肝胆相照论坛

标题: 终于又成为有车族了 [打印本页]

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-12-21 08:48     标题: 终于又成为有车族了

yesterday my supervisor told me I can drive the company's  truck home, it means I will be the only one using this truck. I was happy, the last time I own a car was 3 or 4 years ago. I really like to have a car, but can't afford the gas/insurance/maintenance fee.

But when I saw the truck, very disappointed, flat tire, broken mirror, high mileage... quite a old truck. I drove the truck to garage, fix the tire, then drove it home, 70KM away, took me 2.5 hours. The main reason is the mirror is broken, can't see what happen at the back, daren't to change lane.

Today, in the morning, I am angry. I told the super I want to change the car, or totally fix all the problems. He said this is the last truck avaliable, and company can't pay for it if I go to fix the car.

I am going to abandon it and leave the truck in parking lot. But later I change my mind. It is an old truck, but better than nothing. The engine is good, the transmission is also ok. The truck is so powerful and when I am driving on the road, many cars give me the way. I decide to fix it, refurbrish it and make it run. But a new mirror is not very expensive, fixing the tire may also fixing the power steering problem... things are not that hard. Hum.., really a good beginning.

作者: StephenW    时间: 2011-12-21 14:43

回复 hbv30year 的帖子

"Bye bye Miss American Pie....."
With your pickup truck...........................

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-12-22 11:05

回复 StephenW 的帖子

My friend, how are you now? you must enjoy the beautiful summer in Australia right now. I am driving the old pick-up truck in freezing rain.
The mal-function of the used car is a perfect murder weapon, isn't it? I know it is a trick, but have to take it, I need to work to make a living.

作者: StephenW    时间: 2011-12-22 13:44

回复 hbv30year 的帖子

What summer? We have been having a few hours of sunshine, few hours of rain, and the rest in between.

Hard to know what you can do with a truck these days, but in the old days, all young Aussies, especially those living in the bush, aspired to driving a pick-up truck.

All the best for the holiday season.

作者: 暖芋    时间: 2011-12-22 22:48

things will be changed later
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-12-23 09:02

回复 StephenW 的帖子

thanks, my best wishes to you too.
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2011-12-23 09:05

暖芋 发表于 2011-12-22 22:48
things will be changed later

Good comment. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best thing.
Yesterday I changed the mirror and tire, now the truck is running much better. I will drive it to the Atlantic ocean in summer.

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-1-24 11:58

Happy Chinese new year!

Today is the first day of lunar new year--the dragon year, waaa...!!
In the morning, heavy rain. I plan to go to garage to do the oil change of my truck. After 5 minutes' drive, engine stops. the steer and brake lost control...... i try all my best to stop the truck on the centre of the road. Then I call my supervisor, he said just battery issue. So call my friend to help me make a jump start. no use. we try many times in the rain, soaked, disappointed.

I can't help but complaining this cargo van again. why the company give me the worst truck? why I always get the low pay and dangerous job in canada? Is this my destiny after all of what I strive for?

later, the tow truck came and send me and the truck to the garage, wait several house to fix it. The technician told me the ignition coil is broken. On my way home, I ask myself, this is so called canadian life? what the hell?

when I finished my dinner, I think it is not very bad after all. The truck is fixed, I am alive, why complain so much? The job is not that great, but do I have better choices? No, this is the one I can get right now. Ok, no complain, happy new year.
作者: ainbaby    时间: 2012-3-7 12:03

If your truck is bad,police may
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-4-28 08:43

上周我的车又趴窝了. 结果只好拖车加修车, 浪费了大半天.
这次检查的结果是油泵坏了. 当初那个经理给这车我不是蓄意谋杀吗, 我靠!!!
不过现在换了FUEL PUMP后感觉真的很好, 加速很安静平稳.  但我现在开车修车怕了, 冬天来前就把这工作辞了吧.
作者: 我随心动    时间: 2012-4-28 17:59

driving isn't fun at all,is it
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-4-28 22:41

回复 我随心动 的帖子

hehe~, when it becomes a job, it isn't.
ppl say they prefer no car when it is possible to use bus. i agree with them, but my city is too big, using bus is very time consuming. car like marriage, gives people headache, but most people still need it.

作者: warm219    时间: 2012-5-27 17:22

O(∩_∩)O~best  wish  to  you!
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-5-29 11:14

回复 warm219 的帖子

thanks a lot. and best wishes to you too. I collect so much bless from beautiful girls on this forum, I believe I will be ok, definitely ok.
作者: warm219    时间: 2012-5-29 17:41

回复 hbv30year 的帖子

作者: warm219    时间: 2012-5-29 17:41

回复 warm219 的帖子

哈哈  终于不用查字典也能看懂这句话的意思了  我进步了

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-7-9 21:25

回复 warm219 的帖子

你最近去哪里玩了?

就快离开原来公司了, 我的破车也要归还了. 开了半年多. 刚开始这车问题百出, 现在被我修理得差不多了, 所以也有点舍不得. 我现在开车水平比原来高了不少. 一边开车, 一边看GPS, 一边看街边路牌, 一边听歌, 一边看电脑的定单...冲了几次红灯, 但从未发生过交通事故.

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-10-16 07:43

哎, 一去不复返了.
但我突然又想开车了. 找一个鬼佬买了辆老爷车, 过过瘾.
[attach]339400[/attach]

作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-10-21 09:41

离开了前R公司后, 本来决心不再开旧车. 但刚好所在地汽车司机罢工, 而且冬天来了, 骑自行车也危险. 所以又买了辆.

开了段时间, 很担心车有问题, 但它真的出问题了. 汽油管断裂!!!

这搞得我很烦, 因为又花钱修, 这下好了, 彻底穷光蛋了. 修车的人奇怪, "这么旧的车你也敢开?"
他有所不知, 我共经历过6次汽车突然失控. 估计50%是车太破, 50%是黑帮蓄意破坏. 汽油管断裂不会让我很吃惊, 倒是维修费又让我吐血了. 但我很感谢QUEBEC的修车人, 修得不错. 法裔人是比较善良的.(个人看法).
作者: 一名军人    时间: 2012-10-24 08:47

什么情况,怎么这么多洋码子
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-10-25 10:15

回复 一名军人 的帖子

英语区用英语很正常. 主要是说说自己开车的某些经历. 有兴趣可以讨论, 有问题可以发表, 想捣乱要绕道.
作者: hbv30year    时间: 2012-10-25 10:27

如果用中文总结一下, 我的旧车的(不是同一辆)几次比教大的问题:
1. 轮胎气压加到正常值一倍以上.
2. 换挡的一个感应器坏了, 导致OVERDRIVE档时有是无.
3. 刹车片生锈, 固定的螺丝也烂了.
4. 油压感应器坏了, 导致汽车突然失控.
4. 点火线圈坏了, 也导致汽车突然无法控制.
作者: iyiva    时间: 2012-11-30 15:30

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5