18226 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-3-17 
最后登录
2018-7-23 
发表于 2005-2-26 21:42

[RM=480,360]http://www.sva.com.cn/portal/commonfile/music/the%20phantom%20of%20the%20opera.mp3[/RM]

the phantom of the opera from "the phantom of the opera" phantom: michael crowford christine: sarah brightman in sleep he sang to me in dreams he came that voice which calls to me and speaks my name and do i dream again for now i find the phantom of the opera is there inside my mind sing once again with me our strange duet my power over you grows stronger yet and though you turn from me to glance behind the phantom of the opera is there inside your mind those who have seen your face draw back in fear i am the mask you wear... it's me they hear your my spirit and your my voice in one combined the phantom of the opera is there- inside my your mind in all your fantasies you always knew that man and mystery... were both in you and in this labyrinth were night is blind the phantom of the opera is here there inside my your mind sing, my angel of music he's there the phantom of the opera (christine starts wailing) sing... sing for me... sing, my angel of music! sing for me!

从来没离开过

现金
18226 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-3-17 
最后登录
2018-7-23 
发表于 2005-2-27 02:19

更正一下,我放的音乐是黄莺莺 唱的。歌词如下:

Beneath the opera house I know it’s there he’s with me on the stage He’s everywhere and when my song begins I always find a phantom of the opera is there inside my mind Sing once again with me our strange duet My power over you shows stronger yet You give your love to me for love is blind The phantom of the opera is now your mastermind Those who have seen your face Draw back in fear I am the mask you wear It’s me they hear Your spirit touch my voice in one combined The phantom of the opera is there inside my mind (your mind)

而我第一次听的是安东尼奥---班德拉斯和一个美国著名女演员唱的,当时根本听不清啥内容,只是被andrew lloyd webber 的音乐所震憾。

从来没离开过
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 06:23 , Processed in 0.013958 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.