肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 [原创]Raise up my hand...type up my sigh...
查看: 1577|回复: 2

[原创]Raise up my hand...type up my sigh... [复制链接]

现金
575 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2006-8-23 
最后登录
2011-9-28 
发表于 2007-5-13 11:00
Since a long time that I never write sth on English here...Today suddenly wanna spreak out....What i'm doing these few days?----Ride bicycle from home to my mom's kindergatern then take NO.27 to company....riding is really a good way for keep fit...hee......what's more.....I begin to confuse my-self , my job, my future again.....Look back to when i graduate.....every time when i got an interview in a big or good enterpise...i full of Satisfaction....actually all the interview i can passed..although i'm not graduate from famous U...i just and college graduator... i really proun of my ability and all my action when i face to HR.......but all my step stop when have the physical check-up...All HR reject explaination is that  i got HBV....From that on....I lose all my confident..... my dream to have a good job broken....Now i just can work in a really tiny company..In that company...total staff 5....so mini company...also i'm not happy to work here....but how????Each time when i got the offer of a big company i will afraid about the physical check-up...i know the result after check-up.....Then each time i will ask myself why treat me like that?? i really envy some of my friends that they can work in my dream compay...they all got a good job than me.......
What's more.....I'm afraid to tell my friends even my best friends about HBV....I think if they know they will leave away from me...I dun want to be alone.......But i really want to tell them...coz everytime they ask me why i was working in such small company....I dun got the encounagr to tell them I'm HBV.....Every time i was tired to make up many lies to hide the turth......Always i will think it's not fair to me....But i can do nothing....
Fortunately.....I have my boyfriend together with me...although he know i'm sick...he never abandon me...I thanks him so much.....
How is my life go on..................I think i will try my best to live more happier........
Hpoe all of u can also live a happy life...can struggle the rights for us......
今天突然很想bulr....所以写了那么长篇大论...里面可能有很多语法错误。.请多多包含.....
just wanna bulr.......

现金
1091 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-8-4 
最后登录
2009-6-20 

荣誉之星

发表于 2007-5-14 11:23

Don't get down. We believe we will have a fair opportunity soon. Words fail me to express great gratitude to those who strike every effort to fight for our deserved rights.

When a journey comes to an end, we know there will be a new start ahead of us.

现金
1198 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2007-5-16 
最后登录
2017-7-28 
发表于 2007-5-23 00:38
cheer up !dear,at least there's someone who cares about u and loves u still after knowing u are a hbver,let alone that we'll get our rights soon by every efforts of our buddies!believe that tomorrow is another day !
相信奇迹,BELIVE IN MIRACLE!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 13:20 , Processed in 0.014517 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.