝贺他!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 02:53 , Processed in 0.014301 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.