肝胆相照论坛

标题: English letter to HR when face HBV discrimination [打印本页]

作者: 香孜    时间: 2005-7-28 21:48     标题: English letter to HR when face HBV discrimination

Dear Sir or Madam:

First thank you very much for giving me the chance to describe it in detail. Iam a HBV carrier(tested HBsAg and anti-HBC positive) in Suzhou, China. Three weeks ago, I applied a job in Knowles Electronics China Branch, through 3 interviews and finally I got the offer from Ms. Gu from HR. But when I frankly told her that I was a HBV carrier, I was told there’s no chance for me, they don’t employ HBV carriers. I doubt : Only this reason can kicked me out of working for your company ?Though my abilities are qualified?

There is an example of TCL group which is a big national enterprise in China. TCL show great discrimination upon Hepatitis B Carriers in employment of China and they did declare that TCL reject the Hepatitis B Carriers (hbver) in employment policy without any science evidence. That behavior not only deprived Hepatitis B Carriers’ right to work but also hurt badly the feeling of Chinese 120 million Hepatitis B carriers. So Chinese Hepatitis B carrier group have ever boycotted the product and service of TCL. Meanwhile TCL discrimination behavior broke SA8000 (Social Accountability 8000 International Standard) and in that international standard there are one article that company must not engage or support discrimination.

You are one of the biggest foreign enterprises in Suzhou. Please do not do the same action as TCL. Discriminate against HBV carriers in recruitment violate human rights and trample broad human value and also the shame of your reputation, even more a lot of excellent people will be locked out of your gates.

The exclusion and discrimination to infectious disease carriers including HIV and HBV is the global social problem we should face. In China the settlement of HBV discrimination problem is more significant even beyond HIV discrimination because of the huge group of 120 million HBV carriers. Nowadays, Chinese HBV carriers are initiating anti-discrimination campaign such as science education etc. to eliminate the unfair treatment and try for equal work right, education right and privacy citizen right. The campaign have been supported by the government, mass media and many people. It embodies the advancement of Chinese society.

I hope faithfully that your company, which has good reputation do not be stand beside discrimination and be the ally of obscuration. We also hope that Knowles Electronics according to equality and science spirit investigate the fact and correct the mistake to cancel rejecting HBV carriers. And at last wish Knowles Electronics become stronger and stronger!

Sincerely your’s

Zhen

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-13 13:24:14编辑过]

作者: Owl    时间: 2005-7-28 23:34

My modification:

Dear Sir or Madam:

First thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to explain it in detail.

I am a health HBV carrier with HBsAg and anti-HBc positive in Suzhou, China. Three weeks ago, I applied for a job in Knowles Electronics China Branch. Through three extensive interviews, finally I got the offer from Ms. Gu from HR dept. However, when I truthfully told her that I was a HBV carrier, I was told there’s no chance for me to work there and they don’t employ HBV carriers. I wonder: can this be the only reason to turn down my possibility to work for your company? Your hiring standard is based on the people’s physical ability, not qualify capability. My abilities to fit the job are qualified, aren’t they?

There was an example of TCL group, which was a big national enterprise in China. TCL showed great discrimination upon against Hepatitis B Carriers in employment at China and they did declare that TCL reject the Hepatitis B Carriers (hbvers) in employment policy without any scientific evidences. That behavior not only deprived Hepatitis B Carriers’ right to work, but also damage the feeling of Chinese 120 million Hepatitis B carriers badly. For this, Chinese Hepatitis B carrier assembly has ever boycotted the products and service of TCL. Meanwhile TCL discrimination behavior broke the SA8000 ordinance (Social Accountability 8000 International Standard), and in that international standard, there is one article indicated that company must not engage or support discrimination.

You are one of the biggest foreign enterprises in Suzhou. Please do not follow the action with TCL. Discriminate against HBV carriers in recruitment violate human rights and trample broad human value and also the discredit of your reputation. Even more, a lot of excellent people will be locked out of your no-hbvers policy gate.

The exclusion and discrimination to infectious disease carriers including HIV and HBV is the global social problem we are facing. In China the settlements of HBV discrimination problems are more significant even beyond HIV discrimination because of the huge group of 120 million HBV carriers. Nowadays, Chinese HBV carriers are initiating anti-discrimination campaign, such as scientific educations etc. to eliminate the unfair treatments, and try for equal working right, education right and citizen privacy right. The government, mass media and many people have supported the campaign. It embodies the advancement of Chinese society.

Truly, I hope that your company, which had good reputation in the past, does not stand beside discrimination and be in the ally of obscuration. Based on the equality and science spirit, we also hope that Knowles Electronics according to investigate the fact and correct the mistake to cancel rejecting HBV carriers accordingly. And at last, wish Knowles Electronics become stronger and stronger!

Sincerely yours

Zhen

My modification:

Dear Sir or Madam:

First thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to explain it in detail.

I am a health HBV carrier with HBsAg and anti-HBc positive in Suzhou, China. Three weeks ago, I applied for a job in Knowles Electronics China Branch. Through three extensive interviews, finally I got the offer from Ms. Gu from HR dept. However, when I truthfully told her that I was a HBV carrier, I was told there’s no chance for me to work there and they don’t employ HBV carriers. I wonder: can this be the only reason to turn down my possibility to work for your company? Your hiring standard is based on the people’s physical ability, not qualify capability. My abilities to fit the job are qualified, aren’t they?

There was an example of TCL group, which was a big national enterprise in China. TCL showed great discrimination upon against Hepatitis B Carriers in employment at China and they did declare that TCL reject the Hepatitis B Carriers (hbvers) in employment policy without any scientific evidences. That behavior not only deprived Hepatitis B Carriers’ right to work, but also damage the feeling of Chinese 120 million Hepatitis B carriers badly. For this, Chinese Hepatitis B carrier assembly has ever boycotted the products and service of TCL. Meanwhile TCL discrimination behavior broke the SA8000 ordinance (Social Accountability 8000 International Standard), and in that international standard, there is one article indicated that company must not engage or support discrimination.

You are one of the biggest foreign enterprises in Suzhou. Please do not follow the action with TCL. Discriminate against HBV carriers in recruitment violate human rights and trample broad human value and also the discredit of your reputation. Even more, a lot of excellent people will be locked out of your no-hbvers policy gate.

The exclusion and discrimination to infectious disease carriers including HIV and HBV is the global social problem we are facing. In China the settlements of HBV discrimination problems are more significant even beyond HIV discrimination because of the huge group of 120 million HBV carriers. Nowadays, Chinese HBV carriers are initiating anti-discrimination campaign, such as scientific educations etc. to eliminate the unfair treatments, and try for equal working right, education right and citizen privacy right. The government, mass media and many people have supported the campaign. It embodies the advancement of Chinese society.

Truly, I hope that your company, which had good reputation in the past, does not stand beside discrimination and be in the ally of obscuration. Based on the equality and science spirit, we also hope that Knowles Electronics according to investigate the fact and correct the mistake to cancel rejecting HBV carriers accordingly. And at last, wish Knowles Electronics become stronger and stronger!

Sincerely,

Zhen

作者: 香孜    时间: 2005-7-29 04:12

Thank u , Owl~~[em09][em27]
作者: 广羽    时间: 2005-7-29 07:49

thank you very much !

your support is welcome!

作者: 就好这一口    时间: 2006-1-13 23:38

wow!!!!
作者: 香孜    时间: 2006-1-14 03:23

another version will be added.

作者: 香孜    时间: 2006-1-16 12:46

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a post graduate student in China who is now applying a position in Microsoft China. Microsoft is the leading and biggest software company of this profession, which has produced many exciting software prudocts to make our life more convinient. It's a company worthy of respecting by everyone. But here, I have to say something I think should NOT happen in such a world-class company .

Applicants for Microsoft Research Asian, Microsoft Research Asian - Adanced Technology Center and Microsoft China are told to take an physical examination when they get their offers from the three places. This examination includes a blood check. If some one was found out to be a HBV (Hepatitis B Virus) carrier, whose HBsAg, HBeAg and Anti-HBc is positive, then he/she will be rejected by Microsoft. I think this is an physical discrimination, and should not happen in big companys such as Microsoft. Discrimination against HBV carriers in recruitment violate human rights and trample broad human value and also the discredit of your reputation. Even more, a lot of excellent people will be locked out by your no-hbvers policy .

In contract, unlike Microsoft, IBM has different policy on the entrance physical examination in China. IBM didn't need the applicants to take blood check at all! Their hiring standards is based on the appliants' qualify capability not physical ability. Because of its respeciality to human rights and other humanistic policies in China, IBM was elected as "The Most Admired Company by Fortune China 2004" and "Best Employer for Graduates 2005".

There was an negative example of TCL group, which was a big national enterprise in China. TCL showed great discrimination upon against Hepatitis B Carriers in employment in China and they did declare that TCL reject the Hepatitis B Carriers (hbvers) in employment policy without any scientific evidences. That policy not only deprived Hepatitis B Carriers' right to work, but also hurt the feeling of Chinese 120 million Hepatitis B carriers badly. For this, Chinese Hepatitis B carrier assembly has ever boycotted the products and service of TCL. Meanwhile TCL discrimination policy broke the SA8000 ordinance (Social Accountability 8000 International Standard), and in that international standard, there is one article indicated that company must not engage or support discrimination.

Truly, I hope that Microsoft, which had good reputation in the past, does not stand beside discrimination and be in the ally of obscuration. Based on the equality and science spirit, we also hope that Microsoft investigate the fact and correct the mistake to cancel rejecting HBV carriers accordingly. And at last, wish Microsoft become stronger and stronger!

For your convience, the attatchments is two scaned paper letters about the medical description of HBV. The receiver of the two is a professor in Chinese Sichuan University, who are fighting for the human rights of HBV carriers in China. One letter is from Molli Conti, Director of Outreach, Hepatitis B Foundation. The other is from Samuel So, Director of Asian Liver Center, Standford University. Wish these two letters helpful for you to get infomation about HBV.

Thank you for your reviewing & best regards!

作者: whoknows    时间: 2006-1-20 12:11

xiangzi, thank you for your hard work!
作者: 香孜    时间: 2006-1-22 03:11

[em32][em32]not only me, butfruit of many pepople's wisedom[em27]
作者: 鸽子飞扬    时间: 2006-1-31 14:03

thank you,I will come here oftenly![em02][em02][em02]
作者: lhm_uibe    时间: 2006-2-13 10:25

无论是文采还是智慧,都让人佩服!

作者: sunshine2006    时间: 2006-2-26 07:55

The letter are so good. wish good results.[em07]
作者: horn-333    时间: 2006-3-7 09:44

great!!
作者: 梦幻安娜    时间: 2006-3-10 04:16

Hope you good luck

God bless you all!

作者: 霍克    时间: 2006-3-20 13:47

I USE THE LETTER 2 DAYS AGO.

THANKS........

作者: whoknows    时间: 2006-3-23 09:18

以下是引用霍克在2006-3-19 23:46:50的发言:

I USE THE LETTER 2 DAYS AGO.

THANKS........

good luck, hoping that HR can understand and consider...

作者: 云归何处    时间: 2006-3-25 13:09

文章写的很好,有些细节地方是否可以商榷
以下是引用香孜在2005-7-28 8:47:33的发言:

Dear Sir/Madam:

First of all I would like to express my deep thanks to you for giving me this chance to raise such an issue. I am a HBV carrier(tested HBsAg and anti-HBC positive), from Suzhou of China. Three weeks ago, I applied for a job in Knowles Electronics China Branch. After 3 interviews I was finally offered a post by Ms. Gu from HR. Unfortunately, when I frankly told her that I was a HBV carrier, I was then immediately rejected with this offer. They claimed that they don’t employ any individual with HBV positive. This made me very skeptical about their policies: only this reason can stop me working in the company though my abilities are qualified?

There is an example of TCL group which is a big national enterprise in China. TCL show great discrimination upon Hepatitis B Carriers in employment of China and they did claim that TCL reject the Hepatitis B Carriers (hbver) in employment policy without any science evidence (puzzled). That action not only deprived Hepatitis B Carriers’ right to work but also hurt badly the feeling of Chinese 120 million Hepatitis B carriers. For this reason, Chinese Hepatitis B carrier association have ever boycotted the product and service of TCL. Meanwhile TCL's discrimination policy has breached the SA8000 (Social Accountability 8000 International Standard) and in that international standard there is a chapter stating that company must not engage or support discrimination.

We believe you are one of the biggest foreign enterprises in Suzhou. Please do not do the same thing as TCL. Discrimination against HBV carriers in recruitment violates human rights and tramples broad human value. It also damages your company's reputation by stopping a lot of talent people in front of your door.

The exclusion and discrimination to infectious disease carriers including HIV and HBV is a global social problem we should face. In China the settlement of HBV discrimination problem is more significant even beyond HIV discrimination because of the huge group of 120 million HBV carriers. Nowadays, Chinese HBV carriers are bidding anti-discrimination campaign such as science education etc. to eliminate the unfair treatment and seek for equal work right, education right and privacy citizen right. The campaign have been supported by the government, mass media and many people. It embodies the advancement of Chinese society.

I hope faithfully that your company, which has good reputation, do not be stand beside discrimination and be the ally of obscuration. We also hope that Knowles Electronics according to equality and science spirit investigate the fact and correct the mistake to cancel rejecting HBV carriers. And at last we sincerely wish Knowles Electronics become stronger and stronger!

Sincerely your’s

Zhen

作者: GZ007    时间: 2006-4-12 00:33

Thank you for your information.
作者: yale1984327    时间: 2006-4-16 12:59

it is great that we can share the information here, thank u for lz, and i think the second letter could be better if correct some mistakes like "convinient" and "companys".

作者: 需要帮助和勇气    时间: 2006-4-20 00:42

re

very good article and you are something.

you are so kind and warmful

i am a carrier of HBV and i was denied for many good chance.

if any experience, please contact with me qq 651079531, thanks

作者: 霍克    时间: 2006-4-25 11:49

以下是引用whoknows在2006-3-22 19:18:08的发言:

good luck, hoping that HR can understand and consider...

i win it.

have you read my post?

if no, I will link it for you.

作者: whoknows    时间: 2006-4-25 12:26

oh, congratulations, Vincent!

where is your post? I would like to know the details.

作者: liver411    时间: 2006-5-1 21:53

Human Resource or Management is a college major with special courses. Do Chinese universities or colleges offer similar majors?

作者: whoknows    时间: 2006-5-3 10:59

yes, Human Resource Management is a new major in China in these recent years.
作者: asheng2005    时间: 2006-5-6 01:14

xiang zi l love you !!!!

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Wish you have a good vacation!!

作者: 冻心灵魂    时间: 2006-5-6 03:47

You all have a good job.

Many thanks.

作者: 霍克    时间: 2006-5-6 11:19

To: whoknows,

pls refer to the following link, you may get it.

http://www.hbvhbv.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=550946

作者: liver411    时间: 2006-5-15 16:44

以下是引用whoknows在2006-5-2 21:59:22的发言:
yes, Human Resource Management is a new major in China in these recent years.

What are those people's job assignments?
作者: 二紫2005    时间: 2006-5-19 06:50

I am not sure when I need all these informations, but I will keep all these in my mind and for sometime I need.

and thanks Xiangzi to make so hard work for us.

作者: whoknows    时间: 2006-5-22 07:23

Vincent, I've read your story, very encourging.

You set up a very good example.

作者: 紫阳梦归    时间: 2006-5-26 03:28

Excellent!

Thank your for 香孜's letter. I am working in a foreign company now, the letter encourage me better to face my work and life.

Vincent, your courage and wisdom will make your career successful!

good luck everyone!

作者: jusgone    时间: 2006-6-19 23:35

best wishes to you!!

[em06]
作者: 魏泉    时间: 2006-6-24 23:48

how great article is !
作者: 易凡    时间: 2006-7-24 12:18

Good luck, Everybody!

作者: yache    时间: 2006-8-10 12:07

As a carrier of HBV,I almost lost all hope of life.But you,my good friends,help me have a huge courage to face all kinds of difficulties in my life. Thank you,from the bottom of my heart.[em19]
作者: 一块乙肝    时间: 2006-8-12 00:48

Dear All, the information here is great!!But I have a question for 香孜,is it real that IBM donot need to have blood check? Important for me. Thanks a lot.

作者: senvl    时间: 2006-8-12 07:16

Hello XiangZi:

Your letter is too soft and sincere, I understand that you want HR to consider your condition. And you remind HR not to loss perfect talent. Deeply understand your feeling.

Recruitment and competition are cruelty and fellness. Pls don't care about your manager to know your personal confidential if you really need this offer. Maybe your manager who interview you, can give you an opportunity to win among this fight. This is my opinion. As some business projects really need your kinds of talents to be involved inside. I mean to say, that Manager and HR should consider your status completely, and Manager and HR should think about whole department development.

You have own human right to express your point of view. If you are excellent, I think enterprise will enroll you into the family. And maybe many companies will shake hands to your kinds of talents.

One more short which is inside your letter: You'd better be stronger in expression, I understand that you are afraid of refusing your application. If you are a man, pls being strong to let us know you are a man; If you are a woman or a girl, pls let us know you are competent for this position.

HaHa, hope the above could help you in future interview. 

Good Luck.

Shake Hands.

Hold You(either you are a man or a woman or a girl).

^v^

[em05][em05]
作者: 新灵    时间: 2006-9-30 06:37

very good!

I need these to study!

作者: 坚强勇敢    时间: 2006-11-2 11:30

nowadays, a lot of HR ask the hospital to clarify this issue,the professional doctor will give you a comment for your physical checkup,and give a seal"Pass"or"Fail".and also with the name of the doctor.

I think it is good for the society and also for HAA carrier group...

作者: ColdSummer    时间: 2006-12-7 08:02

A good article for me,thanks a million
作者: chen112lin    时间: 2007-1-17 00:06

I will study harder to enter IBM enterprise

作者: 血脉相联    时间: 2007-2-22 11:06

it's a surprise to see so many wonderful articles here! i am learning a lot from your native English as well as your experience!

for me i also had a chance of working in a foreign funded company! but finally i had to say goodbye to that job because of HBV. so i'd really appreciate your talent, and believe that all of us will be successful since we have enough courage!

Lastly i want to say there is still a long way to go before we(hbver) get the equal right! so that is to say we should fight together and comfort when each of us get hurt!

Sincerely wish everyone here will have a good luck in the future!

作者: 血脉相联    时间: 2007-2-22 11:19

I've learned a lot from your experience as well as your native English!

For me, i also had a familiar experience, i expected to work in a foreign funded company, but finally i had to say goodbye to that job i loved because of HBV!

Nowadays, there is still a long way to go before we are successful in this field! anyway, i always believe that we(hbver) will enjoy the equal rights someday, since we are fighting together and comfort when each of us get hurt!

Smile to the difficulty with our strength! quote a famous words from GONE WITH TH WIND here:

Tomorrow is another day!!

作者: 黑色眼睛    时间: 2007-5-7 05:00

Wonderful!!I learn much from it.
作者: 孤独de猎人    时间: 2007-8-4 12:16

Maybe Intel will not reject me since my HBV carrier, I hope so.
作者: smilehbv2010    时间: 2007-9-3 07:38

wow, wow,wow wow-------------

This article is perfect,phenomenal, out of the world!

LZ is an English genius, wish everything goes well with you! good luck.

If possible, add my QQ 752881958.my pleasure.

作者: 共建和谐抚顺    时间: 2007-9-3 22:37

an absolutel wonderful article it is i think .for me it can't be more normal to stay umemployed ,but you are all university graduates , nothing can be worse for people like you than being talented and unable to get a proper job . we can just consider the company's rejection an absurd decision and the recuiter's attitude a have-to reaction because of the boss's or the recruitment ministry's regulation . but just don't give up or put too much hope on those companies , for they will keep letting us down . the government doesn't have any better way to improve this discrimative situation and the fear of hepatitis B is so deeply rooted and exaggerated so that it can't be elemenated in a short time . we are still young and we eventually can't work for others for our whole life . why don't we work for ourselves ? and get it started right now . we don't need encouragement . we don't need aspiration . what we need is only self-confidence and the dare-to spirit . success is awaiting us .

作者: wchuangr    时间: 2007-11-7 11:21

[email protected]   

http://www.ilo.org/    
http://www.ohchr.org/english/ 

http://www.hrw.org/

http://www.fidh.org/ 

作者: pcsonic    时间: 2007-12-25 22:15

This is a very good sample
作者: onsman    时间: 2007-12-31 17:41     标题: God helps those who help themselves.

God helps those who help themselves.
作者: onsman    时间: 2007-12-31 17:43     标题: God helps those who help themselves.

God helps those who help themselves.
作者: wanqiu    时间: 2008-1-2 16:27     标题: 回复 1# 的帖子

It is very helpful for me,Thank you very much!
作者: leguanheda    时间: 2008-1-6 11:26

good ,make a  note here ,learn it in my spare time
thank you for your wonderful job indeed!
作者: singingstone    时间: 2008-1-19 05:03     标题: holy

it's long way behind me.too lonely, it's happy to meet u guys.is this my home?
作者: GZ007    时间: 2008-2-26 15:23

Many thanks, that would be very helpful in cases of being discriminated in a foreign company.
作者: 走遍四方    时间: 2008-3-4 11:30

TO Louzhu.

This letter is good and helpful for all of us. Howerever, the best way to protect HBV(even HIV, HCV HPV)is to keep our private medical infomration secret and formid anyone else to access it unless getting the aprroval of ourself. How to fulfill that? Govermment is accoutable. Use law weapon. No company has the right to require the employees to do  such health inspection including HBV test. Secondly and also reinforce the labor law to pretect the right of the employees.
作者: 我心有不干    时间: 2008-3-5 11:15

when the laws cann't be enacted logitically,every effort is useless!
作者: zhanshenbm    时间: 2008-4-17 21:11

no pay no gain,there is no buesiness too small for us to fight for .we will win this war, i  belief.
作者: bushgavin    时间: 2008-4-20 19:53

wow,professional english ,i admire you all.
turn to myself ,suffered  some discrimination,i cannot help but choose a company which neednt health check at least .what a pity!
作者: yyaij100    时间: 2008-5-12 08:23     标题: I have a dream!

I have a dream that one day I will live a normal life just like others ,I have a dream one day they deosn't refuse us .I have a dream one day I have my owm factory which just use people just like us.......
作者: lzylhlzz    时间: 2008-5-14 21:29     标题: 回复 2# 的帖子

Great!
收藏
作者: smile_smile    时间: 2008-9-2 12:12

good
作者: fang1124    时间: 2008-9-26 16:26

Thanks.
I will try my best.
作者: olive2008    时间: 2008-11-7 19:40

i am a carrier of HBV ,too.i am going to graduate from college,we need to physical examination recently.I will get many trouble in applying for a job because of discrimination.Anyway ,i will keep confidence.thanks
作者: 一生孤单    时间: 2008-11-15 21:32     标题: A Letter to HR from HBV Carrier

It's very hard to describle so difficuilt things from law and emotion. suggest to short the sentence.
作者: sincere_hr    时间: 2009-2-27 23:55     标题: 回复 23# 的帖子

yes, you can find them in Chinese university
作者: sincere_hr    时间: 2009-2-27 23:56     标题: Response

Any response from the ones who sent the letter to Human Resources Dept. or company's headquarter?
作者: GZ007    时间: 2009-3-5 13:55

Good article, but I think the most important thing for us to find a job is stong yourself in knowledge, skill, and experience, and the second thing is find a right company.
作者: loveyou_zzsh    时间: 2009-3-14 10:57

Thank you for ur hard work for all of us. I'm also an HBVer work in a foreign company and I 'll keep these letters.
But I hope there's no such day I am forced to send out these kind of letters and go to court with my company.
作者: gwwxxl_2008    时间: 2009-3-31 10:49

GOOD
作者: 狄歌    时间: 2009-5-16 14:39

A good job!
作者: wengrj    时间: 2009-5-20 02:27

yes
after seeing the article,
i have to said that you'll be a winner not long after!!!
we bless you ,and god bless you tooooo
wish you goood luck!!!!
作者: hbvhurdme    时间: 2009-7-9 12:53

Best wishes for us!thanks a lot,my friend.
作者: pol168168168    时间: 2009-9-20 13:09     标题: Boycott TCL

I think all HBV carriers should not buy the TCL products if the company discriminate against HBV carriers. we all HBV carriers shall stand together for defending our rights.

[ 本帖最后由 pol168168168 于 2009-9-20 13:20 编辑 ]
作者: pol168168168    时间: 2009-9-20 13:12

and we shoud also tell our friends not to buy the TCL products
作者: YULE003    时间: 2009-10-16 22:05

The situation is taking a turn for better, we will see the rainbow in the near future!
作者: tomatony    时间: 2009-10-25 18:53

good article for fight!
作者: zxgwen    时间: 2009-11-6 20:08

wow..this is awesome....it's really important to let those people who make recruitement policy know that we'r actually as normal as them
作者: 清补凉    时间: 2010-5-8 08:07

No.1,can you translate it into chinese?
作者: afang1989    时间: 2010-5-9 20:11

面对人事英文字母乙肝歧视
  亲爱的先生/女士。

首先非常感谢你给我这个机会详细描述。我一个病毒载体(测试),anti-HBC积极表面在中国苏州。三周前,我就申请一份工作,在中国的分支机构,通过电子诺尔3采访,终于找到了来自Ms.顾从人力资源。但是当我坦白地告诉她,我是一个病毒载体,有人告诉我没有机会对我来说,他们不雇用乙肝病毒携带者。我怀疑:只有这个理由可以把我赶出去,为贵公司工作吗?我的能力有资格吗?

有一个例子是TCL集团在中国的国有企业。TCL表示极大的歧视乙肝携带者身上就业和他们所做的声明,TCL拒绝乙肝病毒携带者(hbver)没有任何科学证据的就业政策。那种行为不仅被剥夺了权利乙肝病毒携带者的著作,而且严重受伤的感觉,中国投资1.2亿乙肝病毒携带者。所以中国乙型肝炎带菌者集团曾抵制了产品和服务的TCL。同时TCL歧视行为(社会责任打破SA8000)和在国际标准的8000名国际标准,有一篇文章,公司不得或支持歧视。

你是其中最大的外商投资企业在苏州。请不要做同样的动作TCL。歧视乙肝病毒携带者在招聘利用职权侵犯人权和践踏人的价值和广阔的羞辱你的名声也更优秀的人将被锁在外面的门。

排除和歧视传染病载体,包括HIV和HBV的全球性社会问题,我们必须面对。在中国的解决问题,更重要的是乙肝歧视甚至超越人类免疫缺陷病毒(HIV)歧视,因为大批1.2亿乙肝病毒携带者。如今,中国航空公司发起反歧视乙肝等运动科学教育等方面的不公平待遇,以消除权利平等的工作,争取权利和隐私公民教育的权利。这个活动已经得到政府的资助,大众传媒与许非常多,艺术设计多的确是的爱好艺术的确是的人。它体现了中国社会的进步。

我希望贵公司,忠实地有着良好的口碑,不要站在旁边的众人歧视、蒙昧。我们也希望根据平等,诺尔斯电子科学精神的调查事实并改正错误,取消了反对HBV携带者。最后,祝诺里斯电子变得越来越强大!

你的真诚

深圳

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-13 13:24:14编辑过]
  哪个九十七岁死,奈何桥上等三年。
  查看详细资料
  报告引用使用道具回复

猫头鹰
  中校营长

一只鸟

性别男个人空间发短消息加为好友当前离线2 #大发表于2005-7-28 23:34只看该作者小中
  我的修改。

亲爱的先生/女士。

首先非常感谢你给我这个机会来详细解释一下。

我是一个健康的HBV具有积极的anti-HBc表面和中国苏州。三周前,我申请一份工作,在中国的分支机构。诺尔斯电子有限公司通过广泛的访谈三,终于找到了来自Ms.顾从人力资源部。然而,当我如实告诉她,我是一个病毒载体,有人告诉我没有机会让我在那里工作,他们不雇用乙肝病毒携带者。我在想:这可能是唯一的理由来拒绝我的可能性,对贵公司的工作?你雇佣标准是根据全国人民代表大会常务委员会的体能,不合格的能力。我适合这个工作的能力是合格的,不是吗?

有一个例子,它是一个TCL集团在中国的大国有企业。TCL表现出极大的歧视,在对抗乙肝携带者在中国就业中,他们宣称TCL拒绝乙肝病毒携带者(hbvers)在就业政策没有任何科学证据。那种行为不仅被剥夺了权利乙肝病毒携带者的工作,也损害了中国的1.2亿乙肝病毒携带者。为此,中国乙型肝炎带菌者装配曾经抵制了产品和服务的TCL。同时TCL歧视行为打破SA8000)条例(社会责任标准)、国际8000人在国际标准,有一篇文章指出公司不得或支持歧视。

你是其中最大的外商投资企业在苏州。请不要跟行动与TCL。歧视乙肝病毒携带者在招聘利用职权侵犯人权和践踏人权和广阔的名声。甚至更多,很多优秀的人将会被你的no-hbvers政策的大门。

排除和歧视传染病载体,包括HIV和HBV的全球性社会问题,我们正面临着。在中国的沉降乙肝歧视问题更重要,甚至超过人类免疫缺陷病毒(HIV)歧视的巨大的投资1.2亿乙肝携带者。如今,中国航空公司发起反歧视乙肝,例如科学教育活动来消除不公平待遇等,并争取平等权利和工作,教育公民隐私。政府、媒体和许多人支持这场运动。它体现了中国社会的进步。

我实在希望贵公司有良好的声誉,在过去,不站在旁边的歧视和盟友的蒙昧。基于平等和科学精神,我们也希望探讨电子根据诺尔事实和纠正自己的错误,取消拒绝病毒携带者。最后,祝诺里斯电子变得越来越强大!

你诚挚的

深圳

我的修改。

亲爱的先生/女士。

首先非常感谢你给我这个机会来详细解释一下。

我是一个健康的HBV具有积极的anti-HBc表面和中国苏州。三周前,我申请一份工作,在中国的分支机构。诺尔斯电子有限公司通过广泛的访谈三,终于找到了来自Ms.顾从人力资源部。然而,当我如实告诉她,我是一个病毒载体,有人告诉我没有机会让我在那里工作,他们不雇用乙肝病毒携带者。我在想:这可能是唯一的理由来拒绝我的可能性,对贵公司的工作?你雇佣标准是根据全国人民代表大会常务委员会的体能,不合格的能力。我适合这个工作的能力是合格的,不是吗?

有一个例子,它是一个TCL集团在中国的大国有企业。TCL表现出极大的歧视,在对抗乙肝携带者在中国就业中,他们宣称TCL拒绝乙肝病毒携带者(hbvers)在就业政策没有任何科学证据。那种行为不仅被剥夺了权利乙肝病毒携带者的工作,也损害了中国的1.2亿乙肝病毒携带者。为此,中国乙型肝炎带菌者装配曾经抵制了产品和服务的TCL。同时TCL歧视行为打破SA8000)条例(社会责任标准)、国际8000人在国际标准,有一篇文章指出公司不得或支持歧视。

你是其中最大的外商投资企业在苏州。请不要跟行动与TCL。歧视乙肝病毒携带者在招聘利用职权侵犯人权和践踏人权和广阔的名声。甚至更多,很多优秀的人将会被你的no-hbvers政策的大门。

排除和歧视传染病载体,包括HIV和HBV的全球性社会问题,我们正面临着。在中国的沉降乙肝歧视问题更重要,甚至超过人类免疫缺陷病毒(HIV)歧视的巨大的投资1.2亿乙肝携带者。如今,中国航空公司发起反歧视乙肝,例如科学教育活动来消除不公平待遇等,并争取平等权利和工作,教育公民隐私。政府、媒体和许多人支持这场运动。它体现了中国社会的进步。

我实在希望贵公司有良好的声誉,在过去,不站在旁边的歧视和盟友的蒙昧。基于平等和科学精神,我们也希望探讨电子根据诺尔事实和纠正自己的错误,取消拒绝病毒携带者。最后,祝诺里斯电子变得越来越强大!
作者: ascman    时间: 2010-8-21 09:11

Thanks!
It maybe useful for me in the future.
作者: zkl521999    时间: 2010-12-14 09:42

up up up!!!
作者: 文主管    时间: 2011-1-14 21:11

Thank you very much! I am a university student ,this year i will look for a job,and my major is material .Your good letter will help me greatly in interviewing ,thanks very much!
作者: pine999    时间: 2011-1-23 15:29

作者: pine999    时间: 2011-1-23 16:00

and then, how about this job?

作者: 行动才行    时间: 2011-2-10 23:25

看看我们的视频全家福(肝胆论坛)里漏了谁?速速来报道
http://www.hbvhbv.com/forum/foru ... fromuid-503944.html

作者: hnkyf    时间: 2012-10-15 22:17

2012年淘宝网减肥药排行榜10强减肥产品www.99jfss.com

刚刚我在这里砸到了10Q币,你也来试试吧!貌似还能砸到IPAD!http://v.viki2009.com/jzdyj1/xc/xcy.aspx?opara=5w3v311667v97v484
作者: 聪义st4    时间: 2012-12-3 17:18

很好,谢谢你啊,辛苦了~~

喷立挺官网 有谁用过喷立挺吗 泰尔维亭超级p57 减肥药 快速减肥

欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5