肝胆相照论坛

标题: the saltwater room [打印本页]

作者: Catalyst    时间: 2011-4-6 21:52     标题: the saltwater room

http://ape.2358520.com/TheSaltwaterRoom.mp3

作者: 相信奇迹^    时间: 2011-4-6 23:07

        I opened my eyes last night And saw you in the low-light
  昨夜睁开双眼看见你在那昏暗的灯光下
  Walking down by the bay on the shore
  沿着海湾漫步沙滩
  Staring up at the stars that aren’t there anymore
  凝望着天空中已消失的星星
  I was feeling the night grow old
  漫漫长夜若是有情也已经衰老
  And you were looking so cold So like an introvert
  你看起来犹如一个内敛的人如此的冷漠
  I drew my over-shirt Around my arms and began to shiver violently
  披上我残旧的衬衣开始猛烈的颤抖
  before You happened to look And see the tunnels all around me
  你无意的一瞥,看见了环绕在我身边的隧道
  Running into the dark underground
  向着地底那无尽的黑暗延伸
  All the subways around create a great sound
  所有的地铁发出了巨大轰响
  To my motion fatigue: farewell
  跟我疲惫的身心说再见
  With your ear to a seashell
  你的耳朵贴紧海贝壳
  You can hear the waves in underwater caves
  就能听见深海洞穴里海浪的声音
  As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
  仿佛你真的置身于深海空间一般
  Time together isn't ever quite enough
  相聚的时间总是觉得不够
  When you and I are alone ,I’ve never felt so at home
  当你我独处时我从未如此感到自由自在
  What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
  制造或打破这爱情暗语的方法是什么
  Only time only time
  我们需要时间仅仅是时间
  Can you believe that the crew has gone (has gone)
  你能相信那些人群已经远去
  And they wouldn’t let me sign on?
  甚至不给我确认的机会吗?
  All my islands have sunk in the deep
  我已经泥足深陷无法自拔了
  And I can hardly relax or even oversleep
  所以我根本无法放松入睡更不用说睡过头了
  But I feel warm with your hand in mine when we walk along the shoreline
  但当我握紧你的手漫步在海岸线的时候我觉得好温暖
  I guess we’ll never know Why sparrows love the snow
  我想我们永远无法知晓为什么麻雀们如此深爱着白雪
  We’ll turn out all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
  我们将要关上所有的灯让这舞厅一片火红
  So tell me darling do you wish we’d fall in love?
  告诉我亲爱的你希望和我相爱吗
  Yeah all the time
  是的一直都在想
  All the time
  一直都在想
  Time together is isn't ever quite enough
  相聚的时间永远觉得不够长
  When you and I are alone I’ve never felt so at home
  当你我独处时我从未如此感到自由自在
  What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
  制造或打破这爱情暗语的方法是什么?
  Only time only time
  只是时间,只有时间
  When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?
  当我们分开的时候你都在想些什么呢
  If this is what I call home,Why does it feel so alone
  如果这就是我所以为的家它为何让人感觉如此孤独
  So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
  那么告诉我亲爱的,你希望我们陷入爱河吗
  All the time all the time
  一直都在想,一直都在想
  Time together isn't ever quite enough
  相聚的时间总觉得不够长呢
  (When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?)
  当我们分开的时候你都在想些什么呢
  What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
  制造或打破这爱情暗语的方法是什么呢
  (So tell me darling do you wish we’d fall in love?)
  那么告诉我亲爱的你希望我们陷入爱河吗?
  All the time
  一直都希望的
  Oh all the time
  哦,我一直都想的






欢迎光临 肝胆相照论坛 (http://hbvhbv.info/forum/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5