肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 考研作文模式(也可供日常考试参考)
查看: 512|回复: 3

考研作文模式(也可供日常考试参考) [复制链接]

现金
21616 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-26 
最后登录
2020-3-28 

优秀版主 荣誉之星 美女勋章 白衣天使 心爱宝宝 帅哥勋章 有声有色 心灵港湾 美食大使 艺术家 健康之翼 红旗手

发表于 2004-10-31 04:39

不好的社会现象(看图作文)

第一段:@开头 It goes without saying that the purpose of this picture is intended to inform us that从句/of+名词结构。Something has become a very serious~. @描写图 As can be seen from the cartoon/picture. @结论句 So we can safely come to the conclusion that due attention shouldbe paid to it. 第二段:可用原因法(原因或原因+危害) @设问句:However what are the reasons for this phenomenon? 原因法:1)Personally,there are several causes/reasons might be responsable for it+列举法:first/to begin with...... 2)I am of the opinion that it results from several factors...... 危害:However it is very harmfull to our society.On one hand...,on the other hand... @结论句:All in all,for the reasons it will do harm to us for this phenomenon. 第三段:采取措施或展望未来 @采取措施:Hence/Therefore,it is high time that we took measure to put an end to ...For one thing.../The government...;For another.../Our ordinary people...结尾;Only in this way/Only by doing so,can this (serious) problem be settled/resulted. @展望未来:But in my opinion,with the further development of our society and with the enchangcing of the civilization ,I believe that/I am confident that if both the government and the ordinary people make a joint effort to cope with/tackle this problem /it.This problem is certain to be got rid of and we will share a more beautiful world /brighter future.

好的社会现象(看图作文)

第一段: @开头 1)Nowdays,with the development of the society and the communication,~~ have/has become a very/quite obvious phenomenon. 2)It goes without saying that the purpose of this picture is intended to inform us that从句/of+名词结构 @描写图:As we can see in this picture ... @结尾句:1)In such a simple way,the designer of the picture manage to tell us that+总结现象。如:this phenomenon is becoming more and more popular. 2)Simply designed as it is,the symbolic meaning of this picture is deep profound. 第二段:原因法 There are several reasons.... 第三段: As far as I am concerned/I firmly believe the tendency/trend of this phenomenon is unavoidable and it will be accepted by more and more people.Both the government and the people from all of the world make great effort to encourage.In the near future ,we will benefit a lot and this world in which we are living will become more and more beautiful/harmonious.

分不清好与坏的

第一段: Generally speaking/ON the whole,the advantages of sth. can be seen as follows...转折句:However,just as we all know,every coin has two sides/every sword has two blades,it also has some disadvantages... 第二段: But /Anyhow /In any case,I am of the opinion that advantageso of sth. overweight its disadvantages.I am in favour of .... 第三段: As far as I am concerned....

好事型

第一段: 解释图表(先写主题句+描写图+结论句) @主题句: It goes without saying that the purpose/intension of this picture is intended to inform/tell us that~~ @描写图:As can be seen from the picture... @结论句:Obviously/Undoubtedly/Without a doubt/There is no denying that~~ 第二段:举事例 @开头:(In order)To illustrate this point ,1)we may cite the example of sth.~~ 或2)we may take sth. for example~~ @结论:So through the example mentioned above, we may aslo join a conclusion that everybody should~~ 第三段:采取建议措施+展望未来 @ As far as sth. be concerned,different people have different opinion,but I am of the opinion that both the government and ordinary citizens should exert great effort. @In any case /Anyhow,no matter what you will do if you have a will and if you are willing to help others... 结论句:Only by doing so/Only in doing so... 展望未来:I am confident that this world in which we are living will become more and more beautiful.

幻境再美终是梦,珍惜眼前才是真
********     心灵港湾   ********

现金
21616 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-26 
最后登录
2020-3-28 

发表于 2004-10-31 05:14
由于2005年作文考试形式有所变化,不知道这个还是不是很有用.去年它还是满管用的.若有错误,希望大家发现后指出!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-30 16:16:52编辑过]

幻境再美终是梦,珍惜眼前才是真

现金
2903 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-9-8 
最后登录
2018-7-25 

版主勋章 小花 美女勋章 勤于助新 神仙眷侣 龙的传人 精华版 才高八斗 兔子勋章 寿星勋章 大财主勋章 白衣天使 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 如鱼得水 一马当先 黑煤窑矿工勋章 帅哥勋章 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 摩羯座 守护天使 健康之翼 一米阳光 幸福风车 恭喜发财

发表于 2004-10-31 05:55
既然是看图作文,图在哪儿呢?
It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe.

现金
21616 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-10-26 
最后登录
2020-3-28 

发表于 2004-10-31 06:06
以下是引用Interferon在2004-10-30 16:54:47的发言: 既然是看图作文,图在哪儿呢?
适合于一般的看图作文.只要是看图作文,依个人喜好改一下个别词就可以用了
幻境再美终是梦,珍惜眼前才是真
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 05:33 , Processed in 0.015285 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.