肝胆相照论坛

肝胆相照论坛 论坛 English&English 存档 1 我们一起来读"圣经"( 汉英)---创世记 ...
楼主: 鸟鸣涧

我们一起来读"圣经"( 汉英)---创世记 [复制链接]

现金
1058 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-9-16 
最后登录
2004-10-7 
发表于 2004-1-25 03:52
阿门

现金
93 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-22 
最后登录
2004-3-15 
发表于 2004-1-27 01:09

8:1 神记念挪亚和挪亚方舟里的一切走兽牲畜。神叫风吹地,水势渐落。
And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;

8:2 渊源和天上的窗户都闭塞了,天上的大雨也止住了。
The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;

8:3 水从地上渐退。过了一百五十天,水就渐消。
And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.

8:4 七月十七日,方舟停在亚拉腊山上。
And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

8:5 水又渐消,到十月初一日,山顶都现出来了。
And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen.

8:6 过了四十天,挪亚开了方舟的窗户,
And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

8:7 放出一只乌鸦去。那乌鸦飞来飞去,直到地上的水都乾了。
And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

8:8 他又放出一只鸽子去,要看看水从地上退了没有。
Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;

8:9 但遍地上都是水,鸽子找不着落脚之地,就回到方舟挪亚那里,挪亚伸手把鸽子接进方舟来。
But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

8:10 他又等了七天,再把鸽子从方舟放出去。
And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;

8:11 到了晚上,鸽子回到他那里,嘴里叼着一个新拧下来的橄榄叶子,挪亚就知道地上的水退了。
And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

8:12 他又等了七天,放出鸽子去,鸽子就不再回来了。
And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

8:13 到挪亚六百零一岁,正月初一日,地上的水都乾了。挪亚撤去方舟的盖观看,便见地面上乾了。
And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

8:14 到了二月二十七日,地就都乾了。
And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

8:15 神对挪亚说,
And God spake unto Noah, saying,

8:16 你和你的妻子,儿子,儿妇都可以出方舟。
Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.

8:17 在你那里凡有血肉的活物,就是飞鸟,牲畜,和一切爬在地上的昆虫,都要带出来,叫它在地上多多滋生,大大兴旺。
Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.

8:18 于是挪亚和他的妻子,儿子,儿妇,都出来了。
And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:

8:19 一切走兽,昆虫,飞鸟,和地上所有的动物,各从其类,也都出了方舟。
Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

8:20 挪亚为耶和华筑了一座坛,拿各类洁净的牲畜,飞鸟献在坛上为燔祭。
And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
8:21 耶和华闻那馨香之气,就心里说,我不再因人的缘故咒诅地(人从小时心里怀着恶念),也不再按着我才行的,灭各种的活物了。
And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

8:22 地还存留的时候,稼穑,寒暑,冬夏,昼夜就永不停息了。
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

现金
3650 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-4-8 
最后登录
2005-5-16 
发表于 2004-1-27 01:24
it's great.
有所不为,而后可以有为

现金
93 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-22 
最后登录
2004-3-15 
发表于 2004-1-28 07:55
9:1 神赐福给挪亚和他的儿子,对他们说,你们要生养众多,遍满了地。
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

9:2 凡地上的走兽和空中的飞鸟,都必惊恐,惧怕你们。连地上一切的昆虫并海里一切的鱼,都交付你们的手。
And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

9:3 凡活着的动物,都可以作你们的食物。这一切我都赐给你们,如同菜蔬一样。
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

9:4 惟独肉带着血,那就是它的生命,你们不可吃。
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

9:5 流你们血,害你们命的,无论是兽,是人,我必讨他的罪,就是向各人的弟兄也是如此。
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

9:6 凡流人血的,他的血也必被人所流。因为神造人是照自己的形像造的。
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

9:7 你们要生养众多,在地上昌盛繁茂。
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

9:8 神晓谕挪亚和他的儿子说,
And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9:9 我与你们和你们的后裔立约,
And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

9:10 并与你们这里的一切活物,就是飞鸟,牲畜,走兽,凡从方舟里出来的活物立约。
And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

9:11 我与你们立约,凡有血肉的,不再被洪水灭绝,也不再有洪水毁坏地了。
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

9:12 神说,我与你们并你们这里的各样活物所立的永约,是有记号的。
And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

9:13 我把虹放在云彩中,这就可作我与地立约的记号了。
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

9:14 我使云彩盖地的时候,必有虹现在云彩中,
And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

9:15 我便记念我与你们和各样有血肉的活物所立的约,水就再不泛滥,毁坏一切有血肉的物了。
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

9:16 虹必现在云彩中,我看见,就要记念我与地上各样有血肉的活物所立的永约。
And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

9:17 神对挪亚说,这就是我与地上一切有血肉之物立约的记号了。
And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

9:18 出方舟挪亚的儿子就是闪,含,雅弗。含是迦南的父亲。
And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

9:19 这是挪亚的三个儿子,他们的后裔分散在全地。
These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

9:20 挪亚作起农夫来,栽了一个葡萄园。
And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

9:21 他喝了园中的酒便醉了,在帐棚里赤着身子。
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

9:22 迦南的父亲含,看见他父亲赤身,就到外边告诉他两个弟兄。
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

9:23 于是闪和雅弗,拿件衣服搭在肩上,倒退着进去,给他父亲盖上。他们背着脸就看不见父亲的赤身。
And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

9:24 挪亚醒了酒,知道小儿子向他所作的事,
And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

9:25 就说,迦南当受咒诅,必给他弟兄作奴仆的奴仆。
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

9:26 又说,耶和华闪的神,是应当称颂的,愿迦南作闪的奴仆。
And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

9:27 愿神使雅弗扩张,使他住在闪的帐棚里,又愿迦南作他的奴仆。
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

9:28 洪水以后,挪亚又活了三百五十年。
And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.

9:29 挪亚共活了九百五十岁就死了。
And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died

现金
93 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-22 
最后登录
2004-3-15 
发表于 2004-1-28 08:11
10:1 挪亚的儿子闪,含,雅弗的后代,记在下面。洪水以后,他们都生了儿子。
Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

10:2 雅弗的儿子是歌篾,玛各,玛代,雅完,土巴,米设,提拉。
The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

10:3 歌篾的儿子是亚实基拿,利法,陀迦玛。
And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

10:4 雅完的儿子是以利沙,他施,基提,多单。
And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

10:5 这些人的后裔,将各国的地土,海岛,分开居住,各随各的方言,宗族立国。
By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

10:6 含的儿子是古实,麦西,弗,迦南。
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

10:7 古实的儿子是西巴,哈腓拉,撒弗他,拉玛,撒弗提迦。拉玛的儿子是示巴,底但。
And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

10:8 古实又生宁录,他为世上英雄之首。
And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

10:9 他在耶和华面前是个英勇的猎户,所以俗语说,像宁录在耶和华面前是个英勇的猎户。
He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

10:10 他国的起头是巴别,以力,亚甲,甲尼,都在示拿地。
And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

10:11 他从那地出来往亚述去,建造尼尼微,利河伯,迦拉,
Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

10:12 和尼尼微,迦拉中间的利鲜,这就是那大城。
And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

10:13 麦西生路低人,亚拿米人,利哈比人,拿弗土希人,
And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,

10:14 帕斯鲁细人,迦斯路希人,迦斐托人。从迦斐托出来的有非利士人。
And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.

10:15 迦南生长子西顿,又生赫
And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,

10:16 和耶布斯人,亚摩利人,革迦撒人,
And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,

10:17 希未人,亚基人,西尼人,
And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,

10:18 亚瓦底人,洗玛利人,哈马人,后来迦南的诸族分散了。
And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.

10:19 迦南的境界是从西顿向基拉耳的路上,直到迦萨,又向所多玛,蛾摩拉,押玛,洗扁的路上,直到拉沙。
And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

10:20 这就是含的后裔,各随他们的宗族,方言,所住的地土,邦国。
These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

10:21 雅弗的哥哥闪,是希伯子孙之祖,他也生了儿子。
Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.

10:22 闪的儿子是以拦,亚述,亚法撒,路德,亚兰。
The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.

10:23 亚兰的儿子是乌斯,户勒,基帖,玛施。
And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.

10:24 亚法撒生沙拉。沙拉生希伯。
And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.

10:25 希伯生了两个儿子,一个名叫法勒(法勒就是分的意思),因为那时人就分地居住。法勒的兄弟名叫约坍。
And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

10:26 约坍生亚摩答,沙列,哈萨玛非,耶拉,
And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,

10:27 哈多兰,乌萨,德拉,
And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,

10:28 俄巴路,亚比玛利,示巴,
And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,

10:29 阿斐,哈腓拉,约巴,这都是约坍的儿子。
And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.

10:30 他们所住的地方,是从米沙直到西发东边的山。
And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east.

10:31 这就是闪的子孙,各随他们的宗族,方言,所住的地土,邦国。
These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

10:32 这些都是挪亚三个儿子的宗族,各随他们的支派立国。洪水以后,他们在地上分为邦国。
These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.
11:1 那时,天下人的口音,言语,都是一样。
And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

11:2 他们往东边迁移的时候,在示拿地遇见一片平原,就住在那里。
And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

11:3 他们彼此商量说,来吧,我们要作砖,把砖烧透了。他们就拿砖当石头,又拿石漆当灰泥。
And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

11:4 他们说,来吧,我们要建造一座城和一座塔,塔顶通天,为要传扬我们的名,免得我们分散在全地上。
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

11:5 耶和华降临,要看看世人所建造的城和塔。
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

11:6 耶和华说,看哪,他们成为一样的人民,都是一样的言语,如今既作起这事来,以后他们所要作的事就没有不成就的了。
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

11:7 我们下去,在那里变乱他们的口音,使他们的言语彼此不通。
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

11:8 于是,耶和华使他们从那里分散在全地上。他们就停工,不造那城了。
So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

11:9 因为耶和华在那里变乱天下人的言语,使众人分散在全地上,所以那城名叫巴别(就是变乱的意思)。
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

11:10 闪的后代记在下面。洪水以后二年,闪一百岁生了亚法撒。
These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:

11:11 闪生亚法撒之后,又活了五百年,并且生儿养女。
And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:12 亚法撒活到三十五岁,生了沙拉。
And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:

11:13 亚法撒生沙拉之后,又活了四百零三年,并且生儿养女。
And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:14 沙拉活到三十岁,生了希伯。
And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:

11:15 沙拉生希伯之后又活了四百零三年,并且生儿养女。
And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:16 希伯活到三十四岁,生了法勒。
And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:

11:17 希伯生法勒之后,又活了四百三十年,并且生儿养女。
And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:18 法勒活到三十岁,生了拉吴。
And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:

11:19 法勒生拉吴之后,又活了二百零九年,并且生儿养女。
And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:20 拉吴活到三十二岁,生了西鹿。
And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:

11:21 拉吴生西鹿之后,又活了二百零七年,并且生儿养女。
And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:22 西鹿活到三十岁,生了拿鹤。
And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:

11:23 西鹿生拿鹤之后,又活了二百年,并且生儿养女。
And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:24 拿鹤活到二十九岁,生了他拉。
And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:

11:25 拿鹤生他拉之后,又活了一百一十九年,并且生儿养女。
And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.

11:26 他拉活到七十岁,生了亚伯兰,拿鹤,哈兰。
And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

11:27 他拉的后代,记在下面,他拉生亚伯兰,拿鹤,哈兰。哈兰生罗得。
Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.

11:28 哈兰死在他的本地迦勒底的吾珥,在他父亲他拉之先。
And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees.

11:29 亚伯兰,拿鹤各娶了妻。亚伯兰的妻子名叫撒莱。拿鹤的妻子名叫密迦,是哈兰的女儿。哈兰是密迦和亦迦的父亲。
And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.

11:30 撒莱不生育,没有孩子。
But Sarai was barren; she had no child.

11:31 他拉带着他儿子,亚伯兰和他孙子,哈兰的儿子罗得,并他儿妇亚伯兰的妻子撒莱,出了迦勒底的吾珥,要往迦南地去。他们走到哈兰,就住在那里。
And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

11:32 他拉共活了二百零五岁,就死在哈兰。
And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

现金
93 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-22 
最后登录
2004-3-15 
发表于 2004-1-28 08:18
12:1 耶和华对亚伯兰说,你要离开本地,本族,父家,往我所要指示你的地去。
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

12:2 我必叫你成为大国,我必赐福给你,叫你的名为大,你也要叫别人得福。
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

12:3 为你祝福的,我必赐福与他。那咒诅你的,我必咒诅他,地上的万族都要因你得福。
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

12:4 亚伯兰就照着耶和华的吩咐去了。罗得也和他同去。亚伯兰出哈兰的时候,年七十五岁。
So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

12:5 亚伯兰将他妻子撒莱和侄儿罗得,连他们在哈兰所积蓄的财物,所得的人口,都带往迦南地去。他们就到了迦南地。
And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

12:6 亚伯兰经过那地,到了示剑地方,摩利橡树那里。那时迦南人住在那地。
And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.

12:7 耶和华向亚伯兰显现,说,我要把这地赐给你的后裔。亚伯兰就在那里为向他显现的耶和华筑了一座坛。
And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

12:8 从那里他又迁到伯特利东边的山,支搭帐棚。西边是伯特利,东边是艾。他在那里又为耶和华筑了一座坛,求告耶和华的名。
And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.

12:9 后来亚伯兰又渐渐迁往南地去。
And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.

12:10 那地遭遇饥荒。因饥荒甚大,亚伯兰就下埃及去,要在那里暂居。
And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.

12:11 将近埃及,就对他妻子撒莱说,我知道你是容貌俊美的妇人。
And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:

12:12 埃及人看见你必说,这是他的妻子,他们就要杀我,却叫你存活。
Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive.

12:13 求你说,你是我的妹子,使我因你得平安,我的命也因你存活。
Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

12:14 及至亚伯兰到了埃及,埃及人看见那妇人极其美貌。
And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair.

12:15 法老的臣宰看见了她,就在法老面前夸奖她。那妇人就被带进法老的宫去。
The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house.

12:16 法老因这妇人就厚待亚伯兰,亚伯兰得了许多牛,羊,骆驼,公驴,母驴,仆婢。
And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels.

12:17 耶和华因亚伯兰妻子撒莱的缘故,降大灾与法老和他的全家。
And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife.

12:18 法老就召了亚伯兰来,说,你这向我作的是什么事呢,为什么没有告诉我她是你的妻子,
And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?

12:19 为什么说她是你的妹子,以致我把她取来要作我的妻子,现在你的妻子在这里,可以带她走吧。
Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.

12:20 于是法老吩咐人将亚伯兰和他妻子,并他所有的都送走了。
And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had.
13:1 亚伯兰带着他的妻子与罗得,并一切所有的,都从埃及上南地去。
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

13:2 亚伯兰的金,银,牲畜极多。
And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

13:3 他从南地渐渐往伯特利去,到了伯特利和艾的中间,就是从前支搭帐棚的地方,
And he went on his journeys from the south even to Bethel, unto the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Hai;

13:4 也是他起先筑坛的地方,他又在那里求告耶和华的名。
Unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first: and there Abram called on the name of the LORD.

13:5 与亚伯兰同行的罗得也有牛群,羊群,帐棚。
And Lot also, which went with Abram, had flocks, and herds, and tents.

13:6 那地容不下他们,因为他们的财物甚多,使他们不能同居。
And the land was not able to bear them, that they might dwell together: for their substance was great, so that they could not dwell together.

13:7 当时,迦南人与比利洗人在那地居住。亚伯兰的牧人和罗得的牧人相争。
And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram's cattle and the herdmen of Lot's cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite dwelled then in the land.

13:8 亚伯兰就对罗得说,你我不可相争,你的牧人和我的牧人也不可相争,因为我们是骨肉(原文作弟兄)。
And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.

13:9 遍地不都在你眼前吗。请你离开我,你向左,我就向右。你向右,我就向左。
Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.

13:10 罗得举目看见约旦河的全平原,直到琐珥,都是滋润的,那地在耶和华未灭所多玛,蛾摩拉以先如同耶和华的园子,也像埃及地。
And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.

13:11 于是罗得选择约旦河的全平原,往东迁移。他们就彼此分离了。
Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.

13:12 亚伯兰住在迦南地,罗得住在平原的城邑,渐渐挪移帐棚,直到所多玛。
Abram dwelled in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelled in the cities of the plain, and pitched his tent toward Sodom.

13:13 所多玛人在耶和华面前罪大恶极。
But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

13:14 罗得离别亚伯兰以后,耶和华对亚伯兰说,从你所在的地方,你举目向东西南北观看。
And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

13:15 凡你所看见的一切地,我都要赐给你和你的后裔,直到永远。
For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

13:16 我也要使你的后裔如同地上的尘沙那样多,人若能数算地上的尘沙才能数算你的后裔。
And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

13:17 你起来,纵横走遍这地,因为我必把这地赐给你。
Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

13:18 亚伯兰就搬了帐棚,来到希伯仑幔利的橡树那里居住,在那里为耶和华筑了一座坛。
Then Abram removed his tent, and came and dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron, and built there an altar unto the LORD.

现金
591 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-1-13 
最后登录
2009-4-18 
发表于 2004-1-28 13:41
哇 又有好多了
太晚罗 明儿再来!
农夫果园 喝前摇一摇

现金
93 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2003-12-22 
最后登录
2004-3-15 
发表于 2004-1-30 08:42
14:1 当暗拉非作示拿王,亚略作以拉撒王,基大老玛作以拦王,提达作戈印王的时候,
And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations;

14:2 他们都攻打所多玛王比拉,蛾摩拉王比沙,押玛王示纳,洗扁王善以别,和比拉王。比拉就是琐珥。
That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, and Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela, which is Zoar.

14:3 这五王都在西订谷会合。西订谷就是盐海。
All these were joined together in the vale of Siddim, which is the salt sea.

14:4 他们已经事奉基大老玛十二年,到十三年就背叛了。
Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and in the thirteenth year they rebelled.

14:5 十四年,基大老玛和同盟的王都来在亚特律加宁,杀败了利乏音人,在哈麦杀败了苏西人,在沙微基列亭杀败了以米人,
And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,

14:6 在何利人的西珥山杀败了何利人,一直杀到靠近旷野的伊勒巴兰。
And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto Elparan, which is by the wilderness.

14:7 他们回到安密巴,就是加低斯,杀败了亚玛力全地的人,以及住在哈洗逊他玛的亚摩利人。
And they returned, and came to Enmishpat, which is Kadesh, and smote all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites, that dwelt in Hazezontamar.

14:8 于是所多玛王,蛾摩拉王,押玛王,洗扁王,和比拉王(比拉就是琐珥)都出来,在西订谷摆阵,与他们交战,
And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;

14:9 就是与以拦王基大老玛,戈印王提达,示拿王暗拉非,以拉撒王亚略交战。乃是四王与五王交战。
With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.

14:10 西订谷有许多石漆坑。所多玛王和蛾摩拉王逃跑,有掉在坑里的,其馀的人都往山上逃跑。
And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.

14:11 四王就把所多玛和蛾摩拉所有的财物,并一切的粮食都掳掠去了。
And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.

14:12 又把亚伯兰的侄儿罗得和罗得的财物掳掠去了。当时罗得正住在所多玛。
And they took Lot, Abram's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.

14:13 有一个逃出来的人告诉希伯来人亚伯兰。亚伯兰正住在亚摩利人幔利的橡树那里。幔利和以实各并亚乃都是弟兄,曾与亚伯兰联盟。
And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

14:14 亚伯兰听见他侄儿(原文是弟兄)被掳去,就率领他家里生养的精练壮丁三百一十八人,直追到但,
And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.

14:15 便在夜间,自己同仆人分队杀败敌人,又追到大马士革左边的何把,
And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.

14:16 将被掳掠的一切财物夺回来,连他侄儿罗得和他的财物,以及妇女,人民也都夺回来。
And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people.

14:17 亚伯兰杀败基大老玛和与他同盟的王回来的时候,所多玛王出来,在沙微谷迎接他。沙微谷就是王谷。
And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.

14:18 又有撒冷王麦基洗德带着饼和酒出来迎接。他是至高神的祭司。
And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

14:19 他为亚伯兰祝福,说,愿天地的主,至高的神赐福与亚伯兰ⅵ
And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

14:20 至高的神把敌人交在你手里,是应当称颂的。亚伯兰就把所得的拿出十分之一来,给麦基洗德。
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

14:21 所多玛王对亚伯兰说,你把人口给我,财物你自己拿去吧。
And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

14:22 亚伯兰对所多玛王说,我已经向天地的主至高的神耶和华起誓。
And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

14:23 凡是你的东西,就是一根线,一根鞋带,我都不拿,免得你说,我使亚伯兰富足。
That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

14:24 只有仆人所吃的,并与我同行的亚乃,以实各,幔利所应得的分,可以任凭他们拿去。
Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

15:1 这事以后,耶和华在异象中有话对亚伯兰说,亚伯兰,你不要惧怕,我是你的盾牌,必大大地赏赐你。
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

15:2 亚伯兰说,主耶和华阿,我既无子,你还赐我什么呢,并且要承受我家业的是大马士革人以利以谢。
And Abram said, LORD God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

15:3 亚伯兰又说,你没有给我儿子。那生在我家中的人就是我的后嗣。
And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

15:4 耶和华又有话对他说,这人必不成为你的后嗣。你本身所生的才成为你的后嗣。
And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

15:5 于是领他走到外边,说,你向天观看,数算众星,能数得过来吗。又对他说,你的后裔将要如此。
And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

15:6 亚伯兰信耶和华,耶和华就以此为他的义。
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

15:7 耶和华又对他说,我是耶和华,曾领你出了迦勒底的吾珥,为要将这地赐你为业。
And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

15:8 亚伯兰说,主耶和华阿,我怎能知道必得这地为业呢。
And he said, LORD God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?

15:9 他说,你为我取一只三年的母牛,一只三年的母山羊,一只三年的公绵羊,一只斑鸠,一只雏鸽。
And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.

15:10 亚伯兰就取了这些来,每样劈开,分成两半,一半对着一半地摆列,只有鸟没有劈开。
And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.

15:11 有鸷鸟下来,落在那死畜的肉上,亚伯兰就把它吓飞了。
And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.

15:12 日头正落的时候,亚伯兰沉沉地睡了。忽然有惊人的大黑暗落在他身上。
And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.

15:13 耶和华对亚伯兰说,你要的确知道,你的后裔必寄居别人的地,又服事那地的人。那地的人要苦待他们四百年。
And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

15:14 并且他们所要服事的那国,我要惩罚,后来他们必带着许多财物从那里出来。
And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

15:15 但你要享大寿数,平平安安地归到你列祖那里,被人埋葬。
And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

15:16 到了第四代,他们必回到此地,因为亚摩利人的罪孽还没有满盈。
But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

15:17 日落天黑,不料有冒烟的炉并烧着的火把从那些肉块中经过。
And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

15:18 当那日,耶和华与亚伯兰立约,说,我已赐给你的后裔,从埃及河直到伯大河之地,
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

15:19 就是基尼人,基尼洗人,甲摩尼人,
The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

15:20 赫人,比利洗人,利乏音人,
And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

15:21 亚摩利人,迦南人,革迦撒人,耶布斯人之地。
And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

现金
1209 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2004-1-13 
最后登录
2007-1-22 
发表于 2004-2-12 05:29
TO 鸟鸣涧:

would you please send a complete copy of the BIBLE to my email address: raymondlwh21cn.com?

It is my plan to get one BIBLE copy to learn English and I would appreciate your doing that for me~~~~
—————————————————————————— ***************************************** 我的所爱在山腰,想去寻她兮山太高,低头无法泪沾袍; 爱人赠我百蝶巾,回她什么:猫头鹰; 从此翻脸不理我,不知何故兮使我心惊。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

现金
12001 元 
精华
帖子
注册时间
2002-8-30 
最后登录
2010-2-5 

管理员或超版 荣誉之星 心灵港湾

发表于 2004-3-2 15:43
need to update!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题

肝胆相照论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 16:27 , Processed in 0.023935 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.