精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-9-3 
最后登录
2006-4-28 
发表于 2005-10-26 20:27
Love 爱情

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make you cry.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

现金
1662 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-9-3 
最后登录
2006-4-28 
发表于 2005-10-26 20:30

10月26日

The world let me feel so tired. When I walked in the world I lost my way. I didn't know where to go. It seemed that it's full of fear ahead. I wanted to run and fly out of it, but I didn't get any means to go out. Maybe this was life; this was the world.

现金
1662 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-9-3 
最后登录
2006-4-28 
发表于 2005-10-26 20:32
Love's Witness——爱情的见证

Slight unpremeditated Words are borne
 By every common Wind into the Air;
Carelessly utter'd, die as soon as born,
 And in one instant give both Hope and Fear:
Breathing all Contraries with the same Wind
According to the Caprice of the Mind.

But Billetdoux are constant Witnesses,
 Substantial Records to Eternity;
Just Evidences,who the Truth confess,
On which the Lover safely may rely;
They're serious Thoughts,digested and resolv'd;
And last,when Words are into Clouds devolv'd.

不加思索的轻率话语,
 被每一次平凡的呼吸载入空气;
随便说说,刚出口即消失,
 一瞬间给人希望和恐惧:
同一气息呼出万般矛盾心肠,
追随心灵无常的遐想。

但情书则是恒常的见证,
 直至永恒的实体记录;
公道的证物,它道出真诚,
 恋人能在其上安心依附;
它们是严肃的思想,经过深思熟虑;
当话语在云外消失,它们还将延续。

现金
1662 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-9-3 
最后登录
2006-4-28 
发表于 2005-10-26 20:38

[MP=480,50]http://www.enboedu.org/club/UploadFile/200382022255151720.mp3[/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-10-26 7:38:59编辑过]

现金
1662 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-9-3 
最后登录
2006-4-28 
发表于 2005-10-27 07:00

It began to rain. I believed it was God's tear. God wanted to washed the world with his tear. When I wandered in the rain, I felt there was nothing in my world, no fear, no sorrow, no joy ...I felt so peace. I felt God's tear rolling down my face, giving me bravery to go on. I could feel love from God. I realised that no matter how difficult ahead, no matter where the way was, God will always go with me.

I stared to laugh in the rain. Later I saw the rainbow in the bright sky. I knew it was God's smile!

现金
1662 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-9-3 
最后登录
2006-4-28 
发表于 2005-10-28 07:18
A Boy and His Tree男孩和树

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a 1)nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.

One day, the boy came back to the tree and looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.

“I am no longer a kid, I don’t’ play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy didn’t come back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me.” The tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for 2)shelter. Can you help me?” “Sorry, but I don’t’ have a house. But you can cut off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.

The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy didn’t appear since then. The tree was again lonely and sad. One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said.

“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build the boat. You can sail and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t’ have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you.” the tree said. “ I don’t have teeth to bite.” The boy replied. “ No more trunk for you to climb on.” “I am too old for that now.” the boy said. “I really want to give you something…the only thing left is my dying roots.” The tree said with tears. “I don’t’ need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied. “Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest. Come here, please sit down with me and have a rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears…

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad… When we grow up, we leave them, and only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that's how all of us are treating our parents.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 02:50 , Processed in 0.014812 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.