现金
222032 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2001-11-10 
最后登录
2023-5-7 

元帅勋章 功勋会员 小花 管理员或超版 荣誉之星 勤于助新 龙的传人 大财主勋章 白衣天使 旺旺勋章 心爱宝宝 携手同心 驴版 有声有色 东北版 美食大使 幸福四叶草 翡翠丝带 健康之翼 幸福风车 恭喜发财 人中之龙

发表于 2004-10-28 03:28

Let's take the beautiful risk of love and infinity cares. We will discover the joys, sorrows, and surprises of romance. Let's learn to love and be loved. We should care, honor, respect and adore each other. We need each other. That's just the way were made. I want to really understand you.

Please develop a strong personality so we can experience our own reality. Our aim will be to create a more intimate and compassionate relationship. Let's be sensitive to each other's needs and perform many good deeds for each other.

I hope we are taking a fascinating journey down lover's lane now. Every time I think of you it's the same wonderful feeling again. I really want to know you. I really want to show you the way I feel. Something about you is telling me we're coming from the same place. It would be so happy if I could see a smile on your handsome and mature face. We should have lofty standards and create a higher form of love.

It will take passion, compromise, and hard work to accomplish this feat. This could be a great opportunity for both of us.

I want to be close to you. I want to hear your heart beat from 50 miles. Our love is like a flower that is small. Let's nourish it and make it tall. When Manhattan meets New Hyde Park, I know you will be the best. You are as graceful as a bird in the sky and as mighty as a mountain that is high.

When you experience my personal touch you will want to thank me so much. You are interesting, important, and very introspective. Let's stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes.

Excellence is doing a common thing in an uncommon way. So let's start our new adventure today. When you are around, I know I will be safe and sound. When I couldn't want you more, the ever-changing world pushes me through another door. I need to put my arms around you and I can't wait any longer because my feelings are getting stronger. Every moment I will spend with you I will treasure and it's hard to measure what you mean to me. Your love is so peaceful and deep.

You are my little secret that I will always keep. My parents thought that I broke up with you already. Did I mention that I need your attention? It is time for us to come alive because our golden moment has arrived.

For your kisses my honey I am aching, when I can't be near you my heart is breaking. You make me feel happy when I am down. You pick me up and turn me right around. You are as still as the night and deep as the sun.

No one on this earth can measure up to your worth. You are a real winner not a sinner. I want to have dinner with you by the ocean so I can taste your love potion.

Our future looks so bright because everything seems to be going so right My desire is so strong; I know this love can't be wrong. So open your door because you are the man I have been waiting for. I will whisper in your ear all the things you want to hear. I think we look pretty good together and I just want to know you better. In a world where dreams are few, I am so happy I found you.

I always have that special feeling for you! You are important to me. Can't you see? Please close your eyes and let me kiss you and while you are taking nap. I will miss you. I want to see you smile so slow dance with me awhile. Now that we see how our love has grown these are the sweetest times we have ever know. Please don't run and hide just say what you feel inside?

Let me turn your night into day and you will always want to stay with me. You are as lovely as a ray of sun that touches me when the morning comes. I want you. I need you. I believe in you. As impossible as it seems, we will have to work at our dreams.

So find away to my heart and let's make our journey start. At first I loved you discretely, but now I love you completely. I want to spend many golden days with you. I never had the notion that I could fall for you with so much emotion. I never saw the sun shine so bright, I never saw things go so right until I met you from Sina.

You are the song in my heart! You are my voice in the dark. I miss you so and I need to know if you will always be my king. I think you are my 1st love and my last, u r my future and my past, the way you talked to me just feel that you light up the whole universe. You are so important to me.

I need your lips and tender touching. I never thought anyone could make me feel this way. Forget the past things, between us well last. It has to be just you and me.

Everyday, I say a silent prayer that you will always be there. You are the most attractive and mature man my eyes have ever seen. I don't know why! I don't know where! All I know is that I really care!

I am lying in my bed with thoughts of you in my head. I am sure that you are the cure for my romantic ambitions. No one in this world can make me feel the way you do. Thanks for making my life seem so brand new. You are the strength that keeps me talking. You are the hope that keeps me walking. Reach out and hold my hands and you will make me a happy woman.

Let's do it in the morning! Let's do it at night. Let's do it till we get it right. Touch me high and low. Touch me so our love will grow. You make me feel alive so now I will survive.

I know we have chemistry and our love is meant to be. I am so sure that our romance will endure. You mean so much to me that I think you made out of gold and can't be sold.

We must believe that we can achieve anything together. Can't you see? I want you to fall in love with me.

Right or wrong I want our love to be strong. When the sunrises and I see your reflection. I will want to show you some real affection. It's so rare to really care about someone the way I care about you.

I hope to celebrate many anniversaries with you. My appreciation for you grows each day. You are warm and bright and I want you to hold me so tight. You are the one I seek because you are so unique. I seem to have know choice but to always rejoice when I think of you. You are my fabulous friend and I will stay with you to the end of time because your so fine and one of a kind.

When your hot kisses meet my cold lips our love could sink ships. Let's tell our romantic story in all of its glory. I always knew inside that my romantic dreams would come true. You are the reason I am happy and not so blue. It has to be just you and me.

Two hearts bound together by destiny. I believed that our mind and body will become one. Remember the double spoon shaped u mentioned? That position is really perfect.

We will be so comfortable with each other. Everything will seem so fresh, clean, and natural.

Do you know what you do to me? Some day soon I hope it will be just you and me! There is something about you I can't resist. There is something about you I really miss.

There is no one more important to me. You are the only star in the sky that I see! Let's do the right thing and be together. Let's help each other out make it forever.

You should know that We do really care about each other We do concerned about each other We do thinking about each other We do like a lot each other We do enjoy just sitting next to each other We do enjoy every moment we spent You are my man. Please do not run away cause I really care!

God Made Everything That Has Life. Rest Everything Is Made In China
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 05:28 , Processed in 0.015639 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.