when the evening shadows fall 当夜幕降临
and a lovely day is thorough 一天过去
then with longing, I recall 我渴望着,我回首着
the years I spent with you 同你在一起的岁月
mama 妈妈
Safe in the glow of your-our love 你炽热的爱让我安全
Sent from the hea-eavens abo-ove 你的爱从天堂来
Nothing can ever repla-a-ace 你无可匹敌
The warmth of your tender embra-ace. 你温暖的怀抱。
Oh, mama, 啊,妈妈
Until the day that we are together once more 在我们团聚之前
I live in these memories 你活在我的回忆中
Unitl the day that we are together once more. 直到我们再次团圆。
When the evening shadows fall 当夜幕降临
And the lovely day is through 一天过去
Then with longing I recall, 我渴望着,我回首着
The years I spent with you. 同你一起的岁月
Mama, I miss the days 妈妈,我多怀念那些日子
When you were near to guide me, 你在我身边指导我
Mama, those happy days 妈妈,那些幸福的日子
When you were here beside me 你就在我的身边
Safe in the glow of your love, 你炽热的爱让我安全
Sent from the heavens above你的爱从天堂来
Nothing can ever replace你无可匹敌
The warmth of your tender embrace. 你温暖的怀抱。
Oh, mama, until the day啊,妈妈,直到那一天
That we are together once more, 我们再次重相聚
I will live in thse memories 我活在这些记忆里
Until the day we are together once more 直到我们再次团圆的那一天 作者: freehuang 时间: 2010-10-16 20:50