精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-27 
最后登录
2019-10-22 

荣誉之星 驴版 色狼勋章 双鱼座 幸福风车 游山玩水

发表于 2004-8-2 01:55
Should paste some english songs to supprot liverbj 's idea about improving English.

right?
在没有英雄的年代,
我只想做一个人。

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-8-2 03:51
I say a little prayer 电影"新娘不是我"主题曲 say a little prayer for you, say a little prayer for you from the moment mi wake up before mi put on mi make up mi say a little prayer for you while combing mi hair now mi a wonder what dress me wear now mi say a little prayer for you forever and ever you'll stay in my heart and i'll love you forever and ever we never will part how i'll love you together together that's how it should be without you would only be heartbreak for me mi run for the bus love mi ride and mi think about us love mi say a little prayer for you at work mi just take time and all through mi coffee break time mi say a little prayer for you forever and ever you'll stay in my heart and i'll love you forever and ever we never will part and i'll love you together together that's how it should be without you would only be heartbreak for me say a little prayer for you, mi a go say a little prayer for you my darling believe me, for me there is no one but you, say you'll love me too. forever and ever you'll stay in my heart and i'll love you forever and ever we never will part and i'll love you together together that's how it should be..... forever and ever you'll stay in my heart and i'll love you forever and ever we never will part and i'll love you together together that's how it should be without you would only be heartbreak for me
我是十分之一幸运儿

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-8-2 04:07
Y.M.C.A. Village People Young man, there's no need to feel down I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground I said, young man, 'cause your in a new town There's no need to be unhappy Young man, there's a place you can go I said, young man, when you're short on your dough You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find Many ways to have a good time. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. They have everything For young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. You can get yourself clean You can have a good meal You can do whatever you feel. Young man, Are you listening to me I said, young man, what do you want to be I said, young man, you can make real your dreams, but you've got to know this one thing. No man, does it all by himself I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A. I'm sure they can help you today It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. They have everything for young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. You can get yourself clean You can have a good meal You can do whatever you feel. Young Man, I was once in your shoes, I said, I was down and out with the blues I felt, no man cared if I were alive I felt the whole world was so jive That's when someone came up to me and said young man take a walk up the street There's a place there called the Y.M.C.A. They can start you back on your way. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. They have everything For young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. Young man, Young man, there's no need to feel down Young man, Young man, pick yourself off the ground Y.M.C.A. just go to the Y.M.C.A. Young Man, Young Man, I was once in your shoes, Young Man, Young Man, I was out with the blues Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A.
我是十分之一幸运儿

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-8-3 02:41
Because you loved me - Celine Dion - Grammy1997 for all those times you stood by me for all the truth that you made me see for all the joy you brought to my life for all the wrong that you made right for every dream you made come true for all the love i found in you i'll be forever thankful baby you're the one who held me up never let me fall you're the one who saw me through through it all you were my strength when i was weak you were my voice when i couldn't speak you were my eyes when i couldn't see you saw the best there was in me lifted me up when i couldn't reach you gave me faith 'coz you believed i'm everything i a because you loved me you gave me wings and made me fly you touched my hand i could touch the sky i lost my faith, you gave it back to me you said no star was out of reach you stood by me and i stood tall i had your love i had it all i'm grateful for each day you gave me maybe i don't know that much but i know this much is true i was blessed because i was loved by you you were my strength when i was weak you were my voice when i couldn't speak you were my eyes when i couldn't see you saw the best there was in me lifted me up when i couldn't reach you gave me faith 'coz you believed i'm everything i am because you loved me you were always there for me the tender wind that carried me a light in the dark shining your love into my life you've been my inspiration through the lies you were the truth my world is a better place because of you you were my strength when i was weak you were my voice when i couldn't speak you were my eyes when i couldn't see you saw the best there was in me lifted me up when i couldn't reach you gave me faith 'coz you believed i'm everything i am because you loved me
我是十分之一幸运儿

现金
1404 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-7-4 
最后登录
2006-1-17 
发表于 2004-8-3 22:19
thank u!

现金
20800 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-2-27 
最后登录
2019-10-22 

荣誉之星 驴版 色狼勋章 双鱼座 幸福风车 游山玩水

发表于 2004-8-6 10:09
thanks.
在没有英雄的年代,
我只想做一个人。

现金
2035 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-3 
最后登录
2006-6-7 
发表于 2004-8-6 11:15
If anyone wants to post a song here,please quote my song and make some modification.[em26]
我是十分之一幸运儿

现金
24174 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-3-9 
最后登录
2010-4-15 

版主勋章 有声有色

发表于 2004-8-6 11:36
I LIKE THE LAST ONE
这世界还有爱还有音乐,让每个游牧的灵魂,在音乐里找到归宿;让每段闪烁的岁月,在音乐里成为永恒。

现金
506 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-8 
最后登录
2005-6-9 
发表于 2004-8-6 12:57
It's very nice of you.Thanks

现金
480 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-6-20 
最后登录
2005-9-20 
发表于 2004-8-8 11:29
以下是引用忘不了在2004-8-5 22:35:54的发言:
I LIKE THE LAST ONE

agree with u
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 03:24 , Processed in 0.016267 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.