肝胆相照论坛

标题: HELP [打印本页]

作者: ssdlh    时间: 2009-12-30 15:34     标题: HELP

A Campaign in China-Appeal to delete the line of Hepatitis B

Chinese Ministry of Health issued that they plan to deleted the line of Hepatitis B on 29th, December 2009. This plan was approved by more than 0.1 billion Chinese people who suffered from Hepatitis B many years. Now people from all of work are debating on this issue. China government always did not do what they said. In 2007, they also claimed that they would make policies and regulations to delete the line of Hepatitis B, but the situation became even worse these two years. I am also a victim of hepatitis B. I am always discriminated by people. Because of their discrimination I could not get an ideal job even though I received 7 offers in all. It is unfair. We want to protect our right. We need fair treatment. Who can help us? Who know how upset we are in this undemocratic nation? Parade is not permitted, speech in not free here, we can not resort to any department. We want the whole world to know, there is such pity and weak group in China.

请高手帮我完善改正,水平太菜了

[ 本帖最后由 cherish0life 于 2009-12-30 15:42 编辑 ]
作者: StephenW    时间: 2009-12-30 20:25

Here is my attempt.

A Campaign in China - Appeal to cancel mandatory Hepatitis B tests

The Chinese Ministry of Health issued announcement, on 29 December 2009, that they plan to cancel mandatory Hepatitis B tests. This plan is welcomed by the more than 0.1 billion Chinese citizens who suffer from chronic Hepatitis B. Now people from all walks of life in China are debating this issue. The Chinese government do not always do what they say. In 2007, they also claimed that they would make policies and regulations to ban mandatory tests for Hepatitis B, but the situation became even worse in the two years since. I am also a victim of hepatitis B. I am always discriminated by others. Because of their discrimination, I could not get an ideal job even though I received 7 offers in total. It is unfair. We want to protect our rights. We want to be treated fairly. Who can help us? Who know how upset we are in this undemocratic nation? Protest demonstration is not permitted, speech is not free, and we can not resort to any government department for assistance. We want the whole world to know that there is such a group of helpless and suffering citizens in China.
作者: ssdlh    时间: 2009-12-30 20:45     标题: 回复 2# 的帖子

Thanks a lot
作者: rouson    时间: 2010-1-3 11:05

We have to support each other and make efforts to arouse more people to fight against these discrimination and unfairness together. But it is a long way to go.

欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5