肝胆相照论坛

标题: 条条大路通罗马? [打印本页]

作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-2 03:42     标题: 条条大路通罗马?

本帖最后由 风雨不动 于 2012-4-14 15:14 编辑

来源:http://www.replicor.com/debut_anglais2.htm

来自澳大利亚阿德莱德大学的科学家和REPLICor公司合作,已在公认的动物模型鸭乙型肝炎病毒(能很好地预测人体抗病毒感染)上测试了他们的药物抗病毒的潜力。我们已经显示,4周内每天用我们的药物,一半以上的乙型肝炎病毒感染的鸭子能够达到治愈,此结果是第一次,目前上市的乙肝病毒治疗药物无一可以实现。

In collaboration with scientists from the University of Adelaide, Australia, REPLICor has tested the antiviral potential of its drug in ducks infected with duck hepatitis B viruses, a recognized animal model that is a good predictor of antiviral activity in human subjects. We have shown that a 4 week daily treatment regimen with our drug was able to result in a curative response in more than half of DHBV-infected ducks treated.  This is the first time any such curative response has been achieved in this model and has not been achievable with drugs currently marketed for the treatment of HBV.

(6.合.彩).足球.篮球...各类投注开户下注

第一投注.现金网:招代理年薪10万以上:6668.cc
作者: garie    时间: 2010-2-2 06:49

他们的鸭子也是持续6个月以上感染的慢乙肝?
作者: 与乙肝共舞    时间: 2010-2-2 09:41

[ 本帖最后由 与乙肝共舞 于 2010-4-2 08:39 编辑 ]
作者: 与乙肝共舞    时间: 2010-2-2 09:41

[ 本帖最后由 与乙肝共舞 于 2010-4-2 08:39 编辑 ]
作者: 有点幸运    时间: 2010-2-2 10:25

闻玉梅的乙克也是用鸭子做实验的,她说鸭型乙肝病毒和人的接近,不要盲目攻击
作者: 有点幸运    时间: 2010-2-2 10:27

不过这只是实验论文,欧美的论文可信度也只有50%多,再说这只是初歩的研究
作者: 特深沉    时间: 2010-2-2 10:32

鸭和土拨鼠是常用的动物实验模型。但不是真的人HBV病毒,而是类似的鸭病毒。具有和人类HBV类似的机制。
迄今上市的那些药物,都是用鸭或土拨鼠做的动物实验。

[ 本帖最后由 特深沉 于 2010-2-2 10:33 编辑 ]
作者: 二吐为慢    时间: 2010-2-2 10:42

原帖由 特深沉 于 2010-2-2 10:32 发表
鸭和土拨鼠是常用的动物实验模型。但不是真的人HBV病毒,而是类似的鸭病毒。具有和人类HBV类似的机制。
迄今上市的那些药物,都是用鸭或土拨鼠做的动物实验。 ...

看多了你的既卖矛又卖顿,哑然。。。。。。
作者: 特深沉    时间: 2010-2-2 11:11

原帖由 二吐为慢 于 2010-2-2 10:42 发表

看多了你的既卖矛又卖顿,哑然。。。。。。

世界上的事情是复杂而多样的。不是脑袋一根筋就能明白的。
作者: 别愁    时间: 2010-2-2 16:13

去那个网站看了一下这药的介绍,貌似已在亚洲做临床试验,如能象对鸭病毒这样有效就好了。
作者: garie    时间: 2010-2-2 17:34

关键在于这个鸭子是不是也是持续6个月以上的慢性。最烦就是这个慢性二字。
作者: 精壮男人    时间: 2010-2-2 17:47

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
作者: 二吐为慢    时间: 2010-2-2 17:49

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
作者: 精壮男人    时间: 2010-2-2 17:59

原帖由 二吐为慢 于 2010-2-2 17:49 发表

学会尊重他人就是在尊重自己!

老二,
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-3 03:54

Preliminary Evidence of Rapid HBsAg Seroconversion in Patients with Chronic Hepatits B (CHB) Treated with a DNA-based Amphipathic Polymer, Andrew Vaillant, Laval, the 20th Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL), which will take place at China National Convention Center, on 25-28 March 2010 in Beijing, China.

二吐为慢:谢谢主持正义,小人不值一驳。
作者: zhahe    时间: 2010-2-3 08:14

无论怎样,还是静观其变吧
作者: 蚂蚁爱生活    时间: 2010-2-3 08:25

是不是真的,听听好消息也是开心的,大家当个笑话听听吧
作者: 四川坏人    时间: 2010-2-3 11:58

原帖由 特深沉 于 2010-2-2 11:11 发表

世界上的事情是复杂而多样的。不是脑袋一根筋就能明白的。

支持一下前半句。  每个人都不是全知,毛主席不是说真理就住在谬误隔壁啊,别个的每个尝试都不必一棍子打死,当然也不能盲信。
作者: 特深沉    时间: 2010-2-4 08:42

这是看起来很有希望的药物。鸭病毒实验模型还是比较能仿真的。至少比国内流行的转基因老鼠要靠谱。
看网站上说已经开始人体实验了,不知道在哪里。
“curative response”不知道确切意思是什么,是清除病毒还是有好转?
作者: 特深沉    时间: 2010-2-4 08:44

记忆中我们论坛从来没有在临床试验阶段否定某种药物研发的。除了广东银行医院骗子杨炯。
我以上的发帖没有任何可以理解为否定试验药物的意思。我意思很明确地说,鸭病毒模型是常用的试验动物。

真正的乙肝病毒只有人和高级灵长类会携带。实际上没有人用得起大猩猩做乙肝药物实验。

[ 本帖最后由 特深沉 于 2010-2-4 08:47 编辑 ]
作者: 别愁    时间: 2010-2-4 11:30     标题: 回#19楼

"curative"英文原解为“tending or able to cure"。所以,"curative response" 积极一点的理解是“能治愈的响应".
希望更多的人能象楼主一样关注国外新药的研发进展!

[ 本帖最后由 别愁 于 2010-2-4 11:42 编辑 ]
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-4 13:33

[attach]138279[/attach]
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-4 20:07

[attach]138323[/attach]
作者: CATBALOU    时间: 2010-2-4 20:10

共舞知识很深
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-5 19:51

[attach]138370[/attach]
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-8 13:02

[attach]138631[/attach]
作者: lemonades    时间: 2010-2-11 09:57

From medhelp hbv forum:
by stefano170669

tenofovir (viread) is much stronger than baraclude and has 0 resistance but have some mild sides in 1% cases of kidney toxicity and bone demineralization.seroconvertion on tenofovir is similar to interferon and in case of past use of lam with resistance or adefovir with no resistance is the best safe choice.

baraclude (entecavir) has 1.2% of resistance and on animal models causes cancer at doses 40 times higher than those in humans.seroconvertion is very low at 5% in 5 years and only on hbe pos.

at the moment i am on entecavir but i would prefer tenofovir which is much stronger and since replicor antiviral is on phase II (it has hbs seroconvertion in high percentage and in short time, animal model 55% in 28 days) it won't take long to have it on the market and leave both tenofovir and entecavir.replicor drug has no reistance and no sides.

also alinia is much stronger than tenofovir and entecavir with no reistance and no sides and should be a safe combo especially when we will have slow release high dose available

so my suggestion is keep baraclude if you are naive and hbvdna und or otherwise go for tenofovir to be safer on resistance

我真希望自己还能等着他们上市。还是有很多有希望的药物的。

[ 本帖最后由 lemonades 于 2010-2-11 10:00 编辑 ]
作者: lemonades    时间: 2010-2-11 10:02

楼主说的就是其中的一个。现在看上去也挺有希望,但还在II期,我引用的那个作者看上去很乐观,觉得II期的药物能很快上市。
作者: 别愁    时间: 2010-2-11 12:58

继续关注,希望有进一步的好消息。
作者: lemonades    时间: 2010-2-11 13:04

http://www.replicor.com
http://www.replicor.com/debut_anglais2.htm
这个药的网页。
在人体的初步实验效果也很好,和鸭模型差不多,今年3月份会在北京报道这个药在人体的初步实验数据。目前为止没副作用和耐药性。

看来希望真的很大。大家好好保重,等着新药上市啊。

不过我持保留意见,因为此物分子量大,不好做成制剂,生物利用度也低。不过既然他们已经在人体做过实验了,想必小规模生产是没问题的。

[ 本帖最后由 lemonades 于 2010-4-12 06:14 编辑 ]
作者: 走遍四方    时间: 2010-2-11 13:08

好样的,等仔细看
作者: 走遍四方    时间: 2010-2-11 13:11

原帖由 lemonades 于 2010-2-11 09:57 发表
From medhelp hbv forum:
by stefano170669

tenofovir (viread) is much stronger than baraclude and has 0 resistance but have some mild sides in 1% cases of kidney toxicity and bone demineralization.ser ...

thanks.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-11 13:43

[attach]138891[/attach]
作者: freshnail    时间: 2010-2-11 16:11

作者: lemonades    时间: 2010-2-12 08:19

感谢shiweibuyi的分享,同时佩服楼主的态度。
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-2-23 09:38

[attach]141899[/attach]
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-2 09:53     标题: 2010年2月28日:树突细胞治疗有望降低乙肝病毒。

2010年2月28日:树突细胞治疗有望降低乙肝病毒。

四男性乙肝病人,30到60岁,常用治疗无效,受试树突细胞治疗,一个月后HBVDNA和ALT均降,2个病人HBVDNA转阴。

Dendritic Cell Treatment Shows Promise for Decreasing Viral Loads in Chronic Hepatitis B: Presented at AAAAI
By Carole VanSickle Ellis

NEW ORLEANS -- February 28, 2010 -- Physician's treating patients with chronic hepatitis B virus (cHBV) may be able to turn a decade's worth of cancer research to their advantage when it comes to using dendritic cells (DCs) in immune therapy protocols for these patients, researchers said here on February 27 at the 2010 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) Annual Meeting.
According to Leonid Titov, MD, Research Institute for Epidemiology and Microbiology, Minsk, Belarus, and colleagues, since patients with cHBV have impaired dendritic cell function, their immune systems are not able to produce mature DCs.
However, a new maturation protocol being investigated for safety and efficacy at the Research Institute for Epidemiology and Microbiology, allows for a new form of DC therapy similar to conventional DC-based cancer therapies, for patients with cHBV.
The 4 patients were male, aged 30 to 60 years, and had polymerase chain reaction-proven cHBV for several years. They had been unsuccessfully treated using standard protocols. Using peripheral blood taken from the patients, DCs were prepared and then injected into the forearms of the patients. Once injected, the patients were monitored for 7 days and then discharged from the hospital. The other 2 injections were performed in the outpatient department at 3-week intervals.
The number of DCs generated from 50 mL of blood was limited by the number of circulating monocytes and the efficiency of isolation procedures. The cultures were tested for sterility twice and were found free of microbial contaminants.
All of the patients tolerated the injections well, and no local or systemic side effects were observed. All patients also demonstrated a clinical response to therapy, typified by a significant decrease in viral load and alanine aminotransferase levels 1 month after the DC injections.
Three of the 4 patients had an increase in CD4/CD8 index and CD3-CD16+, and CD3-CD56+ cell count. These patients also showed elevated expression of CD28 by T cells after the treatment. One month after the study, HBV viral load was undetectable in 2 of the 4 patients. The other 2 showed a significant reduction.
The study indicated that there are no adverse effects of DC-based treatment of patients with cHBV. In addition, short-term clinical efficacy of DC-based immunotherapy was evident in all 4 patients.
The authors noted that advanced, multicentre trials will be needed to allow for longer observation of patients in order to prove the sustained impact of the treatment.
It should be noted that the same DC generation method could be implemented to obtain antigen-specific DC from patients' blood with hepatitis C. These cells can be loaded with hepatitis C virus nonstructural proteins to aid in immune-based cellular therapy.
[Presentation title: Safety and Short Term Efficacy of Dendritic Cell Immune Therapy in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B. Abstract 50]
作者: 别愁    时间: 2010-3-2 11:04

好!

希望能最终成功!
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-4 13:42     标题: 贝壳大夫的仪器可使病毒等失灵,是真就好.

贝壳大夫的仪器可使病毒等失灵,是真就好,May be too good to be true.

Our new Magnetic Pulser is heavy duty and Australian designed and manufactured. It follows Dr. Robert Beck’s cleansing principles. Dr. Beck says it disables all viruses, bacteria, fungi, microbes, germs, pathogens and parasites. Use the Magnetic Pulser instead of the Blood Cleaner where blood does not flow. The magnetic Pulser can also be used with pets and animals.

A blood “zapper” or cleaner supplies electrical current to the body from an external source by conduction, but the Magnetic Pulser induces currrent directly into the tissue without physical contact. For therapy, permanent magnets are largely useless (some may argue). An effective “magnetic therapy” requires a time varying magnetic field which is achieved by using pulse technology. This magnetic energy induces electrical current and voltage in any conductor in its vicinity (human tissue is a good electrical conductor).

Various “magnetic” therapies have existed for a number of years but the originator of the “magnetic pulser” is Dr. Robert C. Beck. However he has not designed one from “scratch”. He has only modified and used commercial photographic flash units. Our Australian made Magnetic Pulser is designed from scratch and is not based on a flash unit or a flash tube but a high power SCR as a trigger/discharge device.

Technical details: the spacing of pulses is user selectable from 3 to 7 seconds in 1 second steps; it can be made to operate on a 12 volt battery of suitable capacity; the main capacitor (750uF/330V) hold approx. 41 joules of energy; the average peak discharge current through the magnetic coil is over 300 amp!, but the pulse duration is only 2 milliseconds; magnetic energy from the coil in each discharge is approx. 145,000 gauss; the unit is fan cooled to prevent overheating; the unit has a buzzer which sounds in ‘turn on” and automatic “turn off” (for hard of hearing).
Technical specifications: Power source*: A. 12 - 18V AC (from supplied transformer) B. 12V external battery--7AH or larger (optional) Battery charging: limits set at: 12.2V min.--14V max, automatic, can be left on indefinitely set to fully charge a 7AH sealed lead acid battery in 20 hours (this can be changed to other values for other battery sizes) • DC - DC converter output: 330V (adjustable)• Main capacitor: 750uF, 330V (Photoflash, made to order)• Energy in each discharge: 41 joules (approx.) • Discharge time: 2msec. (approx.) • Magnetic energy from coil in each discharge: approx. 145.000 gauss (calculated) • Peek current in coil for each discharge: 300A (average) • Pulse rate**: user adjustable from 3 to 7 seconds in 1 second steps (3-4-5-6-7) • Timer: 10 minutes. (Used mainly as a ‘time out’ in case the unit is not switched off after use.) • Buzzer: sounds on ‘turn on’ and automatic ‘turn off’ but not on manual ‘turn off’ Fan cooled to prevent overheating. Should the fan fail, (or should the unit be operated for lengthy periods) the unit then enters into a second self protecting mode. When the capacitor’s temperature reaches a critical point, it will no longer charge to the full voltage and the unit will shut down. When it cools down sufficiently, it will resume normal operation.
*, ** Note: to ensure that the discharged energy in each pulse is the same, the capacitor is not allowed to discharge before it is fully charged. (to 330V)
Should a power source (transformer or battery) be of smaller capacity than the one supplied, it may not be able to fully charge the capacitor in the time selected. Therefore, the interval between discharges will be lengthened. The system will await the arrival of the next timing pulse. In practical terms it means that it may only discharge on every second, third or even fourth multiple of the ‘pulse rate’ setting.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-6 11:41     标题: 二氧化氯真有如此奇效就好了!30滴算什么!!

Chlorine Dioxide (Miracle Mineral Solution)

In the case of a liver condition, such as hepatitis, one almost always gets nauseous. The reason for this is that the liver begins to expel the poisons as the chlorine dioxide begins to destroy them, but it also cures the condition in record time. One lady with hepatitis C did exactly what I told her not to do. Instead of taking 2 drops at first, to be certain she killed the hepatitis she used 30 drops, added the vinegar, waited 3 minutes, and added it to apple juice. It made her sick for 3 days. She then put the MMS aside and did not touch it for 8 months. She thought that since it had made her so sick that it didn’t work, but when she finally decided to go to the doctor, he could find no hepatitis in her body. Both were amazed. I have given it to many people with one of the hepatitis diseases, A, B, or C. I can guarantee that 30 drops will make any hepatitis patient feel very sick, but it will also usually cure them. However, that is not the way to do it. A hepatitis patient should never start out with more than 2 drops. Normally, they will not feel any nausea with this dosage, and if they slowly increase the drops until they can take 15 drops three times a day without nausea, they will usually test negative for hepatitis of all kinds. I should mention at this time that nothing is an absolute guarantee. Each person is different and there can be extenuating circumstances that change the outcome.
作者: 渺小渺    时间: 2010-3-6 11:49

热烈呼唤特深沉版主给翻译一下吧,
作者: hunterpt    时间: 2010-3-6 15:51

好   非常 好  非常 非常 好
作者: jimok001    时间: 2010-3-6 16:03

支持一下,好东东不少
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-7 03:36     标题: 好像更多的丙肝病患在尝试MMS。

Archive for the “Hepatitis” Category
Hepatitis implies injury to the liver characterized by the presence of inflammatory cells in the tissue of the organ.
Jul 22 2008
If MMS is seeking and destroying acids, would it not destroy and render inactive the stomach acids?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis, Hepatitis C, Liver, tags: Dosage, Hepatitis C, liver conditions, stomach acids
If MMS is seeking and destroying acids, would it not destroy and render inactive the stomach acids?
The reason I ask this, is, after the large doses, it seemed like my digestion wasn’t working, when I ate, a lot of burping. I’m very sensitive to this, due to the sluggish liver from HCV.
=====
MMS is not seeking and destroying acids.  It cannot destroy acids.  It is seeking and destroying pathogens.  MMS does not destroy stomach acids. Thousands of people have taken MMS and there is no report of stomach acid being affected. The burping is probably coming from anaerobic bacteria being destroyed.  Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: stomach acids, dosage, liver conditions
Comments Off
Jul 22 2008
Is there anything one should be aware of before starting MMS treatment?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, tags: Hepatitis C, protocols
I have a friend that has hepatitis C. Is there anything that he should be aware of before using this solution? Perhaps you may have a recommendation for how others have had success with this condition.
=====
Most of the people with Hep C who have taken the solution have felt better and some have check free of the virus.  Those who did not check free, simply didn’t bother to go get a test.  Follow the protocol given on my site under FAQ. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Hepatitis C, protocols
Comments Off
Jul 18 2008
Will MMS work on Hep C if I'm not taking other medication for it?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis, Hepatitis C, tags: diahrrea, Hepatitis C, Interferon, Nausea, Ribivarin
I have hepatitis C, I’m wondering if this will work for Hep C. I didn’t want to take Interferon and Ribivarin! I can handle nausea and diarrhea for the good of my body, but those drugs kill everything in sight. That’s why I like what I’m reading. It only goes after diseased stuff. Why the hell don’t medical doctors get smart?
=====
Medicine is not calculated to cure people.  Only to keep them sick so they will continue paying.  So far, all the Hep C cases that used MMS have been cured but one.  And that one may be cured and not know it.  Just follow the standard protocol. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Hepatitis C, nausea, diahrrea, Interferon, Ribivarin
Comments Off
Jul 13 2008
Will I need to stop taking the MMS after I have the inoculations against hepatitis and tetanus for traveling to Vietnam?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis, Influenza (The flu), Respiratory Conditions, Tetanus, Vaccines, tags: Dosage, flu, hepatitis inoculations, Tetanus, traveling, vaccination, Vaccines
I am really impressed. People around me have gone down heavily with flu for several days and bedridden as well. I had one bad night and after increasing the dose to 15 drops it killed the virus. Will I need to stop taking the MMS after I have the inoculations against hepatitis and tetanus for traveling to Vietnam? Kind regards
=====
Keep up the good work. I think you should not get a vaccination and you should take MMS wile traveling to Vietnam MMS will also protect you from diseases. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: flu, dosage, hepatitis inoculations, tetanus, vaccines, vaccination, traveling
Comments Off
Jun 30 2008
Will my liver have problems processing MMs if I have hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Liver, tags: Hepatitis C, Liver
I have hepatitis c and wonder if the liver will have problems processing this. Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis c sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
======
I know of people with Hepatitis C and they say they feel much better after taking MMS. The liver should have no problems processing the supplement just go to my web page www.miraclemineral.org and under the important info link use the instruction on how to mix and take the supplement. Visit  www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: hepatitis C, liver

Comments Off
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-7 03:37

Jun 28 2008
Can MMS help me with Hepatitis C, Lupus and fungus nail problems?
Posted by: admin in Fungi, Hepatitis C, Kidney, Lupus, tags: Hepatitis C, kidney dialysis, liver enzymes, Lupus, nail fungus
I have Hepatitis C and slightly elevated liver enzymes. I have Lupus and some fungus nail problems. I am a kidney dialysis patient. Can MMS help me with your formula?
======
All lupus cases so far have indicated that are gone, the viral count should reduce dramatically I don’t know how long will it take, some people take longer than others. Anywhere to 2 weeks to 2 months take MMS so you can get ride off Hepatitis C. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book or DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: hepatitis c, liver enzymes, lupus, nail fungus, kidney dialysis
Comments Off
Jun 17 2008
Should I go up to 15 drops if 10 made me feel ill?
Posted by: admin in Dosage, Effects, Hepatitis C, MMS General, tags: Dosage, Effects, Hepatitis C, ill
I am currently up to 8 drops twice a day, I got up to 10, but started feeling really ill, so I lowered it. I found out I had hepatitis-c 5 years ago and when I found MMS, I decided it was time to kill it once and for all. I started in early January and now as it gets a little tougher I am wondering if I should go to 15 drops, twice a day, and then 3 times a day for a week or more?
======
It all depends on you and how far you want to go, you could take 15 drops 3 times a day that is ok. Just take it for 1 week and then lower the amount to the maintenance dose which is 6 drops and 35 drops of citric acid you can do the standard protocol which is on my web page. When you get sick do like you are doing it lower the drops. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book or DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: ill, hepatitis c, effects, dosage
Comments Off
Jun 13 2008
What is the protocol for Hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, tags: Hepatitis C, Liver transplant, Protocol-MMS
I have been dealing with Hep C most of my life, I am 60 and still in great shape but have an appointment next month in Vancouver, BC to be analyzed by the Transplant Team regarding a new Liver. I have ordered some solution and would like to get some info regarding how to go about dosing myself for Hep removal and Liver cleansing.
======
You should just do the protocol.  That is start off at 2 drops and increase drops each day.  At some point along the way go to two doses a day.  Say around 8 drops increase to 2 doses a day.  Then when you get to 12 drops or so increase to 3 times a day and go on up to 15 drops 3 times a day.  Just work up to it.  When you can take 15 drops three times a day, it should be gone and your liver should be healthy. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD or www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Protocol, hepatitis C, liver transplant
Comments Off
Jun 12 2008
Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis c sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, tags: Hepatitis C, liver disease
I have hepatitis c and wonder if the liver will have problems processing this. Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis c sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
======
I know of people with Hepatitis C and they say they feel much better after taking MMS. The liver should have no problems processing the supplement just go to my web page under the important info link use the instruction on how to mix and take the supplement. Please go to my website www.miraclemineral.org for the MMS book and DVD or www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Key words: hepatitis C, liver  disease
Comments Off
Jun 07 2008
What would be a good protocol for Hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis C, Protocol-MMS, tags: AIDS, Hepatitis C, HIV, protocols
What would be a good protocol for Hepatitis C and/or HIV or AIDS as I have family members with these diseases?
======
This protocol will work with many diseases including, patients with Hepatitis C, HIV, or AIDS, colds, flu, pneumonia. They should be evaluated for the present level of sicknesses. If they are feeling not badly sick (not really nauseous) they should be started off beginning with the 6 and 6 protocol. That is they should take 6 drops and if there is no noticeable nausea, they should have the second six drop dose in one hour. The reason for this is that there seems to be a benefit in shocking the system. This dose is calculated to be a small shock to the system, but it has been very successful over a period of time and several hepatitis C patients have reported good results from the shock theory. The best time of the day for this treatment would be during the morning hours before noon. The treatment should be at least one hour after eating breakfast or anytime one hour after eating.
Note: All mention of drops of MMS in this paper assumes that 5 drops of citric acid solution will be added for each drop of MMS, one waits 3 minutes, and then adds ½ glass of either water or juice.
In the event that the patient does OK on the 6 and 6 drop dose suggested above, on the second day the treatment should go to 7 and 7. This means 7 drops, wait one hour and then do a second 7 drops. The third day the treatment can progress to 8 and 8. This continues until the patient is taking 15 and 15. Anytime there is any slight sign of nausea, the doses for the next day are reduced by 1 to 4 drops depending upon the severity of the nausea.
Anytime the patient feels nausea he is give a full glass of water to drink. If the nausea does not stop immediately, the patient should have a second glass with a level teaspoon of vitamin C added or baking soda. To determine if one should use vitamin C or baking soda at this point evaluate the condition of the patient. If he feels acid in his stomach, use baking soda, and if he feels no acid, use vitamin C.
If the patient appears to be somewhat sick he may not be able to handle the shock. In this case he should be started out at one drop in the morning and one drop in the evening. In the unlikely even that one drops makes him nauseous revert to ½ drop. Each day the dose in the morning and the evening is increased by one drop. When nausea occurs, reduce the number of drops for the next dose. Follow the instructions given above for nausea.
In either case given above the goal is to reach 15 drops 3 times a day for at least one week before testing to determine if the Hepatitis C, HIV, or AIDS is gone. In the event that the disease is not gone the treatment at 15 drops at least 2 times a day should continue for at least 3 months with tests every 2 weeks to determine if the Hepatitis is gone or tests can be conducted less often if money or facilities are not available.
Children can be handled in the same manner except using smaller doses. The maximum dose (equivalent to 15 drops for an adult) is 3 drops for each 25 pounds of body weight and one drop for a new baby. Start children off with one drop and increase from there.
Maintenance doses should continue at 6 drops a day for people over 50 and 6 drops twice a week for younger people.
Key words: Hepatitis C, AIDS, HIV, Protocols
Comments Off
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-7 03:37

Jun 05 2008
Is it normal that I get nauseous after taking MMS? Will it cure me from Hepatitis C?
Posted by: admin in Diarrhea, Dosage, Hepatitis C, MMS General, tags: blood tests, bowel cramps, Hepatitis C
I experienced extreme nausea which built up gradually, then bowel cramps starting in upper bowels and working its way down, and finally diarrhea. I wanted to see if I could cure the hep-c so it would not show up on conventional blood tests any longer. After all, it is a virus.
======
Dear Kim, it is normal to get nausea, diarrhea or vomiting, those are good indicators that mean that MMS is working and is eliminating bad stuff from your body. Now the thing is that you don’t want to make yourself that sick, so lower the dose you are taking to the point where you are not feeling sick. You are doing a great job, just lower the dose and you will be fine. Once the sickness stops just increase the dosage slowly again. Keep it up until you are free of Hep C. That may take several months, or less. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: bowel cramps, hepatitis C, blood tests
Comments Off
Jun 04 2008
Can I take your supplement while on Hepatitis C treatment?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Interactions, MMS General, tags: Hepatitis C, Interferon, Ribasphere
I am presently doing the treatment of Hepatitis C which is Interferon and Ribasphere. My question is: Can I take your supplement while on treatment or should I wait until I have completed it? Also by taking your treatment have you had the results of the Virus Hepatitis C being destroyed or going in remission?
======
Dear Maria, yes, you can take MMS while being on treatment. Just leave a 3 to 4 hour period apart from the MMS.  I have had several people tell me they tested clear of Hep C virus after taking MMS. Unfortunately, I don’t have the before and after blood tests for a great many people to make sure Hepatitis C is being destroyed; I only now what people tell me, they claim they feel much better and doing much better. If you get any verification let me know. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Hepatitis C, Interferon, Ribasphere
Comments Off
Jun 01 2008
Is it safe to use MMS if I am also taking immunosuppressant drugs?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Liver, tags: Hepatitis C, immunosuppressant, immunosuppressant drugs, Liver transplant
I had a successful liver transplant in ‘05, but have Hep C that is attacking my new liver. I take the immunosuppressant Prograf so I don’t reject my new organ. Do you think it’s safe for me to use MMS?
======
Dear Bob, yes, it is ok to take MMS. Just take it slowly; start at 1/2 drop per day and then gradually increase the dosage. Remember to stay beneath the point where it makes you feel nausea. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info. Let me know how everything goes.
Keywords: Liver transplant, immunosuppressant drugs, Hepatitis C
Comments Off
May 29 2008
Will MMS work on Hep C, Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Crohn's Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia,Chronic severe Insomnia and Inflammatory, Rheumatoid, Degenerative and Osteo Arthritis?
Posted by: admin in Ankylosing Spondolitis, Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Hepatitis C, Insomnia, Leukytosis, Osteopenia, Thrombocytopenia, tags: Ankylosing Spondolitis, Arthritis, Chron’s Disease, Hepatitis C, Insomnia, Leukytosis, Osteopenia, Thrombocytopenia
I have Hep C, Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Crohn’s Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia,Chronic severe Insomnia and Inflammatory, Rheumatoid, Degenerative and Osteo Arthritis. Will I be able to use this product safely?
======
Dear Linda, Yes you will be able to use MMS safely if you follow the protocol starting off with 1/2 drop of MMS. Go to one of my sites listed below and follow the standard protocol, but be very slow to go to each new increase of MMS. Remember, when you feel sick, just lower the dose a few drops. MMS will help you with many of your diseases. Visit www.miraclemineral.org for the book and DVD and www.jimhumble.com for more info.
Keywords: Thrombocytopenia, Leukytosis, Chron’s Disease, Ankylosing Spondolitis, Osteopenia, Insomnia, Arthritis
Comments Off
May 20 2008
I have hepatitis C. Will my liver be able to process MMS?
Posted by: admin in Hepatitis C, Liver, MMS General, tags: Hepatitis C, Liver
I have hepatitis C and wonder if the liver will have problems processing MMS. Have you any advice or knowledge of hepatitis C sufferers recovering and totally clearing the virus?
I know of people with Hepatitis C and they say they feel much better after taking MMS. The liver should have no problems processing the supplement.
Just go to my web page www.miraclemineral.org and under the Important Info link you’ll see the instructions on how to mix and take the supplement.
JH
Key words: hepatitis C, liver
作者: 特深沉    时间: 2010-3-7 04:03

洋太医
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-28 11:10     标题: REP 9AC临床试验即将在北京汇报。

REP 9AC的DNA在治疗慢性乙型肝炎疗效6例临时数据将被提交。中期业绩表明,REP 9AC治疗迅速导致抗乙肝表面抗原抗体的产生,减少和或血清检查在12个在人类患者治疗后乙肝表面抗原。这些结果与血清中乙肝病毒滴度,可能是由于改进的免疫反应,感染的大量和持续减少。第一个病人有2,000,000份病毒/毫升血液中的,接受23周治疗后,至今保持了持续的病毒学应答(“70份病毒/毫升)为6个月内把治疗。

REP 9AC代表了新的抗病毒制剂,阻断乙肝病毒表面抗原已与乙肝病毒相关的特异性免疫缺陷的释放,可能有助于感染长期存在。看来,REP 9AC有效地清除血清中乙肝表面抗原,并导致对感染的有效免疫快速采集。REP 9AC因此可能提供的治疗慢性乙型肝炎的重要的新工具。
Replicor will present results from its clinical proof of concept trial at the upcoming 20th annual meeting of the APASL in Beijing, China. This is the largest annual meeting dedicated to treatment of liver disease in Asia which typically attracts over 5,000 physicians and researchers. See: http://www.apasl2010beijing.org/en/index.aspx

Interim data on the efficacy of the amphipathic DNA polymer REP 9AC in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in 6 patients will be presented. Interim results will show that REP 9AC treatment rapidly leads to the detection of anti-HBsAg antibodies and the reduction and or clearance of serum HBsAg within the first 12 weeks of treatment in human patients. These findings are associated with substantial and sustained reductions in serum HBV titers which may be due to an improved immune response to the infection. This is exemplified by the first patient who had 2,000,000 copies of the virus / ml in his blood, was then treated for a total of 23 weeks and who has so far maintained a sustained virologic response (<70 copies of the virus / ml in his blood) for a period of 6 months off treatment.

REP 9AC represents a new class of antiviral agent that blocks the release of HBsAg which has been associated with HBV-specific immune defects and may contribute to the long term persistence of the infection. It appears that REP 9AC effectively clears HBsAg in the serum and leads to the rapid acquisition of effective immunity against the infection.  REP 9AC may therefore provide an important new tool in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
作者: 渺小渺    时间: 2010-3-28 12:59

非常感谢楼主的资料,让我们又多了一份希望!!!!
上面说到6例病例,看来已经在人体展开实验了,要是又更详细的结果就好了

弱弱问一下,这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?
要是是后者,真是一大福音啊,期待期待

[ 本帖最后由 渺小渺 于 2010-3-28 13:05 编辑 ]
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-3-28 20:47

原帖由 渺小渺 于 2010-3-28 12:59 发表
非常感谢楼主的资料,让我们又多了一份希望!!!!
上面说到6例病例,看来已经在人体展开实验了,要是又更详细的结果就好了

弱弱问一下,这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?
要是是后者,真是一大福音啊,期待期待:vi ...

这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?

--阻断乙肝病毒表面抗原.还在临床试验阶段,如若成功,所有其它抗病毒药都可能停产,药厂可要亏钱了,病患可要一劳永逸了,庸医可得它处去害人行骗了,良医可得攀登其它珠穆朗玛峰了。
作者: 候月    时间: 2010-3-28 20:54

阻断乙肝病毒表面抗原
多么振奋人心!
作者: 肝胆相照009    时间: 2010-3-29 11:17

值得关注!!!科技的发展远远超出常人的想象
作者: j369    时间: 2010-3-30 08:46

又是一个希望,应大力支持,比较、鉴别,选择适合自己的。但不能以刻薄的文字去讽刺。大家说,对吗?
作者: 宫崎骏    时间: 2010-3-30 09:11

我的小三阳什么时候转阴?愁死了。我是母婴传播的。
作者: 色迷心窍    时间: 2010-3-30 10:09

楼主,发自己的贴,让2B们骂去吧
作者: 肝胆相照009    时间: 2010-3-30 10:31

"it won't take long to have it on the market ",VERY GOOD!!!
不知道三月份报道的结果怎么样?
作者: j369    时间: 2010-3-31 20:55

作者: richard2010    时间: 2010-4-1 16:38

这个新药是可以减少hbvdna,还是可以减低hbsag呢?

--阻断乙肝病毒表面抗原.还在临床试验阶段,如若成功,所有其它抗病毒药都可能停产,药厂可要亏钱了,病患可要一劳永逸了,庸医可得它处去害人行骗了,良医可得攀登其它珠穆朗玛峰了。

那6个人是表面抗原转阴了呢?还是DNA转阴呢???????

谁能纤细说一下这个药呢??
作者: 肝胆相照009    时间: 2010-4-1 16:54

REP 9AC的二期临床试验在北京所汇报的结果,很振奋人心,看到希望了
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-2 07:11     标题: 科学家万岁!庸医们去拉吧!

初步证据治疗慢性乙型肝炎(CHB)是DNA为基础的双亲性聚合物的快速治疗乙肝表面抗原血清转换。

马蒙铝马赫塔卜,米歇尔巴齐内,安德鲁瓦扬

背景:REP9AC是DNA为基础的两亲聚合物,其抗病毒活性,是针对病毒糖蛋白与病毒性项目和重要/或释放。 28天9AC图谱坚持治疗与鸭乙型肝炎病毒感染鸭临床前的评价表明,在55个鸭的血鸭乙型肝炎病毒感染并没有检测鸭乙型肝炎病毒的DNA的证据%,DHBsAg和反地区保健委员会迅速出现迅速清除抗体后停止16周图谱9AC治疗。该图谱9AC能力治疗慢性乙型肝炎患者人类目前正在评估的概念试验证明。

方法:慢性乙型肝炎患者遭受REP9AC治疗缓慢持续输注。安全和病毒学应答(乙肝病毒脱氧核糖核酸,乙肝表面抗原,抗- HBs)每周进行评估,或者在审判现场或通过在一个单独的验证性测试使用的位置(乙肝表面抗原,e抗原,抗- HBs,抗- HBe血清样本的冷冻) ArchitectTM测试平台。结果:临时数据显示,所有患者治疗至今已清除乙肝表面抗原和发展保护性免疫。 HBsAg和抗- HBs的保护水平的发展,早在清发生后7天,在较高剂量开始治疗。在抽象提交时,一名病人已经出现乙型肝炎表面抗原 - e抗原 - 抗- HBs +,抗- HBe +)连续治疗8周后关闭收到持续病毒学应答(HBV DNA的 - 明显的迹象只有23周同REP9AC治疗。

结论:这些结果表明,两亲聚合物在迅速减少乙肝表面抗原在慢性乙型肝炎患者,让患者seroconvert的水平。在抗- HBs,而在这些患者抗- HBe抗体,支持向量回归的最好预测CHB患者,迅速出现表明,两亲聚合物可以成为重要的慢性乙型肝炎的治疗提供新的工具。

Preliminary Evidence of Rapid HBsAg Seroconversion in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) Treated with a DNA-based Amphipathic Polymer.

Mamun Al-Mahtab, Michel Bazinet, Andrew Vaillant

Background: REP9AC is a DNA-based amphipathic polymer whose antiviral activity is linked to targeting viral glycoproteins important for viral entry and/ or release. The preclinical evaluation of 28 days of REP 9AC therapy in ducks persistently infected with DHBV demonstrated rapid clearance of DHBV DNA, DHBsAg and rapid appearance of anti-DHBs antibodies in 55% of ducks whose blood had no detectable evidence of DHBV infection 16 weeks after cessation of REP 9AC therapy. The ability of REP 9AC to treat human patients with CHB is currently being evaluated in a proof of concept trial.

Methods: Patients with CHB were subjected to REP9AC therapy administered by slow continuous infusion. Safety and virologic response (HBV DNA, HBsAg, anti-HBs) were assessed weekly, either at the trial site or by confirmatory testing (HBsAg, HBeAg, anti-HBs, anti-HBe) of frozen serum samples at a separate location using the ArchitectTM testing platform. Results: Interim data has shown that all patients treated to date have cleared HBsAg and developed protective immunity. Clearance of HBsAg and development of protective levels of anti-HBs occurred as early as 7 days following initiation of treatment at higher doses. At the time of abstract submission, one patient has already exhibited clear signs of a sustained virologic response (HBV DNA -, HBsAg -, HBeAg -, anti-HBs +, anti-HBe +) for 8 continuous weeks off treatment after receiving only 23 weeks of treatment with REP9AC.

Conclusions: These results demonstrate that amphipathic polymers are effective in rapidly reducing HBsAg levels in CHB patients which allows patients to seroconvert. The rapid appearance of anti-HBs and anti-HBe antibodies in these patients, the best predictors of SVR in patients with CHB, suggest that amphipathic polymers could become an important new tool in the treatment of CHB.

[ 本帖最后由 shiweibuyi 于 2010-4-2 07:12 编辑 ]
作者: 肝胆相照009    时间: 2010-4-2 09:12

楼上翻译的不太准确,打算也能看个大概!
REP9AC才能真正彻底治愈乙肝
作者: 渺小渺    时间: 2010-4-2 10:32

感谢楼主,希望这个药快点问世吧!!!
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-2 12:11

原帖由 肝胆相照009 于 2010-4-2 09:12 发表
楼上翻译的不太准确,打算也能看个大概!
REP9AC才能真正彻底治愈乙肝

抱歉,时间有限,谷歌所译。
作者: richard2010    时间: 2010-4-2 12:13

能否准确翻译一下,这个药要试验多久才能上市?????????????
作者: 肝胆相照009    时间: 2010-4-2 12:45

这药目前还在二期临床,面世可能没那么快,但是从它二期的实验效果看可以根治乙肝,而且是澳大利亚科学家在做,感觉比较靠谱!
作者: richard2010    时间: 2010-4-2 14:14

从二期临床到核准上市一般要多少久的时间呢 ?????????
作者: 迷茫人生路    时间: 2010-4-2 14:23

关注,2010年是丰收季节?
作者: j369    时间: 2010-4-2 22:15

hao好消息,值得庆贺。
作者: j369    时间: 2010-4-2 22:16

作者: 战胜无敌    时间: 2010-4-3 08:07

作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 06:25

REP 9AC发展史

09年2月:REPLICor得到允许在乙肝和丙肝病人身上试验REP 9AC以决定其安全性和有效性。

REPLICor announced today that it has received approval to conduct an open label study of the safety and efficacy of its drug in patients with chronic hepatitis B and C in Asia.  Patients will receive escalating doses of the drug to determine a safe and effective dose of its drug for treating viral hepatitis in these patients.  Primary efficacy endpoints will include reduction in serum viral titers and serum surface antigen levels. Patient enrollment is underway.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 06:30

REP 9AC发展史

09年3月:得到IRB允许后,REPLICor开始在病人身上进行REP 9AC的期一和期二试验。

Under its IRB-approved protocol, REPLICor initiated treatment of patients enrolled in its phase I / II trial with its drug.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 06:36

REP 9AC发展史

09年3月31日:主要试验科学家,Dr. Andrew Vaillant,公布试验数据,其中包括在动物身上的HBV治愈应答。

Dr. Andrew Vaillant, VP, Operations and Chief Scientific Officer, has been invited to present REPLICor’s latest preclinical data on the use of its drug for the treatment of hepatitis B.  This presentation will include the latest data from REPLICor’s collaboration with the lab of Dr. Allison Jilbert and will demonstrate for the first time the achievement of a curative response to hepatitis B infection in a preclinical animal model using REPLICOR’s drug.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 07:50

REP 9AC发展史

09年4月16日:和NIH肝病部合作的数据表明不同的APs能阻断鼠上HCV病毒,能防止病毒传染,容忍性好。

Data generated in collaboration with the Liver Diseases Branch of the NIH was published in the prestigious journal Gastroenterology.  The article presented data that demonstrated that numerous different amphipathic DNA polymers (APs) were effective in vitro against HCV infection from all known genotypes, using both JFH1 and pseudoparticle systems.  APs were shown to be able to effectively block the entry of HCV virions into the host cells.  Pre-clinical assessment of REP 9AC in HCV infected Scid-Hu mice demonstrated that the APs REP 9C and REP 9AC were able to provide effective protection from HCV infection and were well tolerated.

APs represent a new class of antiviral agent and may be an important new tool for prophylaxis in HCV+ liver transplant recipients and also for the treatment of chronic HCV infection.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 08:02

REP 9AC发展史

09年12月8日:澳洲Dr. Allison Jilbert发表数据显示REP 9AC在HBV鸭身上有效迅速地清除乙肝表面抗原、3个星期内产生抗体,疗后16周的肝捡不能发现乙肝表面抗原、cccDNA减少200倍。

Dr. Allison Jilbert from University of Adelaide, Australia, will present our preclinical efficacy data on REP 9AC at the HEP DART 2009 conference to be held in Hawaii on December 6 – 10, 2009.  This conference is attended by hundreds of physicians and researchers from pharmaceutical companies and universities worldwide who are involved in multiple facets of drug development for viral hepatitis. See: http://www.informedhorizons.com/hepdart2009/program.aspx

REP 9AC is an amphipathic DNA polymer that was shown in vivo to be an effective suppressor of DHBsAg release into the serum. Four weeks of daily REP 9AC treatment in Pekin ducks persistently infected with DHBV demonstrated a rapid clearance of serum DHBsAg and detection of substantial anti-DHBsAg antibody titers within 3 weeks of initiation of treatment.  All ducks which acquired substantial anti-DHBsAg antibody titers by the end of 4 weeks of treatment (55%) also experienced a sustained virologic response for 16 weeks post-treatment, having no detectable serum DHBsAg or DHBV DNA in their serum.  Liver biopsies at 16 weeks post-treatment showed no detectable DHBsAg and genomic DHBV (cccDNA) was reduced more than 200 fold compared to pretreatment levels to 0.07copies/hepatocyte.

REP 9AC is the first antiviral agent to have achieved a sustained virologic response off treatment in the duck model and to show evidence of pronounced clearance of infection from the liver.  Moreover, the suppression of DHBsAg release has now been validated as a highly effective therapeutic modality which may have great clinical benefit in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B infection in humans.
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 08:30

REP 9AC发展史

10年3月18日:北京会上报告REP 9AC在6位乙肝病人身上试用,表面抗体迅速产生、表面抗原12周内被清除,疗效6个月后还保持。

Replicor will present results from its clinical proof of concept trial at the upcoming 20th annual meeting of the APASL in Beijing, China. This is the largest annual meeting dedicated to treatment of liver disease in Asia which typically attracts over 5,000 physicians and researchers. See: http://www.apasl2010beijing.org/en/index.aspx

Interim data on the efficacy of the amphipathic DNA polymer REP 9AC in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in 6 patients will be presented. Interim results will show that REP 9AC treatment rapidly leads to the detection of anti-HBsAg antibodies and the reduction and or clearance of serum HBsAg within the first 12 weeks of treatment in human patients. These findings are associated with substantial and sustained reductions in serum HBV titers which may be due to an improved immune response to the infection. This is exemplified by the first patient who had 2,000,000 copies of the virus / ml in his blood, was then treated for a total of 23 weeks and who has so far maintained a sustained virologic response (<70 copies of the virus / ml in his blood) for a period of 6 months off treatment.

REP 9AC represents a new class of antiviral agent that blocks the release of HBsAg which has been associated with HBV-specific immune defects and may contribute to the long term persistence of the infection. It appears that REP 9AC effectively clears HBsAg in the serum and leads to the rapid acquisition of effective immunity against the infection.  REP 9AC may therefore provide an important new tool in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.

[ 本帖最后由 shiweibuyi 于 2010-4-4 18:22 编辑 ]
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 08:52

钱放对地方不但生钱还能救命!

中国作为一经济飞跃的大国,不但有众多的因长年抗病毒而在经济上给压得喘不过气的乙肝病患,也不乏一批钱有的是只是苦于不能清除病毒、产生抗体的阔佬。

建议后者:让钱生钱,救命积德!

REPLICor是加拿大十大生化公司之一,却也欢迎投资者!研究资本雄厚,研究速度就会加快,10%的中国人就越早获救!当REP 9AC取代所有抗病毒药和干扰素时,阔佬们的回报会少吗?钱再多,要是乙肝病毒占了上风,那些钱有用吗?

有意帮助REP 9AC快速研发者可直接与Dr. Michel Bazinet联系:

Michel Bazinet, MD
Chairman of the Board and CEO
[email protected]
Tel.: (514) 496-9016

Investors

In order to accelerate the development of its drug, REPLICor is always on the lookout for private investors. We are developing a new antiviral drug that could revolutionize the way patients with chronic hepatitis B are treated. The drug could also have multiple additional applications in the treatment of other important viral infections.

REPLICor was nominated as one of Canada’s Top 10 Life Sciences Companies for the years 2004/2005 and for 2007/2008 by the Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation.

See: http://www.topcanadiancompanies.ca/winners/alumni.pdf

If you are an accredited investor who would like to contribute to our development efforts and share in the rewards, please contact Dr. Michel Bazinet to obtain more information about the Company.

Michel Bazinet, MD
Chairman of the Board and CEO
[email protected]

Tel.: (514) 496-9016
作者: 渺小渺    时间: 2010-4-4 10:39

很感谢楼主又为我们搜集了这么多的资料

REPLICor公司的工作效率也蛮高的,这么快就进入了人体试验

乙肝病毒最初是从澳大利亚发现的,希望澳大利亚的这种药物也可以成为乙肝的终结者,顶顶顶!!!!
作者: 佛光普照L    时间: 2010-4-4 11:28

楼主大哥这消息是真的吗?准确吗?不想被忽悠了,我个人觉得蔡荣事件很可能忽悠了大家,希望你的消息是准确的,让我们大家把乙肝的帽子摘掉得以重生。
作者: 森林之气    时间: 2010-4-4 14:37

Background: REP9AC is a DNA-based amphipathic polymer whose antiviral
activity is linked to targeting viral glycoproteins important for viral entry and/
or release. The preclinical evaluation of 28 days of REP 9AC therapy in ducks
persistently infected with DHBV demonstrated rapid clearance of DHBV
DNA, DHBsAg and rapid appearance of anti-DHBs antibodies in 55% of ducks
whose blood had no detectable evidence of DHBV infection 16 weeks after
cessation of REP 9AC therapy. The ability of REP 9AC to treat human patients
with CHB is currently being evaluated in a proof of concept trial.
Methods: Patients with CHB were subjected to REP9AC therapy administered
by slow continuous infusion. Safety and virologic response (HBV DNA,
HBsAg, anti-HBs) were assessed weekly, either at the trial site or by confirmatory
testing (HBsAg, HBeAg, anti-HBs, anti-HBe) of frozen serum samples
at a separate location using the ArchitectTM testing platform.
Results: Interim data has shown that all patients treated to date have cleared
HBsAg and developed protective immunity
. Clearance of HBsAg anddevelopment of protective levels of anti-HBs occurred as early as 7 days following
initiation of treatment at higher doses. At the time of abstract submission,
one patient has already exhibited clear signs of a sustained virologic response
(HBV DNA -, HBsAg -, HBeAg -, anti-HBs +, anti-HBe +) for 8 continuous
weeks off treatment after receiving only 23 weeks of treatment with REP9AC.
Conclusions: These results demonstrate that amphipathic polymers are effective
in rapidly reducing HBsAg levels in CHB patients which allows patients to
seroconvert. The rapid appearance of anti-HBs and anti-HBe antibodies in these
patients, the best predictors of SVR in patients with CHB, suggest that amphipathic
polymers could become an important new tool in the treatment of CHB.
作者: Interferon    时间: 2010-4-4 14:43

原帖由 shiweibuyi 于 2010-4-4 08:30 发表
表面抗原迅速产生

应该是抗体吧?
作者: 别愁    时间: 2010-4-4 14:47

帖子搬过来了,很好,正和我意!
作者: 消灭病毒    时间: 2010-4-4 15:13

当没有大道可走的时候,人们就会试图去走邪道。有了大道,相信邪道就会没有什么人去走了。
作者: freshnail    时间: 2010-4-4 15:51

作者: 富贵数字    时间: 2010-4-4 16:39

原帖由 特深沉 于 2010-2-4 08:44 发表
记忆中我们论坛从来没有在临床试验阶段否定某种药物研发的。除了广东银行医院骗子杨炯。
我以上的发帖没有任何可以理解为否定试验药物的意思。我意思很明确地说,鸭病毒模型是常用的试验动物。

真正的乙肝病毒只有人 ...

为什么呢,大猩猩很贵吗?
作者: shiweibuyi    时间: 2010-4-4 18:23

原帖由 Interferon 于 2010-4-4 14:43 发表

应该是抗体吧?

谢谢!
作者: 战胜无敌    时间: 2010-4-4 19:06

作者: dfyy8989    时间: 2010-4-4 19:59

作者: tynisha    时间: 2010-4-4 20:22

原帖由 富贵数字 于 2010-4-4 16:39 发表

为什么呢,大猩猩很贵吗?

你好有才!
作者: 消灭病毒    时间: 2010-4-4 23:15

强烈要求版主将此贴置顶!!!
作者: 佛光普照L    时间: 2010-4-5 09:00

在特效药还没问世的现在我们唯一能做到的是学保健养生之道以增强体制,到处搜刮保健养生的信息,但不是让战友们去买保健品吃,增强体制争取自愈。
作者: dfyy8989    时间: 2010-4-5 09:22

原帖由 garie 于 2010-2-2 06:49 发表
他们的鸭子也是持续6个月以上感染的慢乙肝?

要持续十年以上的慢乙肝鸭子,我还可以大喜呢.半年算什么慢乙肝呀?
作者: dfyy8989    时间: 2010-4-5 09:32

原帖由 garie 于 2010-2-2 17:34 发表
关键在于这个鸭子是不是也是持续6个月以上的慢性。最烦就是这个慢性二字。

是呀,急性的光降降酶就全愈了,和我在一个病房住院的时候,病人之间也会交流,谁是急的,谁是慢的.慢性气人哪!知道我是慢的,急的病人就劝告我,"我们跟医生再不愉快是可以直说的.你是慢的,你说话得悠着点.不可以得罪医生哟,因为你还要再来的.有一次吃了晚饭查房,医生和我负青地说,象你这种病种,保养不当,以后只会越来越重越来越重,所以,各方面都是要当心的.唉.谢谢那位年青的,和我一样是从农村里出的的纯朴好良心的医生啊~!说话真的一点也不保守啊!其它医生才不管呢!其它医生是,你交了钱,我帮你用药,不交钱,我不帮你用药,你走人就好了,什么多余的有关于后事的话,都不会跟我们乙肝病人说的.我们乙肝病人就傻傻的听从他们的就行了.
作者: lingmaigui    时间: 2010-4-5 10:14

原帖由 dfyy8989 于 2010-4-5 09:22 发表

要持续十年以上的慢乙肝鸭子,我还可以大喜呢.半年算什么慢乙肝呀?

你太有才了。
作者: 迷茫人生路    时间: 2010-4-5 10:18

在人体实验的结果令人振奋呀,希望快点出来
作者: 富贵数字    时间: 2010-4-5 10:41

原帖由 迷茫人生路 于 2010-4-5 10:18 发表
在人体实验的结果令人振奋呀,希望快点出来

你又出来了?
作者: fromdesert34    时间: 2010-4-5 22:13

楼主我有个疑问。
一下是摘自亚太会议上面有关rep9ac的文章中提到了最长的一例持续性应答为八周之久。。而你的那篇文摘中的怎么说所有六例病人的持续性应答都已经达到半年之久了?
Preliminary Evidence of Rapid HBsAg Seroconversion in Patients with
Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) Treated with a DNA-based Amphipathic
Polymer
Mamun Al-Mahtab1, Michel Bazinet2, Andrew Vaillant2
1Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, Dhaka, Bangladesh,
2REPLICor Inc, Laval, Canada
Background: REP9AC is a DNA-based amphipathic polymer whose antiviral
activity is linked to targeting viral glycoproteins important for viral entry and/
or release. The preclinical evaluation of 28 days of REP 9AC therapy in ducks
persistently infected with DHBV demonstrated rapid clearance of DHBV
DNA, DHBsAg and rapid appearance of anti-DHBs antibodies in 55% of ducks
whose blood had no detectable evidence of DHBV infection 16 weeks after
cessation of REP 9AC therapy. The ability of REP 9AC to treat human patients
with CHB is currently being evaluated in a proof of concept trial.
Methods: Patients with CHB were subjected to REP9AC therapy administered
by slow continuous infusion. Safety and virologic response (HBV DNA,
HBsAg, anti-HBs) were assessed weekly, either at the trial site or by confirmatory
testing (HBsAg, HBeAg, anti-HBs, anti-HBe) of frozen serum samples
at a separate location using the ArchitectTM testing platform.
Results: Interim data has shown that all patients treated to date have cleared
HBsAg and developed protective immunity. Clearance of HBsAg and
development of protective levels of anti-HBs occurred as early as 7 days following
initiation of treatment at higher doses. At the time of abstract submission,
one patient has already exhibited clear signs of a sustained virologic response
(HBV DNA -, HBsAg -, HBeAg -, anti-HBs +, anti-HBe +) for 8 continuous
weeks off treatment after receiving only 23 weeks of treatment with REP9AC.
Conclusions: These results demonstrate that amphipathic polymers are effective
in rapidly reducing HBsAg levels in CHB patients which allows patients to
seroconvert. The rapid appearance of anti-HBs and anti-HBe antibodies in these
patients, the best predictors of SVR in patients with CHB, suggest that amphipathic
polymers could become an important new tool in the treatment of CHB.

[ 本帖最后由 fromdesert34 于 2010-4-6 10:09 编辑 ]
作者: dfyy8989    时间: 2010-4-5 22:55

原帖由 lingmaigui 于 2010-4-5 10:14 发表

你太有才了。

有这么好笑吗?
刚得乙肝才半年,就能确定它是慢性乙肝鸭子吗?
我记得是从治疗开始算起,半年以后还是治不好的,才算得上是慢乙肝啊!那么就是说,它刚开始感染就给它治疗了,那也只能算它起始治疗日是急性的哦,哪有一感染上就是慢的呢?急性的二对半是什么样子的,老尼忘记了....有知道的不?
作者: 孤鸿落日    时间: 2010-4-6 09:40

好消息,值得庆贺。
估计价格一定会很贵,
作者: 孤鸿落日    时间: 2010-4-6 09:52

楼主大哥这消息是真的吗?准确吗这年头被忽悠怕了

欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5