肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 [转帖]如何搞定:考研复试的英语听力和口语!!!!! ...
查看: 2221|回复: 7

[转帖]如何搞定:考研复试的英语听力和口语!!!!! [复制链接]

现金
2903 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-9-8 
最后登录
2018-7-25 

版主勋章 小花 美女勋章 勤于助新 神仙眷侣 龙的传人 精华版 才高八斗 兔子勋章 寿星勋章 大财主勋章 白衣天使 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 如鱼得水 一马当先 黑煤窑矿工勋章 帅哥勋章 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 摩羯座 守护天使 健康之翼 一米阳光 幸福风车 恭喜发财

发表于 2005-3-13 10:44

先是口语面试,一个是英文自我介绍,我就把我背的东东套上去了,还没背完就叫我停了.一个是对川大有什么印象,开始印象这个单词没听懂,楞了一下,经过复试老师用其他种表达方法之后,终于听动了,我就从我准备的材料中抽出一两句话说的一通,才说到第三句话就ok了,呵呵. 问完之后紧接着就是专业课面试,一听说我是international trade的她就来劲了,问我国贸专业挺好找工作的,为什么还要来考法律呀,呵呵,意料之中的问题,小菜一碟呀.我说我学过什么国际贸易法呀,合同法呀什么的,经济和法律挂钩挺大的呀,接下来就惨了,问我合同法吸收了什么英美法系和大陆法系的东东,这可把我给搞晕了,半天答不出一句话.不过大家不用担心,据我所知这是最难的一个题目了,其他人面试都说挺简单的.呵呵,明天就出结果了,这么难的问题答得不好也不是我的错呀,应该没什么问题吧.听说去年只刷了一两个,今年我也不会这么倒霉吧.大家祝福我好运吧,也祝大家好运! 下面是我准备的英语口语材料,参考了论坛上一位兄弟去年的口语资料,我删去了和我不相干的,补充了一些适合我的东东,经过了一个美国律师和一位美ersonName w:st="on" ProductID="国">国ersonName>教授的修改,应该没什么语法上的问题.现在贴出来以供大家参考,祝大家好运呀! 前四个是超重点的问题,我觉得大家还是稍微做点准备为好. 我的复试经历和我所准备的口语材料 1.Self-introduction Good afternoon. I am glad to be here for this interview. First I would like to give you a short introduction about me. My name is Zhang Chenglin and I am 23 years old. I come from Fujian. I will graduate from laceName w:st="on">FuzhoulaceName> laceType w:st="on">UniversitylaceType> with a major in international trade in July this year. In the past years I prepared for the Graduate School Entrance Exams for a long time during which I had to study hard days and nights, but I feel very glad now, because I am now having an interview with you. I am open-minded, quick in thought and very fond of studying law. I like reading books, especially those about civil law. If there are some lectures by famous law scholars, judges or lawyers, I will certainly attend. In my spare time, I have broad interests like many other young people. I am able to operate the computer well and am skillful in searching for information in the internet. I am crazy about movies. I go to movies very frequently. Love story movies are my favorite. (Such as Titanic, Brave Heart, Gone With the Wind) . I once worked as a salesman in a big retail store and as a business assistant in a furniture company in summer holidays. I have learned a lot from that experience that I can"t learn from textbooks. I always believe that one will easily fall behind unless he keeps on learning. Of course, if I am given a chance to study law in this famous university, I will spare no effort to master it. That"s all. Thank you! 2.reasons for my choice (law) There are several reasons. First, with the development of China" economy,the consiousness of people"s law has become stronger. Law became more and more important in people"s everyday life since China joined the WTO in 2001. This is the first reason. The second one is I want to practice as a lawyer in the future. I am looking forward to doing research in law throughout my life. It"s a pleasure to be with my favorite law for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision. Third, I have learnt a lot from my study in trade, but my knowledge in law needs to be improved. I think further study is urgent for me to realize self-value. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive world. That"s all. Thank you! 3. Plans for postgraduate study First, I hope I can form a systematic view of law. I will study hard to master the 14 main courses and through the examination to be a lawyer in the first year. And then, I intend to do some further research on civil law. Finally,I plan to practice in a law office as a part time job so as to unite theory with practice. 4. Reasons for my choice (Sichuan University) There are several reasons. First, Sichuan University is a famous university that offers a high quality education. Second, Chengdu is a beautiful city. It has a lot of historical interest and is full of culture. Chengdu"s beauties and snacks are very famous. I like hot and spicy food which makes one"s tongue feel hot and numb. 5.About your hometown I am from Fujian, a coast province in the southeast of China. It"s called Min for short because the Min River flows through it. It is separated by the Taiwan Strait from Taiwan, the largest island in China. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on. The top three artwares are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and porcelain. In addition, it is famous for the group of earth buildings. Visitors at home and abroad feel they are really magnificent structures. I am willing to act as the tourist guide when you visit there. That is my beloved hometown. 6. About family There are five members in my family: my parents, my grandfather and my brother and I. My parents are both farmers. They are working in my hometown now. Both of them are very hardworking and kind. I love my parents very much. During my preparation for coming here, my parents" love and support have always given me strength. I hope I will be able to repay them some day. My grandfather is retired at home, but he is still very healthy. My younger brother is a handsome boy and diligent in his study. He is studying in a college at Tianjin now. 7. About university Fuzhou University is one of the largest in the province. It was founded in 1958. There are about 25 thousand students. The library has storage of 2 million books. A lot of modernized research centers were built in the last few years and many are rising straight from the ground. It is developing into a comprehensive university and has been selected for inclusion in the "211" Project. It is marching towards becoming one of the strong universities in southeast China.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-3-12 20:44:23编辑过]

It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe.

现金
12341 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-11-2 
最后登录
2007-7-18 
发表于 2005-3-13 11:54
yes ,many people do
生活总是会给我们希望,给我们惊喜-------明天一定会更好!

现金
28 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2008-12-10 
最后登录
2008-12-24 
发表于 2008-12-18 11:50
第一名:狮子座。

其实狮子座简单讲就是笨,他一再相信对方,而且整个过程最瞎的地方就是证据都摆在眼前了,他还是先相信对方再说,就算事后已经非常难过了,他也不能倒下来,所以狮子座一旦失恋,他就会借酒浇愁,就是把自己灌醉睡觉然后就不要想太多,因为你只要让他想,他就会不知道该怎么办,而且他彻头彻尾有一种被否定的感觉,然后也会躲开他的朋友,因为朋友很关心他,他会觉得很不好意思,所以这种内伤真的不是随便能说,那他就会消失,然后他自己会想说:『那我要坚强起来』,或有下一段恋情可能就会好一些些。

第二名:天秤座。

你不要看天秤座一副那种跟大家都很好的样子,其实有些天秤座蛮自卑的,或者是蛮自恋的,那自卑的天秤座被甩了之后,他就会更退缩,那自恋的天秤座就是你不要他,也很伤害他,所以不管哪一种他都很不能接受,那这个不能接受呢?你不要以为他很容易忘记,就算是朋友在他旁边,天秤座也绝口不提,他也不谈、也不开玩笑,然后就算有新的对象也不能治疗旧的伤口,所以这个旧的伤口要怎么好呢?就是等时间过去,所以这一等,可能就是即便他已经有新的对象、大众搬场公兴搬场上海公兴搬场有新的感情了,可是旧的伤口还没有愈合,那个伤口还是继续下去,所以简单讲天秤座只能等时间了,因为他的内心受伤很重。

第三名:双子座。

双子座的内伤就是不能说的秘密,他永远不要告诉任何人他受伤的这件事,所以你看他你就觉得花花公子嘛,过去的情史这么多,可是里面就有一个一讲到或一点到就会哭的穴道,但是他一辈子都不会告诉你是谁?所以对双子座而言,这个不能说的密秘到底是谁呢?这就是他最内伤的地方。

第四名:水瓶座。

你不要看水瓶座好像朋友很多,他是属于强颜欢笑型,他会咬棉被然后闷着头,因为这种事情就是一段时间一定要过去,因为水瓶座难得认真,可是他一旦认真他就是还蛮在意的,那个在意是完全为你着想,所以他有一种全然被背叛的感觉,然后也有一种『搞不清楚状况为什么会这样』的感觉,而且一次、二次、三次之后,他就会觉得『我到底哪里错了?』所以对他来说那个内伤,与其说是感情的内伤,不如说他觉得做人他很失败,因为好像他怎么做都不对的,上海公兴搬场公司除湿机工业除湿机,那当然水瓶座的内伤就在这边了,所以他会去研究星座、会去研究算命,很想探索到底哪里出问题的奥秘。

第五名:魔羯座。

因为魔羯座非常爱面子,而且通常他谈一段感情他都认为自己能够控制,即使分手了,他也要跟对方做朋友,他绝不口出恶言,然后他也希望彼此之间是可以继续好像很平静的,譬如说一年一次的电话你还愿意接,就是说他会觉得这种细水长流的感情是他内心的依靠,因为他不想对不起任何一个人。bjasddsa021

现金
3230 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2006-7-8 
最后登录
2014-2-13 
发表于 2008-12-19 12:35
有意的帖子吧
上善若水!

现金
10 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-1-3 
最后登录
2010-4-5 
发表于 2009-1-3 18:59
加油
msn9msnsj 该用户已被删除
发表于 2009-3-11 07:42
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

现金
22 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-30 
最后登录
2017-11-20 
发表于 2009-10-30 14:52

grdf

每一对相爱的人都喜欢问对方爱不爱自己,滤料为什么爱自己?可能很多人给的理由就是爱对方某一个优点,活动房比如女人的漂亮、温柔、有学问、有气质......比如男人的高大英俊、有修养、体贴人、勤劳校验仪......而这些所谓的理由Blister packaging很多人都能接受,这些所谓的爱着对方的理由不是很多人都有吗?石墨电极为什么那么多人只死咬住一个说爱你到白头的人,也有一些因为不爱了而分手,吸塑厂但是另一方却无法接受,直吵得天昏地暗,甚至寻死觅活。那当初的爱到底又是为什么呢?折弯机原来爱只是一种感觉,一种说不明道不出的感觉,一种一日不见如隔三秋的相思,如果爱的原因是对方的某一个优点,卷板机那么是不是有着同一个优点的人你都会爱呢?答案是很多人都不会!有时候我们看到同样一个模样的人出现在你面前就是找不到一点爱的冲动,连自己也无法解释是为什么,滤筒其实爱一个人根本不需要任何理由!那只是一种感觉!滤袋
爱一个人时你想起来有一点点心疼,你有这种感觉吗?坩埚人与人的交往是需要感觉的,感觉决定缘分的深浅,人的一生中你会遇到很多与你有缘的人,可缘分的深浅不同,有的人一开始就话不投机;石墨制品有的人只适合远远的欣赏,有的人却只能是好朋友就是那种如水一样的朋友,你有心事时不会担心对方笑话,有困难时觉得对方最能帮忙,快乐时也会想到他(她),这样的人是缘分很深的朋友,好朋友!剪板机像哥们一样好的朋友,你一定要好好珍惜;有的人可能会让你一见钟情,一见钟情也是爱,会不会有好结果那要看与对方的缘分深浅,弯管机还有就是是否能和自己融洽;

有一种了解后让你梦魂牵绕的人才是值得让你真正去爱的人,吸塑包装不知道为什么想对方,不知道为什么想靠近对方,不知道为什么想对方快乐,这就是心灵深处最真的爱,记录仪因为爱只是一种感觉,不需要任何理由!除尘袋
mifeng229 该用户已被删除
发表于 2009-11-6 19:58

斜眼的法官

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:37 , Processed in 0.017677 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.