15/10/02说明:此前论坛服务器频繁出错,现已更换服务器。今后论坛继续数据库备份,不备份上传附件。

肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 学术讨论& HBV English 存档 1 How Can You Love Me If You Dont Know Me?-->admin转移 ...
查看: 1066|回复: 10

How Can You Love Me If You Dont Know Me?-->admin转移 [复制链接]

现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2002-4-2 03:26
The liver talks in simple language: How Can You Love Me If You Don't Know Me? Hi... I'm Your Liver. Let me tell you how much I love you. I store the iron reserves you need, as well as a lot of vitamins and other minerals. Without me you wouldn't have the strength to carry on! I make bile to help digest your food. Without me you'd waste away to nothing! I detoxify poisonous chemicals you give me, and that includes alcohol, beer, wine, and drugs-prescribed and over-the counter as well as illegal substances. Without me, your "bad" habits would kill you! I store energy, like a battery, by stockpiling sugar (carbohydrates, glucose and fat) until you need it. Without me the sugar level in your blood would fall dramatically and you'd go into a coma! Let's face it! You couldn't have gotten out of bed this morning if I weren't on the job. I make the blood that got your system going even before you were born. Without me you wouldn't be here! I manufacture new proteins that your body needs to stay healthy and grow. Without me you wouldn't grow properly! I remove poisons from the air, exhaust, smoke and chemicals you breathe. Without me you'd be poisoned by pollutants! I make clotting factors that stop the bleeding when you nick yourself shaving or paring an apple. Without me you'd bleed to death! I help defend you against the "germ warfare" going on in your body all the time. I take those cold germs, flu bugs and other germs you encounter, and knock lern dead -or at least weaken them. Without me you'd be a sitting duck for every infection known to man. That's how much I love you... but do you love me? Let me tell you some easy ways to love your liver: Don't drown me in beer, alcohol or wine! Even one drink is too much for some people and could scar me for life. Watch those drugs! All drugs are chemicals, and when you mix them up without a doctor's advice you could create something poisonous that could damage me badly. I scar easily.. and those scars, called "cirrhosis" are permanent Medicine is sometimes necessary. But taking pills when they aren't necessary is a bad habit. All those chemicals can really hurt a liver. Be careful with aerosol sprays! Remember, I have to detoxify what you breathe in, too. So when you go on a cleaning binge with aerosol cleaners, make sure the room is ventilated, or wear a mask. That goes double for bug sprays, mildew sprays, paint sprays and all those other chemical sprays you use. Be careful what you breathe! Watch what gets on your skin! Those insecticides you put on trees and shrubs not only kill bugs they can get to me right through your skin and destroy my cells, too. Remember they're all chemicals. So cover your skin with gloves, long sleeves, a hat and mask everytime insecticides are in the air or if you're handling them. A hug is better than a kiss or other intimate contact ... because certain kinds of hepatitis are contagious. Hepatitis viruses live in body fluids, blood, saliva seminal fluid etc. most often I kill off the virus... but sometimes hepatitis viruses get the best of me. So if you catch hepatitis, we'll both be in trouble. Don't eat too many fatty foods! I make the cholesterol your body needs, and I try to make the right amount. Give me a break Eat a good, well balanced nourishing diet. If you eat the right stuff for me, F/I really do my stuff for you! WARNING I can't, and won't, tell you I'm in trouble until I'm almost at the end of my rope ... and yours. Remember: I am a non-complainer. Overloading me with drugs, alcohol and other junk can destroy me! This may be the only warning you will ever get. Take My Advice, Please! Check me out with your doctor. Blood screening tests can identify some trouble. So ask to be tested. If I'm soft and smooth, that's good. If I'm hard and bumpy, that could mean trouble. If your doctor suspects trouble, ULTRA SOUND and CAT scans can look into it. Sometimes a needle biopsy is needed to find out how many scars you've given me. Nobody likes needles, so don't let me get into such bad shape. My life, and yours, depends on how you treat me. Now you know how much I care for you. Please treat me with tender loving care. Your silent partner and Ever-Loving LIVER ******************************************************** Experts estimate that more than half of all liver diseases could be prevented if people acted upon the knowledge we already have. Each year more than 25 million Americans are afflicted with liver and gall bladder diseases and more than 27,000 die of cirrhosis. There are few effective treatments for most life-threatening liver diseases, except for liver transplants. Research has recently opened up exciting new paths for investigation, but much more remains to be done to find cures for more than 100 different liver diseases. Meanwhile, patients and their families must cope with medical, financial and emotional problems. Courtesy American Liver Foundation ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

现金
1821 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-2-5 
最后登录
2017-12-7 
发表于 2002-4-2 09:28

Re:How

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

现金
3543 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-10-26 
最后登录
2018-12-25 
发表于 2002-4-2 11:12

this is a true feelings forum!
建议有实力的众筹基金会,十亿元级以上,真劝慰雷军、地产商、首富、百度,强生战略入股,全球重金悬赏求拜攻克乙肝的美国古巴专家英才及技术!!齐参与、正能量,或许好药就在转角间被发现,如果没有?就用真实去验证及考证中草药民间名医,延长寿命
嘤其鸣矣,求其友声! 相彼鸟矣,犹求友声;矧伊人矣,不求友生?神之听之,

现金
23878 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-2-6 
最后登录
2022-5-22 

管理员或超版 荣誉之星

发表于 2002-4-6 07:16

I am liver ,please love me,leaving me with drugs, alcohol and other junk that can destroy me, and I will do my best to work for huamn body.
健康快乐是人类永恒的主题

现金
329 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-12-25 
最后登录
2004-2-29 
发表于 2002-6-11 23:52

liver411,how kind you are!I don't know how to express my honor to you.God bless you!

现金
834 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-10-6 
最后登录
2023-11-6 

荣誉之星

发表于 2002-11-5 04:36
挂个号
这贴归我翻译了

现金
834 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-10-6 
最后登录
2023-11-6 

荣誉之星

发表于 2002-11-5 05:09
好了, done!
-----------------
了解肝脏
Courtesy American Liver Foundation
谢谢美国肝病基金会

如果你不了解我,你怎么能爱我呢?
我储存你需要的铁,维生素,和其他矿物质
没有我,你没有力气
我制造胆汁,没有我,你会浪费食物.
我有解毒功能, 包括酒精,啤酒或白酒,吃的药, 以及不好的东西.
如果没有我,你的坏习惯会破坏你,
我储存能量,就像电池.涂过存储糖原碳水化合物,糖,脂肪,到你需要的食物.
没有我,你血糖会剧减,晕倒.
没有我,你起不了床.
我在你出生前就制造你系统内的血
我制造你生长和维持健康需要的新蛋白
没有我, 你不会正常的生长.
我消除你吸入的毒气, 包括化学物质和烟
我制造凝血因子, 这样你留血的时候可以很快凝血
我帮助抵抗和病菌的战争, 比如感冒.
没有我,你受不了感染.
这些是我爱你的方式,但,你爱我吗?
我告诉你一些简单的爱我的方式
别喝酒! 无论啤酒,还是白酒
甚至一次饮酒也会在我身上留下疤痕.
所有的药物都是化学物质, 如果你不再医生指导下用, 有可能制造出一些可能严重伤害我的毒物!
我容易有疤痕, 那些, 长期存在的疤痕,就是肝硬化.
药物有时候有用, 但是, 吃不必要的药物是个坏习惯,
所有的化学无都能伤害肝脏.
小心空气中喷射的药物.
记住, 我必须为你吸入的有毒物解毒.当你喷杀虫剂等,你必须戴口罩, 呼吸当心点.
担心皮肤.不小心滴到喷的杀虫剂, 可以通过皮肤进入并伤害肝脏
所以,喷射有毒物,戴手套.
拥抱要比亲吻或其他亲密接触卫生, 因为,有些肝炎有传染性.
肝炎病毒(甲乙丙丁)存在于体液,血液等等.
通常我能消灭他们, 但有时候, 他们战胜了我.
如果你感染了肝炎, 我们都麻烦了
别吃太多的脂肪食物
我合成你体内需要的胆固醇, 我尽量合成了合适的剂量.
给我吃早餐(Give me a break Eat ?), 好的,平衡的营养, 如果你吃了正确的东西, 我也会尽好职责.
警告, 我在我完蛋之前, 我不能,也不会告诉你我遇到麻烦了,
我不是个抱怨者给我用过多的药物, 酒精, 垃圾,可以破坏我, 你得到的警告只会有最后一次.
请听我的劝告吧
到医生处检查.
血检(Blood screening) 可以查出些麻烦, 所以, 要求检查.
如果我光滑柔软, 那么好. 如果我硬,不光滑,那么可能有麻烦.
如果医生有怀疑, 超声, CAT扫描可以看看.
有时候肝穿能看看你给我多少疤痕.
我的,你的生命,依赖于你如何对我
现在你知道我如何关心你
温柔的爱我.
默默爱着你的肝脏.

现金
6038 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-10-10 
最后登录
2017-12-17 
发表于 2002-11-6 10:15
wonderful

现金
127 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-11-13 
最后登录
2004-3-5 
发表于 2002-11-14 08:54
good!
We need u!
我走在漆黑的夜里,头上有闪亮的星星

现金
159 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-3-10 
最后登录
2011-8-24 
发表于 2003-3-10 11:56
english,
o
sorry,my english isn't well.
[em07]
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 04:25 , Processed in 0.016283 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.