精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-1-10 
最后登录
2007-11-19 
发表于 2005-12-14 01:00
'I'm Just Lucky' - by Natalie Steele

There are lots of things in my life that I love, some are important, others are just silly old rubbish, but who cares?

I love chips. Even though if you keep eating them they'll make you the size of an elephant - go on admit it, they're scrummy!

I love my mam and dad... and my brother and sister, I suppose. We might look like the perfect family, but trust me, we're not.

I love my friends. I love my grandparents. I love money - and when I got money - I love to buy clothes. I love it when people text me - it makes me feel popular. I love kissin' - mwah! And I love birthdays - especially my own - and you open all your pressies in front of your friends and finding out that your gran has bought you your first pair of kinky knickers!

But I want more. I want to move out of my parents house. I want to go to university and achieve my goals. I want a husband and children - one boy and one girl. I want other people to look up to me as someone they can rely on.

I suppose some people would think I'm greedy - but I'm not. I got one chance to get what I deserve, and I realise how grateful I am and how precious and sacred my life is.

I do appreciate that some people don't get the opportunity to do everything that I can. That's what scares me, knowing how much at risk I am of losing the chances of being happy.

I'm not greedy. I'm just lucky.

(edited so it can be read)

[此贴子已经被liver411于2006-1-3 7:22:23编辑过]

Hope deserts us at no period of our existence.                —— R.L.Stevenson 本小猪部份帖子汇总,欢迎点击。

现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2006-1-3 21:23
I just feel really lucky to be alive.
God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 11:33 , Processed in 0.015159 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.