186 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-1-25 
最后登录
2005-1-25 
发表于 2005-1-25 01:46

大家好 我是出生于一个乙肝家族,在我爸爸三岁那年,我爷爷死于乙肝,爷爷有四个儿子,三个女儿,我爸爸最小,三个伯伯都在30-45的年纪时相继死于肝硬化、肝癌,所以我爸爸也逃脱不了厄运,于2001年我爸爸也诊断出肝癌早期,后来做了肝脏移植手术,到今年的6月21日,我爸爸就满整4年了,至今身体都比较健康,照常能够工作,由于家在农村,有时还种种菜干干轻松的农活(外人都觉得不可思议),看起来一点不像一个动过移植手术的人。但是最近,我姑姑的儿子得了肝癌晚期,现在还躺在医院了,癌细胞已经扩展得全身,医生说没几天时间了熬不过年底,(他才29岁刚结婚不久,有一份很好得工作),另外回想一下,他的父亲也就是我姑姑的丈夫以前也得过乙肝(已治愈),还有我另外一个姑姑的儿子也是乙肝患者。

所以我从小就是在这样的一种环境中长大的,但是从小学到大学的所有体检中都显示我的肝功能是正常的,也没有什么乙肝携带者的诊断,加上我因为在21岁的时候献过血,再说我的血型像我妈妈,所以真的很为自己感到庆幸的,不过最近在父母的劝导下,我去做了一次乙肝三系,结果如下

中文名称 英文名称 结果 单位 参考值

1 乙肝表面抗原 HBsAg 0.74 S/N <=2.00

2 乙肝表面抗体 HBsAb 38.66 mIU/ML <=10.00

3 乙肝e抗原 HBeag 0.23 S/CO <=2.00

4 乙肝e抗体 HBeAb 0.597 S/CO >=1.001

5 乙肝核心抗体IgG HbcAb-IgG 0.078 S/CO >=1.001

医生说我感染过乙肝病毒,由于机体免疫力强,战胜了病毒,已经产生保护性抗体,有了免疫力,目前正是恢复期。而且我不属于乙肝病毒携带者,属于正常人。另外如果我加强锻炼,注意休息,第五项指标都可以转阴性。

得知这个结果我真的太高兴了,只想让大家分享我的快乐。 谢谢!

现金
186 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2005-1-25 
最后登录
2005-1-25 
发表于 2005-1-25 02:15

另外转载一片medhlep网站上的文章,关于去国外移植肝脏的困难。

Subject: liver transplant for an asian patient Topic Area: Hepatitis C Forum: The Hepatitis Forum Question Posted By: crystal on Wednesday, October 18, 2000

Hi, Am a resident of U.S.My father who is in AsiaI had been diagnosed with hepatitis -c and cirrhosis 3 years back.He had an encephalopathy attack 1 year ago.Our gastro-enterologist had advised him to explore transplant options as that would be the best for him now and try getting it done in U.S. with its excellent transplant centres.His enzymes are in 90- 120 range and platelets moderately low with increased prothrombin time. he is mentally well and except for mild tiredness physically well too.We confirmed hep-c by PCR only and did not do a biopsy or viral typing,load etc. 1.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRANSPLANT OPTIONS IN U.S.Can a foreigner get liver transplant here.If so, what would be the waiting period and expense? 2.Can he maintained on conservative treatment alone? if he can't get transplant done. 3. Where can i get more information about transplant for my dad in U.S.? 4.Are there any hepatitis -c support groups for hepatitis -c patients? Please help. Thank you.Answer Posted By: HFHSM.D.-D.M. on Saturday, October 21, 2000 Dear Crystal: I appreciate your letter and I am interested to hear about your father's situation. It certainly is a difficult situation but I will try to make some comments to help. Some one from abroad can get a transplant in the US but there are obstacles to overcome. First not all centers will put some one from abroad on a transplant list though most will look at individual circumstances. Most lists in the US range from 6 to 18 months. One option is consider a center that does living donor transplants. One of your father's children or his wife or even a sibling could potentially donate part of their liver. In that situation, your father would not have to worry about being placed on a transplant list. Another obstacle to overcome is the financial one. Most transplant centers would expect between $150,000 to $250,000 to perform a transplant. In addition, the medications your father would have to take would be several thousand dollars a year. There are different support groups and agencies that can help a little with the money, but overall, the costs will still be considerable. I am not sure what you mean by maintaining your father on "conservative treatment". The standard treatment for hepatitis C is combination therapy with interferon and ribavirin. This is a potential option although we get a little nervous about using these drugs when some one has had hepatic encephalopathy and has other signs of liver failure. There are other supportive treatments available but they usually do not halt the progression of the underlying liver disease. Enclosed are some websites that can give you more information on hepatitis C, support groups and liver transplant. www.liverfoundation.org (American Liver Foundation) www.hepatitis-central.com (Hepatitis Central) www.hepnet.com (The Hepatitis Information Network) I would also strongly recommend that you check www.unos.org. The site will give you a ton of material on liver transplantation in the US and has a special section for patients and family. I hope this information is helpful to you. Good luck to you and your father with your most trying circumstances. If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can post them through MEDHELP. The direct number to our liver clinic at Henry Ford for appointments is: (313) 916-8865. We have an active liver transplant program. This response is being provided for general informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice or consultation. Always check with your personal physician when you have a question physician when you have a question pertaining to your health

现金
21242 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-8-23 
最后登录
2015-5-27 

小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 一品御批懒惰勋章 天天开星 驴版 如鱼得水 心灵港湾 翡翠丝带 一等功勋章 活动之星 健康之翼 一米阳光 幸福风车 恭喜发财 游山玩水 人中之龙

发表于 2005-1-25 05:42
祝福你和你的家人!欢迎你来到肝移植版!
不死鸟肝移植科普网
工作忙,不常来,祝大家都好!
2014年10月10日更新。
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 05:12 , Processed in 0.014732 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.